June 1 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    A big old shout out to everyone WOO HOO!!!!! You did great especially that one in invisible ink ;)

Today's my late day so I slept in and then got up and exercised now I am trying to get a few things done before I get dressed for work. I also packed walking clothes just in case the weather is good I am walking with Kristen at the park. She is I swear a size 0 but she has a great soul and her and I get along great. She has inspired me to do the 5 k . When we talk about walking or exercising it's just like oh I did this or that I mean the girl can run circles around me but everyone is very judgmental about our exercising where we are hmmm.. this is just what we do every day.

@pribud check out exercises for the elderly that you can do sitting for different muscle groups that won't bother you. Not sure what your having done but you could work on quite a few things all from a chair and they are just basic stretching and strengthening. I had gotten my mom an exercise band to use she said it was great she used it as a whip to get my dads attention when he wasn't listening. LOL Not exactly what I had meant but the two of them survived at the time.

Have a great day everyone!!
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,282 Member
    Options
    Should have said "one of the earliest entries" lol

I am currently suffering from mild food poisoning, I thought it was all better today until I ate .. silly me, so my night out is also cancelled ... despite all of that I have managed to get through my day with minimal fuss.

Its just after 8 PM here at the moment I'm logging early tonight as I need to go to bed to try sleep this off

June 1st
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked at 2.5 mph for 40 minutes. burning 188 cals
    Calories?: Yes. still quite low today as I am ill, cals are under 1200
    Tracked?: Yes. every mouthful weighed and measured

good luck everyone else :) hope today is a success

• am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Hello June! :)

Well done May winners including the invisible inked leader.

@Slimpossible007 hope you feel much better soon. I'm posting from England so am also usually one of the earliest (apart from when I went awol in May) but we have a Kiwi and Aussie who beat us to it and @2020pinktogo always has an early morning US post! :)@2020pinktogo - well done for exercising and ignoring the judgemental attitudes. It's so strange people do that!

Exercise: Yes, plenty of hill walking and @MiamiSeoul s June challenges
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes.

Phew. 1/1 so far! o:)
    Calories:
  • bocasdelbobdog
    bocasdelbobdog Posts: 47 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Alright, it is too early for me to be reporting in claiming that the kitchen is closed.
    Never mind that. I will post again in a couple of hours.
    I want to say congratulations to all those peeps in the winners circle. Here is me admiring your determination and dedication.
    ... And... I want to say congratulations and admiration to all of you guys that fell out of bed but kept on reporting in anyway with daily results.
    ... And... I want to express my admiration to all of you that might be discovering that exercise isn't really a chore but rather the discovering of a path to fun.
    Yeah, right, listen to me, the guy who can't pull of the minimum daily requirement of 20 minutes.
    Hey, and my gratitude to @craigo3154 for saying positive, positive, positive. I think he said it three times.
  • penguinstuff
    penguinstuff Posts: 72 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Just checking in because we're off to bed and all tired, but I love reading your posts!

Date: June 1
    Exercised: Yes, we went out for a walk twice with the stroller plus I cleaned a bit more today, did my 30 day fit challenges and carried baby around (10 kilos!) for at least an hour. He needs 'some' walking around the house to fall asleep
    Calories: Yes, I have seven left :D
    Tracked: Yes, even my 'zero calorie' drinks that I never actually scan and add.

Overall a good start. Let's see what tomorrow brings.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I too, would like to congratulate all who made the May winner's circle, those who continued to stay engaged despite not making the circle ( you're still winners!! ) , and a big welcome to our new Challenge friends!!

@ pribud- great attitude!
    @2020pinktogo - you're gonna rock that 5k!!
    @Slimpossible-hope you feel better quickly!!
    @scubachick67- way to hang tough!!
    @RangerRickL - Thank you, for keeping us going!!

June goals:
    I'm happy that I've stayed within my calorie budget fairly easy, but..have just been maintaining my weight. Need to drop some more weight, so will lower calorie intake per day to 1950 or less.

Drink more water!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...45 minute Hi Low HIIT class, followed by a 45 minute Barre class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,255 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all who made the winner's circle for May.
    Welcome to all new and returning team members.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walked 5 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes