Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in
    Previous week: 184.5 lbs
    This week: 185.6 lbs

Really enjoyed my time away, including ALL.THE.FOOD. Seriously, I went over my maintenance by 2000 calories one day (and over by a total of 3200 calories for the 4 days)! So all in all, a gain of just over one pound is about right for what I ate.

Been back on a deficit since Saturday, and am skating again now that my broken finger has healed enough. So, it shouldn't be long until that extra pound is gone, plus a few more :)

Welcome back!! So glad you enjoyed yourself and embraced your vacation fully!!! The one pound, with your track record of losing weight, will be gone in no time, but the memories of your vacation and all that wonderful food will last a lifetime!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @SamanthaLouiseMence, have you got a weight for me?
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Yes I just meant I fell asleep :#

drea2011 wrote: »
    Passed about last night for got to post 3/12

Exercised: yep!
    Tracked: yep!
    Under: yep!

Hope your ok now..

• drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options

Love this! I bought a 32 oz water bottle with a fruit infuser in it and easily have about 4-5 a day! It makes drinking water easier for me.
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Okay team, I am struggling with my water intake. Anyone else? I thought of doing a Water Challenge. We'll start on Thirsty Thursday, the 15th of March and go for seven days until Wednesday, the 21st of March. Then on Thursday the 22nd we can tabulate the results and see who got their water in for all seven days!! You can post daily or just at the end....whichever you want. You have to have 8 cups minimum, per day. That's 64 oz. or 2 litres. Chug, chug my friends!!! Let's get hydrated!!!

• motheroftwins95
    motheroftwins95 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Mar 13

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no (8 hour desk job plus daughter came by for visit so didn't get my steps-ok though, we had a good visit)
  • dopey520
    dopey520 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge Tuesday, March 13
    Logged Food: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes 2070/2180
    Exercise: Yes: 1 hour stationary bike for 17 miles
    Water Intake: between 70 & 72oz.
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    March 13
    Exercise: yes, 45 min yoga
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    3/13:
    Calories- yes
    Tracking-yes
    Exercise- I’m going to say yes but it’s honestly ridiculous. We got one of those giant bean bag chairs but it comes smushed, and you have to “fluff” it, which was literally a cardio workout for me! I was sweating!
  • HASWLRS
    edited March 2018
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Love this! I bought a 32 oz water bottle with a fruit infuser in it and easily have about 4-5 a day! It makes drinking water easier for me.

Wait....you're not saying you drink 4 (or 5) x 32 oz daily, are you??
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    3/13:
    Calories- yes
    Tracking-yes
    Exercise- I’m going to say yes but it’s honestly ridiculous. We got one of those giant bean bag chairs but it comes smushed, and you have to “fluff” it, which was literally a cardio workout for me! I was sweating!

Kim, you paint a picture!!! You are the queen of non-conventional exercise!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mar 13

Exercise: no (8 hour desk job plus daughter came by for visit so didn't get my steps-ok though, we had a good visit)

Calories under and a nice visit with your daughter....that's a successful day in my books! We all know that you don't need exercise to lose weight, so no damage done on your day off!!
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options

Kim, you paint a picture!!! You are the queen of non-conventional exercise!!

LOL! and what a reward sitting in it afterward it was!!

• HASWLRS
    Options
    @135terry, Terry, we actually have you on the spreadsheet as a Thursday weigh in. If you want to try again tomorrow, you may. Regardless, don't apologize....we all have bad weeks. Just regroup, and do what you can to make the next week better!!! (hugs)
  • VintageGeek42
    VintageGeek42 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Okay team, I am struggling with my water intake. Anyone else? I thought of doing a Water Challenge. We'll start on Thirsty Thursday, the 15th of March and go for seven days until Wednesday, the 21st of March. Then on Thursday the 22nd we can tabulate the results and see who got their water in for all seven days!! You can post daily or just at the end....whichever you want. You have to have 8 cups minimum, per day. That's 64 oz. or 2 litres. Chug, chug my friends!!! Let's get hydrated!!!

Great plan.. I did wonder if I was drinking enough, then I was reminded of the 10+ cups of tea I drink a day.. hehe
  • VintageGeek42
    VintageGeek42 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 13th March
    Caleries: under
    Tracked: Yep
    Exercise: no - sorry.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    miroller wrote: »
    Username: miroller
    Weigh-in-Wednesday
    Previous weight: 180.2
    Todays weight: 178.4

A goal I have is to never be in the 180's again!

Like your loss, and love your goal!!! Bye, bye 180's .......forever!!!
This discussion has been closed.