Water. Yes

It was a day. Tomorrow will be better
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Saturday
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes Under
    Exercise Yes heavy cleaning, moving furniture in the living room most of the day
    Water Yes

• DanishFeta
    DanishFeta Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Username: DanishFeta
    Weigh in week: March Week 1?
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 219.8
    Todays Weight: 218.6
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Fyreside wrote: »
    Daily Post (Saturday)
    Day/Goals: I am just hurting at the moment my lower back is definitely out of whack.. Sure is making it hard to maintain physical productivity. Will go see the back wizard on Monday.
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No
    Water Intake: Yes

Username: Fyreside
    Week: March Week 1
    PW =256.1lb
    CW=255.7lb

I was honestly just happy to lose anything this week. I'm definitely eating well within my calorie budget, but the scales have not been moving in the right direction. I know I've said this before, but my scales are rubbish. I can weigh myself 3 times in a row and get 3 different answers. I always try to put them in the exact same spot, but meh.. they are what they are.. I don't know what the rest of you do at weigh in, but I just generally take the middle reading out of 3 sort of thing. More to the point, I have a good idea of what looks right and wrong. If I go to the bathroom and suddenly weigh 2lb more, I know that's unlikely, so I weigh again.. Conversely if I suddenly lose an extra lb more than expected one morning, I weigh again etc.. meh, anyway, rambling. Have a great week 2 everyone.

Awesome Bryce so happy the scale is finally moving again in your favor.

I myself just try to weigh myself once a week only because I tend to overeat no matter what the scale says but that is my personal battle I am trying to overcome.. .but I digress Congrats on your WEEK 1
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes. Walked the dog three times, worked most of the day getting ready for renters. I did not eat any nuts today!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 191.4 lbs
    Current Weight: 193.3 lbs
  • PaganUK
    PaganUK Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    pagan UK
    March week 2
    PW 154
    CW 154
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,422 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 3/10
    Track: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no
    Water: yes

I ended up getting an all day migraine so spend lots of time sleeping and trying to stay away from carbs! I always have carb cravings when I don’t feel well!
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Day/Goals: Sunday is my rest day. Mission accomplished.
    Exercise: No
    Water Intake: Yes

I feel like I'm in the danger zone. My resolve has been getting weaker over the last week or so, and with it my discipline. I always make my calorie targets, and nutrient macro's for that matter as well. However, too often I find myself eating most of the day's calories in the wee hours of the morning, then having to go without food all day..
    I've got this crazy plan to umm.. Turn it up a notch... lol. Feeling like if I don't up the pace a little, this weakening resolve might turn into a slide.

So this week I'm taking my daily calorie goal down from 1800 to 1600. And I think it's time I looked seriously into getting my exercise routine back into play.

Thing is.. I'm talking some big talk here lmao. It remains to be seen whether I have the minerals to actually make this crazy plan a reality. It's going to take all the commitment I can muster I think. Anyway.. I'm going to give it a red hot go for the next week. Wish me luck :)
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday

Track. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Exercise. Yes, rest day so two 15 minute walks with my dog.
    Water. Yes
  • WinkyElf
    WinkyElf Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Saturday Daily Post

Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Excercise: not specifically, but way over my step goal
    Water: not enough, and too much coffee

I knew Saturday would be tough- more food mixers and schmoozing. I felt a bit derailed when I realized I had forgotten my healthy snacks on my counter at home. This started bad decision 1- chocolate chip cookie for lunch. It was delicious. But that sugar rush was not the sustained energy I needed, and I said yes to a few other unhealthy treats that were continually offered at the cocktail parties. In the grand scheme of things I did okay (fresh roll over spring roll choice), but I blew my calories at midnight when I took my team for beer and tacos to celebrate our success.

However, knowing I would report into all of you did help, and I’m going to work in having a successful week. I am traveling in the South, so I’m going to have to really watch what I’m doing- it’s easy to go over when traveling.
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Weekends are my nemesis.
  • danzibob2016
    danzibob2016 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Username: Danzibob2016
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 179
    Current Weight: 179
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Weekends are my nemesis.

Same.
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday

Track. Kind of
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 20 min jog/walk with the kids
    Water 40 ounces

Tomorrow is the start of my extra gym time. Can’t wait.
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Daily Post-Sunday Week 2
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes Under
    Exercise Yes with 35,341 steps
    Water Not enough
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Day/Goals: Squat day. My favorite day, and today was no exception.
    Exercise: 62 minutes weight training, squats, overhead press, more legs.
    Water Intake: 80 oz
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories yes under a lot
    Exercise yes
    Took me all week to get down to 216.2 then pms and gained 4 pounds in 2 days even being under everyday stupid sugar cravings
  • missemmibelle
    missemmibelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Username: missemmibelle
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Week's weight: 206.4
    Todays Weight: 204.6

I've been super bad this week at logging, missed 2.5 days :/ I don't feel too bad about it though, as I have been eating the same stuff, only with slight variations here and there.
This discussion has been closed.