Replies

• nibbynoo
    nibbynoo Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Would you like to be a moderator kimmy?
  • SoLiveItUp
    SoLiveItUp Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm here made a silly post about doughnuts : )
  • Strong_Heart
    Strong_Heart Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have been asking this same question.

I am looking for some weight loss buddies - will you join me?

"Sweets" are an issue for me (i.e., pastries, candy, etc.)
    "Fat" is a problem for me also (i.e., fried foods, cheese, chips, etc.)
    These kinds of foods will trigger me to binge, and it is very hard for me to get my eating back under control. :cry:
    But I find it hard to resist these very same foods :brokenheart:
  • mkbarnes1775
    mkbarnes1775 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have a really hard time with emotional eating and would love a place to chat with people with the same issues, is this board still active?
  • nibbynoo
    Options
    Hi mkbarnes,

I'm trying to recruit a couple more admin to the group to get it up and running again!
    people still post on here though :)
  • mkbarnes1775
    mkbarnes1775 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hopefully someone steps up, it would be a great group to have running to support folks :-)
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I still haunt the group. I confess I kinda use it as place to whine and go on endlessly about my excuses/addictions/sins and successes.
  • nibbynoo
    Options
    ha, that's good!
    I am desperately craving chips and chicken nuggets, which is weird because its not something i ever eat!!
    must be good, must be good, must be good!
  • tripitena
    Options
    I do love a chik'n (veg) nugget but mainky for the dipping sauces! Oh hot & spicy bbq, honey, sweet & sour, red chile paste, brown mustard.. I turn an otherwise decent item into a wave of sugar, sodium and empty calories :ohwell:
  • tripitena
    Options
    *looking for power switch to raise this place from the dead like Frankenstein' s monster* (*)
  • ahealthiercara
    ahealthiercara Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Just poked my head in today to see if there's any activity. I had a off-wagon day this week due to eating for emotional/comfort reasons. It is so frustrating - I lost a week's worth of weight loss in one day. I'm in this for the long haul, so back on the wagon the very next day but I wish I could get a handle on the eating on those days when it seems like its the only thing that will soothe me. Feel free to add me as a friend if you can relate!
  • tripitena
    Options
    Many struggles past cpl years. Did lots of emotional and stress eating. Didnt gain, due to meds and seizure days but gained food addictions. Was veg nearly 3 decades and now eat cheeseburgers as comfort food. :neutral: