TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    I was not wrong....there was definitely a lot of awesomeness on this thread the last few days!! How can one not be inspired?!! Well done, team, in spite of me.

Not inspite of! You are an awesome cheerleader and it's impressive that you find the time to manage this thread, even though you're having a hard time. It takes a lot of energy to support others in their struggles and their victories. In my eyes, you're doing just fine and I appreciate you.
  • okalex
    okalex Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Username: okalex
    Weigh in: Friday - march week 1
    Previous weight: 179.0
    Current weight: 172.0

I apologize for my lack of participation within the group discussion. Since signing up I came down with a violent case of the flu. I have no doubt that my loss this week is mostly to do with dehydration and an empty stomach. I'm just starting to feel better, so I'm hoping to get myself back on track!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I was not wrong....there was definitely a lot of awesomeness on this thread the last few days!! How can one not be inspired?!! Well done, team, in spite of me.

Not inspite of! You are an awesome cheerleader and it's impressive that you find the time to manage this thread, even though you're having a hard time. It takes a lot of energy to support others in their struggles and their victories. In my eyes, you're doing just fine and I appreciate you.

Thank you, Kay,.... I needed that!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: dechensangmo3
    Weigh-in week: March week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 172
    Current weight: 171

Nice loss this week! I seem to recall you having a bigger one last week, so one pound makes perfect sense!! Way to keep the ball rolling!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Jen, and since my youngest son left for college I’ve put on the “freshman 15”. We have done lots of empty nest celebrating! Since January I’ve been back at the gym, and I feel a lot better, but my pants still don’t fit! So I’m hoping that some inspiration and accountability with help me stay focused.

Hey, Jen. Today is your weigh-in day. Do you happen to have a weight for me?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    okalex wrote: »
    Username: okalex
    Weigh in: Friday - march week 1
    Previous weight: 179.0
    Current weight: 172.0

I apologize for my lack of participation within the group discussion. Since signing up I came down with a violent case of the flu. I have no doubt that my loss this week is mostly to do with dehydration and an empty stomach. I'm just starting to feel better, so I'm hoping to get myself back on track!

Hi, and welcome! Sorry to hear that you had been so ill, but happy that you are feeling better and even happier that you found your way to our thread!! A great loss this week, even if it is mostly dehydration! (There's got to be some upside to having the flu!!)

We don't live that far from each other. I am in Tillsonburg now, but grew up in Caledonia.
  • dopey520
    dopey520 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I had a quick question, Guess it is something I should of asked when everything first started lol but when we log in daily for the mini challenge when we say "under calories" is it out of the total that is allotted daily or is it the total gained after exercise?
    for example yesterday it was 1953/2180 daily allotted calories or should it say 1953/3322 because of the calories I gained through exercise.
  • HASWLRS
    edited March 2018
    Options
    dopey520 wrote: »
    I had a quick question, Guess it is something I should of asked when everything first started lol but when we log in daily for the mini challenge when we say "under calories" is it out of the total that is allotted daily or is it the total gained after exercise?
    for example yesterday it was 1953/2180 daily allotted calories or should it say 1953/3322 because of the calories I gained through exercise.

The latter. The calories given to us by MFP is net, for the day, without exercise. Therefore, it is designed that we should eat our exercise calories back to remain at that net amount. "Staying under" is with exercise calories factored in.
  • dopey520
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    3/9
    Exercised: Focus T25 + 10 mins circuit training
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep!
  • dopey520
    Options
    Mini Challenge Friday March 9th
    Logged Food: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes 2021/2180
    Exercise: Yes 45mins Elliptical, 30mins strength training
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    March 9
    Today is my daughters birthday and we had a party tonight and were crazy busy all day and I didn’t get around to tracking a single thing. But I did exercise (60 min cross training class) and did a lot of cleaning.
    Tomorrow is going to be party day #2 (shopping and family party) so I will do my best!
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Mar 9
    Tracking Y
    Calories N
    Exercise Y, 5min walk + 15min yoga + 13min Circuit Training
  • LzzyBrdn
    LzzyBrdn Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I killed it this week, but I haven't posted since I've been so busy!

I've been pretty good (I think)for adding meals.
    Under calories every day.
    Yesterday, 3 hours at the gym. 2 hours strength, 1 hour cardio.
  • LzzyBrdn
    LzzyBrdn Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I see I was supposed to do an "about me"

My name is Liz, I'm about to turn 28 on Monday! I've struggled with obesity my entire life and within the last year decided to make a change. I am about 8 weeks out from the VSG, but am still setting myself up for success by continuing to use mfp to track macros and workouts.

My fit goal is "healthy", but also to be able to comfortably do the things I used to love, such as kayaking, camping, hiking.

I have 150lbs to go.
  • my3boys424
    my3boys424 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Username: My3boys424
    Weigh-in Week: 1
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    Start Weight: 141.5

Current: 140.5
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Rielyn wrote: »
    Rielyn
    March - Week 1
    Last Week's Weight: 202.6
    Current Weight: 202.8

Crap..sorry guys. It was my birthday week, what can I say?!
    Happy Birthday!

Thanks so much!!
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Rielyn wrote: »
    Rielyn
    March - Week 1
    Last Week's Weight: 202.6
    Current Weight: 202.8

Crap..sorry guys. It was my birthday week, what can I say?!

Happy Belated Birthday!! A slight uptick in your weight on your birthday week.... totally expected and accepted! It'll be gone in no time!!

Thank you! Back to the grind now, it's going to be my best week yet.
  • beckaboo0110
    beckaboo0110 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day..
    Start weight 192.6
    Weight today 188.4
This discussion has been closed.