Junk-Free July

Options

Replies

• liapr
    liapr Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Hi guys
    I'm so impressed, wow! You're doing great! Is there something in the air or so we just spit on each other?! I'm actually down 5 lbs and have some great momentum going too. I have finally stopped searching for the sweets after my meals too which is making a huge difference. On the weekend, I told Mark to get me some vegan ice cream "for a rainy day" and he forgot and I haven't missed it or felt like it anyway. What the heck?! (Don't shame for my non-compliant ways! Hahahaha).

Man Carla I'm so sad about your friends and their animals. I hope your aunt and cousin is okay. I actually can't imagine leaving animals behind but I recognize it's obviously not like bringing a cat on your lap. Just so sad. I remember how traumatizing it must have been for people in Alberta leaving their homes and not being able to return for so long, not knowing what they would find when/if they did. I read this horrifying article on climate change (and how much worse it is than popular opinion thinks) and it made me so depressed. Also, I started watching the Leftovers while I'm feeding Edie. That doesn't help lol.

Mihani, omg you are a greens machine!!! How do you feel? I thought I had mega increased my greens but nothing compared to you. Woohoo!

Hi karrie!! How are things going for you?

I went to the gym two days in a row. Last night to swim and use the whirlpool in peace which was amazing. Today Edie gets her first round of shots... wish me luck. I'm so nervous for her!
  • Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 3,916 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Could be time to try another watermelon Karrie. This one is delightful! I had a couple losers last month too.

Gross smoothie doesn’t sound good Carla lol. What’s your favorite tofu marinade? Hope your aunt and cousin stay safe!

Way to go Lia, 5 pounds down! The cold kind of knocked me down last week but I am feeling my energy coming back today. Still tired though. Going to head to bed shortly. Woohoo for you and the gym. How was Edie getting her shots?

B – a little watermelon, a little broccoli, a few bites of leftover baked potato… I was just picking at things as I was packing my lunch so it was an odd breakfast
    L – steamed broccoli/cauliflower/kale on a bed of arugula with black beans and salsa, more watermelon
    D – my boss brought me a gorgeous “ugly tomato” … they are so good. So I had a sandwich thin open-faced topped with homemade hummus, arugula, tomato, fresh ground pepper… delicious! And more watermelon of course.
  • Carla_wfpb
    Carla_wfpb Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 5 lbs, Lia! Your swim & soak sounds so good. Hope Edie did well with her shots!

Mihani, your food is so good! You're really rocking the plan, even with a cold.

Last time we got a watermelon it was taking up way too much fridge space. The texture on a watermelon has to be just right for me. I hate any mushiness in any fruit. I have peaches and nectarines etc all just barely ripe so they still crunch. Anyway, Joe loves watermelon so I asked him to start picking up the baby sized ones. That way if they aren't firm enough he can finish them off himself easily.

Yesterday I kind of punked out on the plan. I didn't eat anything off-plan, but I also didn't get close to my greens count for the day. I just heated up some leftover chili for lunch with tofu, and for dinner we did pretty much the same. Leftover chili with sprouted grain bread. No salads at all yesterday and no greens other than the bits in the chili.

Today, I'm having bean burgers for lunch on the side of a huge salad with gg dressing. Not sure about dinner but Joe and I both want to boost our veggies today.
  • whats_her_name
    whats_her_name Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ok. Still feel like I'm struggling just to keep up with the daily activities, but I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

I had a green smoothie for bfast day; made enough for tomorrow and Friday too, so now I just need to remember to take them out of the freezer the night before...

Lunch today was a work potluck. I made the OSG Black Bean Quinoa Salad, so there's oil in there, but it's still better than how I was eating just a few short days ago, so I still count it as a win. I had a veggie burger, my quinoa salad, some carrots and some fresh fruit, so I don't have to eat for the rest of the day... :wink:

I'm in a new, larger department now at work, (I've been re-structured) and it's quite amazing just how many vegetarians there were in my midst. At least 4 plus me in a department of 20, and there may have been a couple more, too... I'm pretty sure I was the only vegan, though.

Anyhoo, tonight for supper I'm just having a big salad with almonds, so that'll make up for the larger lunch.

I have plenty of leftover quinoa salad, so I'm gonna do green smoothie, quinoa salad, green salad for the next 2 days, too... :smiley:

Lia, I can't believe Edie is already 2 months old!!! You enjoying these early days as a new momma?? I remember somewhere around the 6-week mark I was just running on empty and I had a bit of a cry because nobody ever REALLY tells you just how around the clock you're gonna be running and how tired you're gonna be in those early days.... Feel free to cry if you need to!! It actually helped and I felt better after I let it out. :wink:
  • Mihani
    Options
    Carla, I never seem to find the baby watermelon to be as good, although there are some I think they are called sugar baby melons or something like that. Those are usually really good. Sounds like you did fine yesterday even though you were short on the greens. Hope you got more in today. Have you heard any more about your aunt?

Karrie, glad to hear you’re seeing light at the end of the tunnel. That’s very cool you have so many vegetarians in your new department. Will make those pesky office potlucks a little easier at least. We have such a small office we don’t do things like that, but we often have clients bringing us stuff, and it’s almost never anything I can eat. That’s not altogether bad though, since it is usually things like cookies or baked goods that I don’t need to indulge in anyway. :# How is your daughter doing with her braces now? Have you been chasing any zombies?

Another busy day. I stayed at the office until 6:00. Have some laundry going and then going to bed early. Secretary is leaving for vacation Friday through next week so tomorrow is my last day not having to answer the phone ugh. Will be working all weekend I’m sure.

Leaving early tomorrow though. Have a loooong overdue hair appointment. I think it has been about 9 months since I had it done and it is really long and crazy. The roots are atrocious! Going to have the color touched up and have her chop it back to just above my shoulders with some layers and bangs so it will be cooler the rest of the summer. When I was young my hair was almost white blonde, but it has got darker as I age. Now it’s sort of a non-descript graying mess when I don’t keep up the color lol.

B – broccoli, watermelon
    L – arugula, steamed broccoli/cauliflower/asparagus/kale, homemade hummus, watermelon
    D –baked potato with steamed collards and sautéed mushrooms, some black beans, and (surprise surprise!!!) watermelon

I have been eating so much watermelon, and haven’t even cut into the second one! I am getting carried away with the veggies when I prep. I haven’t even touched the collards and mushrooms that I cooked on Sunday yet. I want to eat some of the collards and mushrooms tonight and tomorrow before they go bad. And I only ate one meal with the bok choy, still a bunch left. I love all these veggies, it’s not that I don’t want to eat them, I’m just making way too much for one person to get through, especially when I’m eating lots of fresh greens like the power greens and baby spinach too. I like the variety though, so I think the key is smaller batches.
  • whats_her_name
    edited July 2017
    Options
    No, I've been missing my zombies again. I can't seem to get myself out of bed in the mornings. Between my son having bad dreams and coming to join me at 3am, to the cat waking me up to feed him at 3:30 am, and my daughter texting me at a sleepover at 2am because she's the only one awake and she's scared, I haven't been able to get a good night's sleep (and that's just the last 3 nights!!!) I don't recall the last time I actually slept through a whole night...

My daughter had a lot of trouble with her braces the last 2 days. Her power chain on the front snapped off one of the teeth (because it turned so much so quickly that the button couldn't hold it on anymore). The recoil of the elastic hurt the next tooth over down to the nerve, so she's having pain there that will take a couple of days to subside. I couldn't get the power chain back on, and it was sticking out, so I had to take her in to have it fixed. They decided to cut it off instead of reattaching it, because the tooth has rotated nicely. But then he decided to replace the other power chain on the inside so that it would be new & strong and make up for the other one that was removed. We only just made it to the front door of our house when it popped off. I could not get it back on. So 15 minutes after we left the appointment, I had to call back for ANOTHER one! Yikes. It was good though. He determined that the other power chain wasn't needed after all. The button on the inside of the mouth was also at a funny angle and it likely wouldn't be long before it popped off again. So that poor tooth that has been wrenched on for the last 2 weeks can have a break until her next scheduled appointment in August. What a relief!!

We looked at the before pictures, and you can definitely see that it's moved quite a bit, I think more than he expected it to, really... He said it's probably due to her good nutrition that her tooth is responding so quickly (I told him about how she couldn't chew anything and I had to make her green smoothies and potato-leek soup, etc so she could feel full...) And they also said that her teeth looked nice & clean. So she had a miserable 24 hours with her poor teeth, but at least she caught a break in the end. The orthodontist said that she deserved a win. :wink:
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

what I really need to find is yoga for the unfit and barely motivated.

Make that exercise for the unfit and barely motivated, and I'm in.

I see a few of you are doing the 6 week plan... and everyone seems to be doing well. And Mihani still works 8 or 9 days a week, so the earth is still on its axis.

I am doing my own 'homemade' diet... I call it the Raisin Bran Diet. It doesn't have so much to do with Raisin Bran, I just like the name. I am pretty sure I'm not cut out for ETL, although I still believe in it, in principal... I'd like to get back around to the "Eat food, not too much, mostly plants" principal.

I think around New Years, I can't remember... I started having a Booster Juice smoothy for breakfast near every day, and Wendy's Salad every work day, and / or Raisin Bran. I've been on night shifts for a couple of months now ( that's an entirely different story ) and I work 12 hr shifts, 4 on / 4 off. Every work day, I have a Booster Juice Strawberry Storm, before work, and one meal of Wendy's salad, and one meal of a huge bowl of Raisin Bran at work. On my days off, I eat 'what I want...' but try to maintain some kind of control, so as not to blow the entire thing.

I set my goal here, for a 'modest' loss of 1/2 lb per week. I figure that the work days ( nights, actually ) are a bit more of a deficit than that... and I try to stay around goal(ish) or not go astronomically over on days off. I've lost around 15 lbs, and do tend to lose a good 1/2 lb a week, at least, I'd say. I try to weigh just once, each cycle of days off.

I could just as easily name this diet, The Strawberry Storm Diet, The Wendy's Salad Diet, or Gawd forbid... 'The Moderation Diet.' My other favorite name for it, is the Intermittent Diet, because it's vaguely similar to Intermittent Fasting... although there's nothing close to fasting about it.

I just happen to like eating the same foods a lot, and it's easy to regulate, that way. One of the main things I've noticed since I started this tomfoolery... ( which appears to be a word, just the way I spelled it ) is that I haven't been binging. I eat a couple cookies after dinner, and don't go back for 10 more. Which astounds me.

I haven't exercised in quite awhile. I had a super-sore back a couple months ago, and it's down now to mostly just stiffness, and seems to be getting better over time, so it should be back to the pool, maybe gym soon.

I'm feeling pretty decent about this 'plan,' it certainly seems to be working, albeit, slowly... but for me, it's easy.

I kind of want to write a book about it. I have a lot of ideas in my head, and while it's 99% just a rip-off of the general MFP philosophy... I figure I could stir up a bunch of 'em anyhow... with my 'woo inspired' ideas, like, eating the same thing all the time, not weighing food, and not even counting calories.

I hope everyone continues to do well.

giphy.gif

I just like to post pics, and this girl and her notoriety amuses me no end... If you know who she is, you probably watch too much daytime TV, or spend too much time on the internet. Google:
    Danielle Bregoli

• Mihani
    Options
    Karrie, hope you get a full night’s sleep soon! What an awful time your daughter is having. Glad to hear it sounds like she’s going to get a bit of a break the rest of July.

Holy smokes, it’s the long lost SLOTH! Sounds like you are doing well with your Raisin Bran Diet (pat. pending). Glad to hear your back is on the mend. Welcome back, hope you hang out more often. We miss our token male lol. No idea who Danielle Bregoli is. I never watch daytime TV though.

Busy day at work, got the hair done, haven’t even had dinner yet. Will probably just eat a little salad, but not that hungry.

B – oatmeal… just moistened a bit with water and took to work, ate it raw very good actually
    L – okay this was not an ETL lunch. I remembered the oatmeal but totally forgot to bring my lunch and secretary was going to Subway so I had her grab me a veggie sub, and of course I had some watermelon in the office fridge
    D – salad
  • whats_her_name
    Options
    Hi sloth! You could still go to the pool with a stiff back if you modify your swimming a bit. Grab a flutter board and do kick on your back; that should be ok. Make sure you're laying flat; your ears should be in the water. And just do flutter kick. Nothing too fast. If you're feeling good with that, you can also try a slow freestyle stroke; in this way you could actually stretch your back and get rid of some of the stiffness if you concentrate on a good reach and shoulder roll (consider it drill swimming and don't go fast at all - you're simply practicing reach and roll in slow motion). Might actually make you feel better!!

I kinda miss the pool right now; but the kids and I will be going 2 or 3 days/week in September for speed swimming again, and then my DS will be going an extra day per week for water polo. He's my water baby... I might take them a couple of times to a family swim just to play; they always enjoy that. I chase them around and then they ride on my back for dolphin dives. They're getting a bit big for it, but they still enjoy it.

Going to the lake tonight for the weekend. On Sunday I'm going to meal plan again; I'm trying something new this time; I plan to eat the same meals for 2 days in a row so I only have to prep once every 2 days. That'll make it easier for me to stick to it, I think, since I really don't enjoy standing in the kitchen for hours and hours every single day. I usually only last a week when I go full out like that. So maybe I'll last 2 weeks this time. :wink:
  • Carla_wfpb
    Options
    Wow! I miss one day and look at all the activity!

Mihani, how did your hair turn out? I am terrible for not getting mine cut, too. I'm always tempted to get streaks or color put in, but since I know I won't be able to drag myself back in, I (usually) resist. I think its been a year and a half. My poor ends. Maybe I should go to a barber. Do they just shut up, cut your hair and let you go? That's bad of me, right. But I don't want to make small talk for an hour or more in a salon or anywhere else for that matter lol.

Sloth! Long time! Glad you're rocking your Raisin Bran plan. Don't know if I should consider it a pass or a fail that I don't know who Danielle Bregoli is.

Your poor daughter, Karrie! I think I'd be in tears after all of that. I've found that making meals for two days in a row is just right. I flew too close to the sun trying to prep for 4 days at a time in the past.

Yesterday I did the usual smoothie, a bean burger & salad for lunch and then for dinner my hubby jumped in when I was too tired and put together a veggie spaghetti sauce that we had over pasta. I made quinoa bread to go with and it turned out pretty good! A flat bread with that nutty quinoa taste.

Quinoa Bread
    Soak 1 cup of quinoa in 1 cup of water overnight.

preheat oven to 350
    dump quinoa and water (most of the water is soaked up by now) into blender
    Add 1/4 to 1/2 tsp salt
    blend until it is batter
    line a round springform or 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper
    pour batter onto parchment and even out
    at this point you can add a sprinkle more of salt and/or herbs
    bake for 15 minutes on one side, remove & flip then another 15 minutes

today's plan
    smoothie
    leftover pasta, salad, gg dressing
    lemon tahini patties, slice of Ezekiel, greens, cherries
  • Carla_wfpb
    Options
    Oops! Here too late to edit my post...the recipe has the wrong oven temp! yeesh. here's the link. I dont trust myself anymore: http://www.themicrovorediet.ca/single-post/2016/05/07/2-Ingredient-Quinoa-Bread-Microvore-Recipes
    (heat oven to 425)
  • Mihani
    Options
    Carla, I’ve been reading a lot about the quinoa bread, glad to hear you gave it a thumbs up. See a lot of people using it for pizza. I used to dread getting my hair done. Like you I am not fond of small talk and forced conversation, but I found THE BEST gal about 5 years ago. I love her. She’s funny and sarcastic and loads of fun. Feel very comfortable with her. We’ve even gone out for a drink if I’m her last appointment and she doesn’t have to get right home to her husband and kiddo. Plus she “gets” my hair. It’s very thick with a lot of curl and waves, and most people over the years have made a mess of it trying to tame it. She has always managed to make the curls work and I just have to scrunch and go, and I’m all about not fussing with my hair. My entire hair and makeup routine takes about 5 minutes, maybe 10 on special occasions lol. I did a little more trendy cut, a bit shorter in the back and kind of swoopy in the front with lots of highlights. Feels so light and cool.

Have fun at the lake Karrie!

Wonder how Terri is doing… haven’t seen her in ages.

B – oats with a little water… I’m grooving on raw oats they get a bit “milky” with just a little bit of water to moisten and taste great plain (to me anyway). I leave them to absorb the water on the way to work and eat them when I get to the office.
    L – another subway veggie sub, I managed to stop at the store on the way home and will get back to homemade from here on… it’s been a crazy week
    D – not sure yet, probably tofu scramble and water sautéed kale and onions

• sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Sorry for babbling about my Raisin Bran Plan so much, since it's not likely something any of you are going to try anytime soon. :huh: But, I felt I needed to add... I do eat a 'Booster Bake' from Booster Juice, as a snack at work, as well... I'm not sure what it is... since it's called Very Berry, it certainly sounds healthy. ;) it's like a flat cake / cookie sort of thing. And, instead of Raisin Bran, 2 nights of my 4, I mix up a smoothie, with cranberry juice, frozen strawberries, protein powder, and a banana. And I don't even like bananas. I started making that concoction, when my godmother was in hospital, and hated the food. Anyhow, I think you're totally up to speed, now. :)

The (ex) neighbor brought over her little dog for us to watch over the weekend, she seems to enjoy terrorizing our bigger dog and generally looks like she gets the best of any scraps they have, which are thankfully, few and far between. Anyhow, she brought brownies, as well. So, much for the Raisin Bran Plan today. :|
  • Carla_wfpb
    Options
    Your hairdresser sounds like a great find! I'm with you on the makeup and hair routine. No makeup unless I'm going out and might see someone I know! I just let my hair dry on its own if I'm at home.

Sloth, you should write your book while you are inspired. You never know, it could be a big hit. On a side note, who can resist brownies?! I hope you savored them :)

Had a late breakfast this morning. Lunch, and who am I kidding, probably dinner, will be the tahini lemon chickpea patties with mixed greens, dressing, etc. Cherries for dessert.

Here's my latest handspun. This one was fun to spin!
    26w691mbqz7z.jpg
  • Mihani
    Options
    Babble away Sloth, nice to see you posting again. Laughing at your compulsion to confess your booster bakes. You’re absolved.

Carla that yarn is gorgeous! Can’t wait to see what you create on your loom with some of these yarns. Are you going to do any more of the painting or waiting for winter?

I took the day away from the office, got a few chores done around the house, took a long nap. Planned to do some work but never got to it, going to have to put in more than a full day tomorrow, but I’m starting to feel like if I don’t take one day a week to recharge I’m just digging myself into an early grave.

Getting ready to bake some potatoes and steam some broccoli to get me through the next few days. I didn’t overstock my veggies this time so hopefully I’ll use them up. I think I’ll just have to do two shopping and prep days each week rather than making so much at one time and letting things go to waste. I have been buying the 5 oz containers of power greens, arugula, baby spinach and eating at least half a container a day. Going to try to get to an entire container a day to up those raw greens. I seem to like a mixture of raw greens and steamed veggies for my salads best these days, with beans and either salsa or balsamic vinegar or homemade hummus. And I need to chop up watermelon!

B – a pile of power greens with chopped tomato, a few walnuts, and balsamic glaze
    L – slept through it, had a peach when I woke up
    D – balsamic sautéed frozen brussels sprouts and going to cook up a pot of lentils with garlic and cumin, onion, celery, carrots and kale, probably serve up over brown rice or quinoa for dinners over the next few days, watermelon for dessert
  • Carla_wfpb
    Options
    I ended up having a nap yesterday, too. It's this darn couch in the office! Once you cuddle into it, you just fall asleep.

I haven't done any painting, Mihani. And it is totally backward! This is the best time of year to use resin because the heat helps it to cure properly and much more quickly. I got into my weaving and spinning at the end of winter and just fell down the rabbit hole. It doesn't work too well to force myself to paint, but I am feeling the pressure because the resin is so expensive and it is going to expire if I don't get back into things soon-ish.

I'm not sure what I'll be making today. I had my breakfast smoothie. I just realized I haven't had coffee since we started this almost 3 weeks ago. I thought I'd miss it more. Yesterday, Joe ended up bringing me a 'dude bowl' from one of our favorite places to get lunch. It's got tofu, Jasmine rice, pinto beans, cabbage, avocado, jalapenos, & cilantro w/ a Spicy Chili Sauce. I wish they were in our town instead of a 30 minute drive away now! Anyway, I'm totally getting sidetracked lol I will have the tahini patty with salad for lunch today and maybe we'll have chili tonight.

• Mihani
    Options
    I didn't realize the resin would expire, eek! I am definitely interested in buying some of your works once I get a couple bills paid off. Wow, no coffee for 3 weeks! Very impressive. I have cut way way back, but still drinking a couple cups most days. That bowl sounds delicious. And naps are good, sleeping is one of my favorite hobbies lol.

I ate a couple handfuls of blue corn chips today. I forgot my lunch and didn't want to take time to run to the store. I need to restock my frozen veggies at the office so that I don't run into that no options thing. I stayed at the office about 7 hours, but didn't get there until 11 a.m. I didn't get to one thing that's a major priority since the client is coming in to sign docs at 10 a.m. tomorrow, so I brought it home to get done as soon as I get some dinner in me.

B - Ezekiel toast topped with sliced tomato, power greens, balsamic glaze (I am hooked on balsamic glaze... yum!)
    L - aforesaid blue corn chips, an apple
    D - big pile of arugula topped with the lentil mixture I threw together last night and some brown rice

I really need to concentrate on regular bedtime this week. I've been finding myself having more cravings this past week and it has been a battle to subdue them. I know it's because I am tired and fatigue=hungry for me. And it is past time to start incorporating regular exercise. I read an interesting blog post by a guy who said that if you are saying you don't have time you probably should just say "it's not a priority" instead, because we can find time. I know I waste time on various things and if I make exercise a priority it'll get done. I've enjoyed reading some of his other posts too. fatmanrants.com/2016/07/03/aint-nobody-got-time-for-that/ He has lost a ton of weight and regained his health with a WFPB diet.
  • liapr
    Options
    Ooh Carla I LOVE your resin work!! Your yarn is so cool and original. Did you ever figure out how to do an online shop? I have been obsessed with cherries for dessert lately too! Still a bit of dark chocolate in my days though.

Scott!!!! You're back. Nice to see our favourite resident male too :) how is the fam and your boy? Your diet sounds great actually. It's got some predictability and some flexibility and sounds like it's sustainable, which I've discovered is the most important thing lol. I'm not ready for ETL yet either. I didn't gain a ton while pregnant but I definitely was back to eating whatever the heck I wanted (ie ice cream daily). Finally calmed down though and eating mostly plants again. Also that "cash me outside" girl drives me nuts because she's apparently a millionaire now?! Ugh

Mihani, how are you finding the 6 week plan?! Awesome you and Carla can motivate each other and us. Especially your greens consumption ! Haha. Did you get a good sleep last night? There is so much written on how sleep affects your ability to make choices/lose weight/etc. too but easier said than done. Sometimes I dread bedtime because the day is done and I didn't get to get everything done lol.

Karrie, I definitely still have a weekly cry when my frustration cup fills up. On Saturday I had a big meltdown when it keeps kicking in that there is no off button, or break, and she keeps crying or something and I can't make it stop. It really is around the clock, which I knew but I didn't really KNOW until she was here. She's lucky she's so cute though. She was ok for her shots but that night she had a total meltdown and was screaming a lot so we gave some baby Tylenol and that made all the difference. Poor baby! Time is flying... what are your plans with the kids this summer?
  • liapr
    edited July 2017
    Options
    zqkn41nd634g.jpg
    Here's my little growing baby!
  • whats_her_name
    Options
    Lia, your little one is simply gorgeous!! :smiley: The good news is that it really does get easier. even a month from now. And then a month after that. and so on...

I just dropped the kids off at their first summer camp today. My DD is doing a "Behind the scenes" camp; there's an acting camp running concurrently (they are doing Suessical the Musical) and her camp is making the costumes, props and set decorations for the play. I hope she loves it. She doesn't like first days, and she was in tears with the fear of not knowing whether it would be good or not. PLEASE LET IT BE AMAZING!!!! My DS is in a Robotics camp. It's his 3rd year there; he loves it.

They're in one other camp each in August. DD is in a Science camp and DS is in a Minecraft camp. I have 2 weeks off in the beginning of August, so we'll be at the lake some more and we're planning a full day at an outdoor pool in town too. Riding our bikes there, bringing a picnic lunch. Staying until they kick us out. That'll be a good day. We're all already looking forward to it. :smiley:

Carla, your handspun is looking fab - I'm so jealous!!

B – green smoothie
    S - watermelon
    L – big salad
    S - sliced carrots
    D – stirfry (musrooms, onions and baby bok choy)