How's your workout routine?

atecarly
atecarly Posts: 6 Member
What does your workout routine look like? How many times a week do you workout? How to you stay moving throughout the day?

Replies

• katerskat
    katerskat Posts: 165 Member
    Since I have not had a workout routine (other than running 4 children everywhere for everything they do) I have started with setting step goals and a minimum of 10 minutes a day of added physical activity. I am a long way from having an actual exercise routine but hope to get to that by the end of the challenge-and hopefully stick with it this time!
  • ckimm10
    ckimm10 Posts: 13 Member
    I have the plan to try and make a workout class tuesday through fridays but the one thing I am doing is 100 pushups a day during this challenge
  • smedvedjevs
    smedvedjevs Posts: 2 Member
    I belong to a gym called Kettlebell Advantage, and I attend a 6 am workout there most weekdays. Today's workout was all rowing and it definitely got my heart rate WAY up there. I also wear a FitBit and try to get 10,000 steps a day. That's definitely much easier in warmer weather than it is now.
  • Trishabean3
    Trishabean3 Posts: 30 Member
    I’ve become a beachbody geek. I’m doing 80 day obsession. 21 day Fix is good and the eating plan is pretty easy and straight forward. I have to workout in the morning before work or I’m toast for working out later. I’ve got a little routine and like it a lot. Good luck!
  • laurakerr515
    laurakerr515 Posts: 5 Member
    I workout at Farrells on C street! I started in october and love it, it's 6 classes a week, 3 days kickboxing and 3 days strength training.
  • MoLoveFlowers
    MoLoveFlowers Posts: 1 Member
    How do you track your calories for their workouts?