September Accountability & Weigh-in

Options
Happy September! Bit of a rubbish OP but let's take September by the horns and smash some goals!

Height: 5'10"
HW: 183lbs
SW September: 169lbs (last August weigh in)
Ultimate goal: Around 154lbs
September goal: Sub 165lbs
Body fat goal for September: Sub 26.7%

26th April: 179.4lbs - Body fat: 29.6%
31st May: 173lbs – Body fat: 28.2%
28th June: 170.6lbs - Body fat 27.6%
26th July: 168lbs - Body fat 26.9%
2nd Aug: 166.8lbs - Body fat 26.8%
9th Aug: 167.2lbs - Body fat 26.8%
16th Aug: 169lbs - Body fat 27.2%
23rd Aug: 168.6lbs - Body fat 27%
31st Aug: 169lbs - Body fat 27.2%
6th Sep:
13th Sep:
20th Sep
27th Sep

Replies

• Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'll be joining.....again!!! Hoping I've got my healthy eating and exercise mojo back, it's been seriously lacking.
  • tmlombardi
    tmlombardi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Need some accountability and motivation. This group looks like just the thing. Getting the vibe back to eat more intentionally and get moving more. Was at 146 and after a tough family summer gained 6 and now need to drop 16 instead of ten. Looking to go from 155 to 139.
  • Ree13x
    Ree13x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Not entirely sure what one has to do to be a part of this accountability thread, but I'm looking to gradually drop about 8 pounds (from 118ish to 110 - I'm built very small and have verified that this is not an unhealthy goal). I'd like to lose 4 of those pounds in September through exercise and meal prep.
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You don't have to do anything specific @Ree13x. We simply post regular weigh-ins (weekly or bi-weekly, whatever suits) and try to support each other. Some of us set monthly goals too. Have a look kn the August thread in this group :)
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I'll be joining.....again!!! Hoping I've got my healthy eating and exercise mojo back, it's been seriously lacking.

I'm with you here. Been seriously lacking. My run on Weds morning was cancelled in favour of coffee given the torrential rain. In my defence I would have had to put wet trainers in a suitcase for several hours if I had gone for that run, and I didn't fancy smelly trainers :#
  • Ree13x
    Options
    Sounds great! I'll post my starting stats tomorrow morning. This sounds like it'll be wonderful for accountability. great idea!
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Whoop for 169. I know it's not what you wanted necessarily but let's be fair, you've been really busy so I think it's a great place to start for September! :star:
  • curlygirlusn
    curlygirlusn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5"
    HW: 171 lbs
    SW September: 158 lbs (last August weigh in)
    Ultimate goal: Around 132 lbs
    September goal: 152 lbs
  • rachls77
    rachls77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too! Im a teacher going back to school today so perfect time to start over!

SW 140lb
    CW 131 lb
    GW 119 lb
    Height: 5ft 6
    September GW: 126 (1lb a week)

I'm currently on day 11 of the 30 day shred and trying to run 10km twice a week, so my plan is to stay with these for September.
    Good luck everyone!
  • 2tall4thisworld
    2tall4thisworld Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Height 5'10"

HW- 183.1 lbs
    SW June- 180 lbs
    SW July-177.9 lbs
    SW August- 174.2 lbs

September 1st- 168 lbs
    September 4th-
    September 8th-
    September 11th-
    September 15th-
    September 18th-
    September 25th-
    September 29th-

September Goal- 163.5 lbs !

I can't believe it's September already! Well this month is going to come with a big move, the start of school, and the end of a job. After the middle of the month I won't have access to a treadmill, so I will need to get my butt outside for my cardio. Ahhhh! This last week has been OK with food. Suprisingly I didn't gain while mom or while hottie was in town! I was way more aware of what I was eating. But AFTER they left I had 3 nights of celebration eating 2,200 calories and more. Luckily I think I caught myself before it got too out of control. It's funny how I've noticed, that I binge not just when I'm sad but when I'm happy too! I was excited to have the house to myself again and I went overboard. Anyways, I'm back on the train again after a few big cheat meals. Looking forward to crushing our September goals together! @rianneonamission you are such a huge motivation for me. I'm just trying to stay on your level :smile: thank you to those of you that noticed my loss last month!!! It feels great!

(P.s. I miss hottie Mc hottie soooo much, can't wait until the next time we see each other!)
  • Bay004
    Bay004 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Glad to join this group. Current weight 139. Goal weight 130-135. Height 5'6." Age 47. Hoping the weight loss comes from my middle and back. :smile:
  • Ree13x
    Options
    Height: 5'3"
    Age 29

HW: 128lbs
    SW September: 118.6lbs
    Ultimate goal: 110lbs
    September goal: 115lbs

Sept 3:
    Sept 10:
    Sept 17:
    Sept 24:
  • KelseyRL
    KelseyRL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Height 5'10"

HW- 186.4 lbs
    SW August- 177.4 lbs

September 1st- 173.2 lbs
    September 5th-
    September 8th-
    September 12th-
    September 15th-
    September 19th-
    September 22th-
    September 26th-
    September 29th-

September Goal- 169.9 lbs! (I'd be really happy to get out of the 170s)

Hey ladies!
    Happy September!
    Things really started going my way in the end of August. I'm not sure how much was actual weight and how much was water weight as early August had me eating a lot of high sodium food and drinking a lot, but either way it's nice to see some progress!

We're back into a normal routine in my house so eating well and working out are a lot easier. I'm not sure how next week will go for workouts as I work a second job in the evenings sometimes and I have a lot of shifts next week. Fitting in workouts time-wise could be challenging but I'll just do what I can. I've really been enjoying working out more again so I'd like to keep it up.

Welcome to all the new ladies! It's nice to have a community to help with motivation.

@2tall4thisworld - Sorry to hear your boy's gone. It's tough when you don't see them regularly. And I totally find I only overeat when I'm happy. I'm not a sad eater, I'm a celebratory eater. The summers are hard for me cause I'm pretty much always happy all summer so I just want to sit on patios and eat delicious food and drink all the drinks. I'm also more active so I'm always sure I deserve to eat and drink whatever I want all the time. In the winter I'm much more subdued. Great work on your August loss! You've been killing it!

Can't wait to hear about everyone else's months!
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 948 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I would love to track things here. I'm aiming for around 1/2 lb a week loss. Losing slowly on purpose is hard. Maybe some support would help. I've only ever starved myself down and then failed!

Current 131
    Sept Goal 129
    I'll weigh in on Fridays!
  • WallyAmadeus
    WallyAmadeus Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Happy fall, everyone!

Goal is a two lb loss per month.

August start: 147.6
    August end: 145.6

September goal: 143.6

I'm 5 ft 8 inches.
  • CrystalConsults
    CrystalConsults Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    56 y/o
    5' 5 1/2"
    SW 140 on Sept 1st
    GW 138 for Sept 30

Cheers!
  • Ree13x
    Options
    Height: 5'3"
    Age 29

HW: 128lbs
    SW September: 118.6lbs
    Ultimate goal: 110lbs
    September goal: 115lbs

Sept 3: 117.2
    Sept 10:
    Sept 17:
    Sept 24:
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My first weigh in of the month is disappointing, I'm 139.4lb today. I'm struggling so much with losing, I wish I didn't care what the scales say, but I do, it's not just that though, I am still unhappy with my below waist section. I guess I just need to persevere.

SW 139.4
    GW 137 (for September)

4/9/17 139.4lb
  • bribucks
    bribucks Posts: 431 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hello all, glad to be joining back in for September! I weigh in on Mondays.

I think I might start tracking BF % (although all I have is my scale) or measurements, since I'm so close to my goal weight.

Height - 5' 3"
    HW - 127 (Feb 2017)
    GW - 110
    End of August Challenge Weight - 114.8
    ** September GW: 113 **

Sept 4: 114.4, 24.2% BF
    Sept 11:
    Sept 18:
    Sept 25:

It is my TOM this week :neutral: but I still lost weight from last week, so yay!