Tell me more ;)

• Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    edited July 2017
    Just_Eric wrote: »
    Bonny132 wrote: »
    My nether regions are smoking hot!
    Tell me more ;)

Chop extra hot chillies, touch yourself and we can compare notes >:)
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,371 Member
    Just_Eric wrote: »
    My nether regions are smoking hot!
    Tell me more ;)

Chop extra hot chillies, touch yourself and we can compare notes >:)

no thanks - had a friend who chopped up habanero peppers (w/o gloves) and then went to the bathroom... you can imagine how that went :o:o:o
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

(sorry.)
  • EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member
    [/quote]

Chop extra hot chillies, touch yourself and we can compare notes >:) [/quote]

You are too funny!
  • Sunna_W
    Sunna_W Posts: 744 Member
    Norovirus seems to be hitting everyone this year. Hubs & I had it earlier in the year and he was sick for days. We tried to stay away from people because it takes almost 5 days to shed and is in your poop for about 2 weeks. My bowels took months to get back on track. I had to incorporate lots of psyllium, rice bran powder, live lactobacillus culture and then finally my nutritionist had me start using potato starch (it's a "resistant starch") just so my intestinal "biosphere" got rebalanced. The potato starch made an almost immediate / positive impact. So if you find that you are having issues these are the things to try.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Sunna_W wrote: »
    Norovirus seems to be hitting everyone this year. Hubs & I had it earlier in the year and he was sick for days. We tried to stay away from people because it takes almost 5 days to shed and is in your poop for about 2 weeks. My bowels took months to get back on track. I had to incorporate lots of psyllium, rice bran powder, live lactobacillus culture and then finally my nutritionist had me start using potato starch (it's a "resistant starch") just so my intestinal "biosphere" got rebalanced. The potato starch made an almost immediate / positive impact. So if you find that you are having issues these are the things to try.

Great tips. How much spud dust should one take?

I caught Norovirus on a tour in China. I had about 5 minutes of warning before I was standing about 2 yards away from squat toilet into which I soon streamed near-perfect squid and hot chili rainbows for the next 20 minutes. ("Magic" trick... :s )

Also found some cheap liquor called By-Joe! (or thereabouts) that was so foul I could taste it 3 days later. Would not have wanted to be groping anyone's private parts with traces of that stuff on my hands, let alone my own....
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    @RalfLott is a unicorn!?
    unicorn-poop.jpg

• RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    canadjineh wrote: »
    @RalfLott is a unicorn!?

Why, yes!

Actually, a bilateral operatic unicorn (known for bonus vocal rainbows on special occasions...)
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Caught campylobacter last year, took me months to recover. Doctor never suggested spud flour but I use a lot of potato flour in my cooking anyways as I cannot tolerate gluten. I also drank a lot of kefir to regulate my insides.