August LC Basics Boot Camp 2017: Week 2 (8/8-8/14)

Options
13»

Replies

• macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    August 12
    Weighed in: o:)
    Electrolytes: o:) (Though too late as I had a foot cramp that made me realize I'd been out in the heat most of the day at two birthday parties without drinking my ketoade!)
    Calorie Goal: You know, I'm actually not sure. I didn't log the full day. I was probably slightly over.
    Protein Goal: Probably pretty close.
    Exercise: o:) (Rest day but got a fair amount of walking in.)
    4/5
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    8/13

Log everything: :)
    Macros within 3-5%: :)
    Under calorie goal: :)
    Water intake 80-100 oz: :| almost
    Step goal made: :s not even close still not feeling 100%
    Gym 3-4 days a week: :'(
    Exercise: :'(
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Another day, another 3 mile grocery walk. Carried 10.86 pounds home in my backpack. I experimented today with a little BodyPump but am pretty reluctant to add any weights with anything that involves shoulders. 1 wrong move and there goes the rotator cuff.
  • Chillycatmum
    Chillycatmum Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I had a blip yesterday, I have decided to add in some veggies and berries back into my diet as felt like I needed some variety - and I ended up eating cookies!!!! Not quite sure why as I haven't wanted anything like that in 6 weeks - going to have to keep an eye on things as I build myself back up with a few more carbs have gone from ZC to aiming for about 30g max - yesterday I ate berries and had a salad with my meat, I definitely didn't get the protein I would normally eat in a day so am thinking that might have been the cause - if this plan makes me binge again, then I will revert back to ZC as I am not losing my good feelings again.

Need to keep a very close eye on myself
  • bdbchick
    bdbchick Posts: 2,434 Member
    Options
    My Goals

Logged: yes
    Water:yes
    Electrolytes: yes
    Calorie Goal: yes
    Exercise 4x/week:yes
    limit alcohol to once a week: again i failed on this one,been a stressful week.
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Half way through August and I am so excited with my plan to downsize! It's working out great so far.
    I had 3 storage units and a condo full of stuff. I needed to down size from a 5 bedroom house with an attic and basement into a 2 bedroom condo. Needless to say, I needed to let go! I had sold a lot before the move, but it was just to overwhelming to deal with everything at that time. I finally got sick of paying to store stuff that I will probably never use. I have been selling a TON of stuff online and I'm so happy; 3 desks, 2 beds, lots of kitchen appliances and gadgets, a tool chest, bedroom furniture, clothes, and more clothes. All gone this month alone. I would have liked to asked for more money, but the goal was to get rid of storage. I had to keep reminding myself that it was costing me more to keep than to donate. That project was my primary goal and by September 1st I will be down to 2 storage units! Hoot. By the end of the year, my goal will be one unit. These are really big units, so it really is a great deal of progress and it's harder work that I thought it would be.

I haven't paid attention to LCHF this month or my diet, my other plan was to stop obsessing about weighing in everyday. Surprisingly I weighed myself this morning and I haven't gained or lost a pound. With all the moving and physical exercise I just fall fast asleep at night, so no late night drinking and eating has really made a difference. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Thanks for reading and carry on! Catch up in September.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Aug 13
    Electrolytes: o:)
    Calorie Goal: MFP thinks I was over but there was something screwy with MFP and Fitbit yesterday. I only ate 1504 calories and hit over 10k steps so I should be good. :tongue:
    Protein Goal: o:)
    Exercise: o:)
    5/5

Aug 14
    Electrolytes: o:)
    Calorie Goal: o:) (Really need to be strict w/this because I'm struggling to lose this few extra lbs that's crept up on me!)
    Protein Goal: o:)
    Exercise: o:) (YAYOG Novice Circuits)
    5/5
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    8/14/2017
    exercise 112 :)
    calories 1256 :)
    carbs 61 :/
    protein 106 :)
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Options
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Options
    Nevermind, I do it now. :lol:

Fri 8/11:
    Logged: :+1:
    Water: :+1:
    Electrolytes: :+1:
    Calorie Goal: NOPE (see below) :disappointed:
    Carb Goal: :+1:
    Exercise: Legs and Bootay :+1:
    Prelogged next day: :+1:
    No booze!: I asked for a huge diet ginger and diet cran-lemonade non-alcoholic drink on ice from the Hubs. Got half-way through it and got knocked on my rear. He spiked my drink. A lot. sigh... Turd. :dizzy:
    6/8

Sat 8/12:
    Calorie Goal: :+1:
    Exercise: Nada, by design.:+1:
    No booze!: :+1:
    8/8

Sun 8/13:
    Exercise: Some hour long yoga/pilates hybrid cardio thing to make up for Friday :+1:
    8/8

Mon 8/14:
    Exercise: Full Body strength (dumbbells and kettlebell) :+1:
    8/8
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    Hey guys....I'm here. Having a repeat of last month it seems. Sluggish and tired. Somehow got glutened last week. Also my left leg has been hurting and I'm not sure why. I go to the doctor today so I'll try to get all these issues checked on. Then I had the worst nightmare of a road trip on Friday which caused a lot of stress. So I'm full of excuses.

On the plus side I did manage a P90x3 workout last week and a ton of walking at a concert Friday night.