Options
    7/20
    Me: 10
    B: 1
    DBF: 10
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I'm in, @hillmike56! I hit a bad patch this month, but I am now pulling back from the edge, I hope.
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Me: 16
    B: 3
    DBF: 3
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Restart Date: July 12

July 19

Me: 5*
    Binge: 3

• mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 12
    B: 8
    DBF: 2

I started jogging again today :smile: ..after taking 6 weeks off from my ankle/leg injury last month. Baby steps...
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Me: 15
    B: 5
    DBF: 4

@lamlam2013 I believe that's a new profile pic for you Love It! So true. Last night had such a Battle with the BINGE. The only way I made it through was to look at Pintrest and a motivational quote board. I didn't see this one but I'm adding it to my list for the next battle.
  • Moxie42
    Options
    Me: 17
    B: 3

@mae918 - Glad to hear you're healed up! And great job getting back to jogging!
    @hillmike56 - I did the same thing the other day! That and the Success boards on MFP have helped me soooo many times. There's a thread somewhere full of motivational quotes and people talking about the quote that made things "click" for them.
  • mae918
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Me: 13

Thanks, @Moxie42 !! Trying!! I think I'm heading in a good direction again :smile:
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    July 21

Me: 15*
    The B: 6
  • hillmike56
    Options
    Me: 16
    DBF: 5
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 14
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    July 22

Me: 16*
    The B: 6
  • hillmike56
    Options
    Me: 17
    DBF: 6
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 15
    DBF: 5
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Me: 23
    Binge: 0
    Days Binge Free: 77

I'm back from vacation now & didn't binge while on vacation (& lost 3 lbs too, which brings me to 72 lbs lost for the year)--I think the pre-planning of all my meals helped the most with keeping my blood sugars (I'm diabetic) & binge eating under control (plus a bunch of unplanned walking helped too). Upon arrival at my destination, I hit the grocery store to get the items I needed to stock the 'fridge at the hotel so I could keep having the same meals as when I was home (soups, sandwiches, vegetables, fruits, Fairlife milk for protein shakes, etc) and only had 2 restaurant visits with friends (luckily my friends picked Denny's so that made it easy to pre-plan those meals too since Denny's menu items are listed in the MFP database).
  • hillmike56
    Options
    Me: 18
    DBF: 7

@BarneyRubbleMD that's awesome I always can do the walking part but pre-planning food away from home and in a different culture and cuisine always has escaped me. 72 lbs way to go you have found the key. Welcome back.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    7/24
    Me: 13
    B: 1
    DBF: 13
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    hillmike56 wrote: »
    DBF: 7

@BarneyRubbleMD that's awesome I always can do the walking part but pre-planning food away from home and in a different culture and cuisine always has escaped me. 72 lbs way to go you have found the key. Welcome back.

Thanks, @hillmike56 ,

It seemed weird taking along a knife and cutting board for preparing my vegetables while on vacation and having most of my meals at the hotel (soups or sandwiches) but I knew if I let myself fall back into old vacation habits I'd be having pizza or McDonalds or BurgerKing for all my meals & overeating at all of them which would trigger a binge and I haven't had that happen since May 7th. Eating at restaurants is the biggest challenge because I don't always know what went into making the meal or what the food weighs and have to guess but I'd like to work in more "safe" restaurant meals during my next vacation.
  • Moxie42
    Options
    DBF: 0 :(
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Restarted July 17

July 24
    Me: 2
    B: 6
    DBF: 1

Getting back on track after my vacation is very hard. And we are going away again in August!

Just keep going...