June 7 Sign-In

Options
2»

Replies

• bocasdelbobdog
    bocasdelbobdog Posts: 47 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I always see this on other MFP groups, this discussion of what music is everbody listening to for their working out.
    So here is something, a 90 minute playlist that I use for climbing. Funny thing about a playlist is that I put these ipods in my ears and the music becomes kind of a timing reference for where I should be on the hill. The last 2 songs have duration of like 12 minutes so I kind of start cranking when I hear them start. The last one is eight minutes so it is like my last gasp cranking binge to get to the finish.
    The first one, heh, good and logical place to start an early morning effort.
    But yeah, this is my ninety minute egg timer.
    Don't know why I though this might be interesting other than I see conversations in MFP groups.
    I don't know if this works, this making of shareable link to google drive.
    But yeah, this is what my gut busting hill climb "sounds" like.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9piU3jaOATDcVJ3WFU4Tm5FRnc?usp=sharing

(couldn't think of a cartoon I guess.)
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    I always see this on other MFP groups, this discussion of what music is everbody listening to for their working out....

I put in an audio book (audible) while walking. Just finished the "Jussi Adler Olsen" - "Department Q" series, now working through the "Sam Eastland" - "Inspector Pekkala" series.

I intersperse the fiction with Pimsleur Japaneese (when finished that, planning on German, then maybe Spanish).
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite cartoon characters is Porky Pig but I want to be...........ym41vkufmooe.jpg thats right Minnie Mouse...so look out @craigo3154...............lol :D I love the characters everyone has picked and @phoebelayla Wonderwoman difinitely suits you......had some nice chuckles reading them :p
    Had a good day today but very busy doing last minute things before my husband has his surgery tomorrow. We have to be at the hospital for 10am as his surgery is at noon. He will be coming home in the evening. In case you don't remember Bud is having a hernia operation.

Results for today

exercise yes 60 minutes aquamotion, 30 minutes exercise bike(switched it up and did my bike after supper)
    calories yes under by 150 without using any exercise ones
    tracking absolutely everything!

Hope everyone has another successful day tomorrow. I am cheering for ya all ;)

• phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Wishing your husband the best tomorrow @pribud!

Yes x 3. Ran for 65 min. in my new comfy kicks.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 62 minutes of strength training, 20 minutes of running, and a 45 minute walk
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Exercise- Yes ran 4 miles and then walked 2
    Tracked- Yes
    Calories- Yes
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi all,