• NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Sept 1: 279
    Sept 8: 273.6 (-5.4lbs)
    Sept 15:
    Sept 22:
    Sept 29:

I have been keto 3 months as of today, and this morning cracked the 40 lbs lost mark! I'm so thrilled about this progress. Sometime keto is so easy, I feel like I'm doing it wrong! (But clearly I am not!)

Look at you GO!!!
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Look at you GO!!!

Thanks! I'm pretty stoked!!
  • ankm729
    ankm729 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Monday check in.
    Sept 4: 218.6
    Sept 11: 213.8
    Lost almost 5 lbs. That's half my goal!
    And officially one full week of keto. Still getting the hang of things and just got hit with the keto flu today (or maybe the Irma pressure).
    Either way I'm going to get some lite salt and magnesium tomorrow.
  • kristenhuckaby
    kristenhuckaby Posts: 15 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    A little late to the party, but I'd like to join as well. Started IF last week & reducing carbs to ease myself into, but yesterday was my "real" 1st day keto & IF. Hoping to lose @ least 10# by EOM. Would like to see onederland b/f EOY - hopefully by sometime in November.

SW: 239.8
    GW: 139.8 (I may change it as I get closer but my brain really likes the even # in terms of WL goal)

Sept. 11: 239.8
  • DeVazMom
    DeVazMom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Brand new to KETO! Only Day four and I feel like I am failing miserably. I am not going to give up but some pointers, tips, positive motivation would be awesome!
  • Ketojamie
    Ketojamie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also just starting with Keto,about a week and a half but I messed up over the weekend. I did get back on it on Monday though. I notice that my cravings and hunger were greatly reduced after about 1 week.. I haven't lost anything yet but I think it's because I'm using splenda allot. Oh and because of my weekend mess up.iknow you need to really watch the first few weeks.
  • kristenhuckaby
    kristenhuckaby Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - going great so far. I've been doing keto along w/ IF. Did find that my b/f lunch workout yesterday was more challenging/tiring - assuming b/c of the IF.
  • jldhaney
    jldhaney Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking for some people to help inspire me and keep me accountable! I've been doing the keto woe for almost two weeks now!

SW:169
    CW:163
  • sae761
    sae761 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party but want to join!

I've been Keto/low carb for the last couple of years in between having babies. Never been strict with tracking, and looking to really crack down to get to goal!

Current / 161
    Goal / 145

:) add me!
  • wmh9909
    wmh9909 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm game! KETO for about 2 months now
  • washingtonhannah
    washingtonhannah Posts: 5 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I've been Paleo (70-80%) for about 5 years. I've tried doing KETO in the past but honestly always fall off when it comes to alcohol. I know I want to give this a real go! So here I am!!

SW: 140
    GW: 110
  • Marieschneider026
    Options
    I would like to join! I'm on my second day .
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I've tried doing KETO in the past but honestly always fall off when it comes to alcohol. I know I want to give this a real go!

I'm sipping dry red wine as we speak :)
    Been keto 3 months, I have a glass of wine or shot of gin maybe once or twice a week. I don't find it impeding my success (42.4 lbs in 12 wks). I feel lucky in this regard, as many people have to abstain completely.
  • iamhart8
    iamhart8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on day two of Keto, along with my fiancée and mother... I'd love to join !
  • washingtonhannah
    Options
    These AND the basket of CANDY at work today is what I passed up!

NOT TODAY SATAN!

Keep strong, ladies!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    ankm729 wrote: »
    Monday check in.
    Sept 4: 218.6
    Sept 11: 213.8
    Lost almost 5 lbs. That's half my goal!
    And officially one full week of keto. Still getting the hang of things and just got hit with the keto flu today (or maybe the Irma pressure).
    Either way I'm going to get some lite salt and magnesium tomorrow.

Excellent start! Hope that you are feeling better!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Today is Day 4 for me - I really wanted to try to wait a full week to weigh but couldn't help myself this morning - so.... after 3 days....

SW (9/11/17) 239.8
    CW (9/14/17) 235.6 (-4.2# !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    GW 139.8

Awesome!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    These AND the basket of CANDY at work today is what I passed up!

NOT TODAY SATAN!

Keep strong, ladies!

Love it!! WTG!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    iamhart8 wrote: »
    I'm on day two of Keto, along with my fiancée and mother... I'd love to join !

Great!!