August 16 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @conchita962 If you wear a heart monitor you can calculate your calories burned and minutes of activity. You can create your own exercise calorie/minute that fits your usual activity level.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of your well wishes. I am better. My asthma is in a small flareup. I have to manage it very carefully to avoid big problems. My nebulizer and albuterol are my companions at least twice a day. It takes me awhile to recover from a flareup.
    Calories: really good today
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise: out with the veterinarian as one of my horses developed an anaerobic infection in her hoof. A bit of surgery is now scheduled for Friday. Lots of outdoor activity today.
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    August 16
    Exercise. Yes
    Calories Yes
    Yracked. Yes
  • marthall
    marthall Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    yes x3

30 min Beach walk and Strength exercise, I skipped on the Yoga, probably because I knew I would not be doing Yoga over the weekend so the chain was breaking anyway.. A weakness but I will forgive myself.

About to go to bushcraft meetup in an hour or so, should be able to update but I have mild form of Nomophobia when my battery level falls below 98% without a charge point in close proximity so I may go dark.

@cardio_enthusiast "I did hill repetitions for 75 minutes." Respect. And well done on NSV.
    @pcotter54 This is the best type of NSV in my view.
    @loopydo2017 Wise words, I think I am a little obsessed right now, and I've got to watch that.
  • getrealgirl
    getrealgirl Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Aug 16
    Exercise-yes, #125 for Ab Challenge. Started adding a 25 pound plate to my crunches--not all 125, but some. Strong Curves lifts (able to add more weight to Dead Lifts today) and my bench press was spectacular with all very strong, clean reps. Also had nothing better to do tonight (home alone) so I went for a 3.3 mile walk with my Audible book. Very nice!
    Tracking-all on track
    Calories-under
    Tomorrow will be interesting because I have to go to an event at a restaurant that has no nutritional info on their menu. It's pub food--aaaaaaagh!!! I've checked out the menu and have a couple ideas. Going to depend on how hard I exercise before dinner time.
  • jesscutedol
    jesscutedol Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Exercised..... well yes had to do alota filling to carrying files back and forth is physical i geuss
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Aug 16
    Exercise: 30 min Crossfit workout. 5 min warm up, 15 min work ring on back squats and a 15 min AMRAP with running, rowing, pushups, pull-ups, burpees and sit-ups
    Calories: under too much today but didn't wanna put too much in my belly
    Tracked: Yes

Thanks to everyone who replied to my logging exercise question!!!
  • bocasdelbadbob
    bocasdelbadbob Posts: 111 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    yes x 3
    Exercise - walking.

@craigo3154, I get how steep that hill is from those pics that show the turns in them. Nice.

• markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, killer 50 minute foam rolling session (needed that!) and 11 miles of cycling.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

NSV for the month: carrying my baby daughter around for an extended amount of time with little effort.
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,286 Member
    Options
    pass again (no idea what I am at but out of the circle anyway

NSV for me

took ill and still managing to log and stay on calorie target ... no exercise to speak of but even managing to log is a bonus :)