Brad’s 100 day OMAD log

Options
13»

Replies

• ArizonaToast
    ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you've had great results. Good luck moving forward. :)
  • istartanew82
    istartanew82 Posts: 30 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    So this week was another roller coaster of weight gain and loss. It seems to actually be timed as far as the same time of week I gain then a steady drop the rest of the week. The lowest I hit was 246.8 lbs. as of today I’m at 247.6, after yesterday hitting my gain of 248.8. So two days ago I weighed 246.8 then the next day I was 248.8 so a gain of 2 pounds, now today was 247.6, a 1.2 pound loss. Over all the week was a 3.4 pound loss so I’m trying to focus on the weekly loss. The good news is I’m still losing. I have started to make the gym at least 2-3 times week the past few weeks, so that’s good. I have pretty much ate what I wanted with counting my macros and I’m proud to say I have lost 17-18 pounds since.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Good job! You're probably gaining some muscle also which will mess with the scale.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Depending on what you ate too, like sodium and carbs will give me a gain and if I cut them out the next day the weight will go back down. My weight at the end of the week is what I was posting in my journal and as long as it was a loss I was happy. And since I had a splurge day each week I would always have a gain the day after and then it would go down the rest of the week. Congrats, a 3.4 pound loss in a week is Awesome :)
  • ArizonaToast
    ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss is something to be proud of. Losing weight is HARD. Good luck this upcoming week.
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    3.4 pounds for the week - OUTSTANDING!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Great work :)