Your June 2017 goals

Replies

• mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Not doing great this month but still trying to achieve the weight loss goal. I am down only 1.7 kg so far. I did start resistance exercises by mid of the month which has caused muscle soreness and water retention. Lets see how I finish off this month.
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    My goals for June include:

1. Getting into the 150s, I am currently 169.8.
    2. Upping my water intake (been really struggling with getting my water in lately)
    3. Getting to bed before 10:00pm
    4. Up my exercise

Checking in - I am thinking I am on track to get to my weight goal for the month. I have upped my water intake but could still do better. still working on the bed time and I have upped my exercise.
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha wrote: »
    Thanks for starting this thread :smiley:
    Here are my goals for June:
    1. Lose at least 4 kg/9 lbs
    2. Eat less than 50 gms of net carbs

All the best everyone :smile: Lets make it happen this month!

June goals results:
    Weight loss achieved: 3.8 kg/8.36 lbs. Almost made it.
    Did not quite abide by the carb limit, however, I did start exercising this month to break my plateau of 84-85 kg. I had 3 days of carb load to shock my system and then went back to 50 gms of carb along with daily strength exercises plus HIIT. HIIT seemed to work for me which I am going to continue doing.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    shans34 wrote: »
    Mine are as follows:
    1. Eat more clean and fresh foods
    2. Make 10k steps daily for 5 days/week
    3. Drop another dress size or 15lbs

JUNE IS UPON US!!!

I'd like to:
    -Tighten up my calories
    -I'd like to incorporate at least one 96 hour fast, just to see how it shakes things up
    -Overall I'd like to lose 12 pounds min in June

Welp here are the results:

Tightening Calories: MEH...sorta - I went on and off being really good...we'll try again in July lol
    A 96 hour fast: DONE! And it wasn't TOO bad - probably won't be repeating again but maybe, we'll see how I feel
    Weight Loss: Welp I only lost half of what I wanted, 6 pounds....BUT there we SO MANY COCKTAILS this month that I'm ok with that - we're going to attempt to cut that sh** out this month and see how much better it goes :)

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    edited June 2017
    Ended June with a 7.4 drop and my goal was between 6-8 pounds so I'm a very happy camper. :-)

Awesome! @mikseyniha
    @mistymeadows2005, six pounds is still a very nice loss!
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    I will weigh in tonight but I know I didn't maintain for the month. My workouts were consistent, so that is a good thing. Bring on July!! Since we are on the daily goals thread, has anyone heard from 1MADGIRL?
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    1. Don't gain weight - met this
    2. Lose 2.5-lbs - I lost 4-lbs so met this.
    3. Get runs up to 5.0 miles - I'm doing 4-miles and just adding 1/4-mile/month. Should hardly be noticeable. Didn't meet this but I wanted to change it anyways.
  • wsandy8512
    Vanguard1 wrote: »
    I will weigh in tonight but I know I didn't maintain for the month. My workouts were consistent, so that is a good thing. Bring on July!! Since we are on the daily goals thread, has anyone heard from 1MADGIRL?

You'll be back on track in no time, Jason!

No, haven't heard from Madgirl, I asked in her personal thread if she was feeling better, that was about two weeks ago. :-( I haven't seen that she's logged into MFP since being sick. I do hope she's okay. I miss her.
  • mikseyniha
    Congratulations everyone! :) We all did good!
  • wsandy8512
    Yes, we busted out some serious goals here! All of us should give ourselves the proverbial pat on the back :-)
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Ended June with 8lbs lost, it was 12, then we went on vacation, so you know! July will be better!
  • wsandy8512
    shans34 wrote: »
    Ended June with 8lbs lost, it was 12, then we went on vacation, so you know! July will be better!

2 pounds a week is more than excellent, Shans. I know you shoot for the stars and all, but you are steady and those pounds are coming off if you! :)
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Six people reported a total of 40.76 pounds lost in June! That's pretty serious. Good job all.
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    20kilos lost in one month???? is that correct? 40lbs?
  • wsandy8512
    edited July 2017
    barbheart wrote: »
    20kilos lost in one month???? is that correct? 40lbs?

Well, not by one person, Jim was giving us an average of all six people together, so far, who reported last month's losses. :)

• mistymeadows2005
    edited July 2017
    I'm at about 6-7 pounds lost for June which ill take! Add me to the list ;)
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Ok so it's now seven people who combined lost a whopping 47 pounds.
  • mistymeadows2005
    jvcinv wrote: »
    Ok so it's now seven people who combined lost a whopping 47 pounds.

WE ROCK YOU GUYS! :-D
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    I lost close to 6, so that puts us up to 53 lbs total!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Vanguard1 wrote: »

:) sorry - couldnt keep up with life!