New keto girl with 100+ pounds to lose....want friends

Options
gambigirl
gambigirl Posts: 6 Member
Hi yall.
I am new to Keto and MFP. I need to lose 100 or more pounds. Not really sure what my weight is don't have a scale but will have on by Monday. I am keeping my carbs below 20 but it seems my calories that I need are quite high. Over 2100. I reduced that to between 1500-1700 daily. I'm trying to learn about this and it seems like I need to eat mostly fats? Does it matter what type? Bacon or Almonds?
I guess there's a part of me that is scared this won't work. I'm on day 3 and doing ok Just a little down emotionally...
I am trying to also learn how to not have my evening emotional eating / binge.....I would love to give and receive support.
Thanks

Replies

• nicintime
    nicintime Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • 62apples
    62apples Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    tried to send gambigirl a text but it would not go through.

I have lupus.
    This is what helped me:

https://www.thathealsthat.com/lupus-remedies
    21. Raw milk colostrum (good for any autoimmune disease) thymus regeneration

I wonder whether raw cream would differ from using raw butter in the bulletproof coffee.
    I can easily get raw milk cream.

I have met several others with lupus that said that raw milk was their miracle
  • Torsten714
    Torsten714 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Keto myself, going on my first month. Feel free to reach out!
  • montanamom79
    montanamom79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started Keto last week! I have lost 30 lbs already from just counting calories and drinking shakes but have been stuck for a few months so thought I would try Keto, see if that will help me lose the last 30 lbs.
  • SarcasticBlondie
    SarcasticBlondie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Sending request. Anyone can add me if looking for more Keto friends.
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    you may add me if you like. i fade in and out due to travel, but am a fairly strong resource :)
  • dezanti
    dezanti Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've started a month ago today and lost 17 #101togo
  • hollyshealthymeals
    hollyshealthymeals Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Holly, you can add me!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Just remember, the rules might be simple, but it definitely isn't easy to wrap your head around at first... Don't be afraid to ask a question here when needed. Ever.

And protein isn't a number that is set in stone, or even a percentage. That is very dependent on you, your body, your activity levels, and such...

Please remember, everyone, that we're all different. What works spectacularly for you may not work at all for someone else. A low carb dietary plan requires a lot of individual experimenting to find what parts of it work best for you, so take your time and research, ask, and don't be afraid to try new things!
  • neciereed
    neciereed Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 10 days into my Keto lifestyle. Feel free to add me! I hope that all is going well for you.