March 20 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was another pass day. We travelled back from Mesa, AZ with an extremely stressed dog. The journey took just under 6hrs with stops and we were all exhausted by the time we got home.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I love travelling but I really love coming home and getting back into my routine and my surroundings. I’m also very excited it’s the first day of spring. Yard work!
  • jimenao
    jimenao Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Exercise? For sure! Speedwork!
    Track? I did!
    Calories? Under budget
  • naomiefaye
    naomiefaye Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes × 3
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. We took the kids sledding after school but with the warmer weather we’ve been having, the snow has turned too soft to be any good for sliding. We might be getting to the end of sledding season! Did a lower body strength workout for 35 minutes.
    Neat video @craigo3154! I noticed my head was moving to dodge trees as I was watching haha.
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. 3 mile walk

@craigo3154 Thanks for the video So cool! I am envious of your trees.
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? no
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

• Ceceev
    Ceceev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I did not exercise on Tuesday at all. I have a quad pull and was barely walking. I ate reasonably as per my plan but did not track.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Exercise: no, I got rained out
    Tracked; yes
    Calories: yes
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    March 20
    Yes X 3
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    March 20
    Exercised?: Yes. 5km in 36 mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Fastest pace to date with walking.

Not much else to report today.

@RangerRickL. So true. Continuing pursuit to acquire skills and knowledge is so important.

I am still doing daily German language practice (much greater vocabulary then my daughter now :) and faster sentence construction, but still not up to the level of fluency I would like - Pimsleur, Duolingo and Tiny Cards). Once german is up to a level I like I will start on either Spanish, Japanese or French. I have a number of languages I would like to learn (you are never too old to start).

To learn to race drones I have had to learn flying skill, race theory, electronics, soldering, optics, radio communication and more.

Here is the video of one of my flights in the forest yesterday (it is pretty sedate, I was getting confidence back, no real high speed moves but keeping well below the canopy - Also trees are unforgiving when you hit them, so you try not to):

(This is the raw feed from my goggles - annoying propeller sound should be removed, if not, please mute).
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    March 20
    Exercised?: Yes. 5km in 36 mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Fastest pace to date with walking.

Not much else to report today.

@RangerRickL. So true. Continuing pursuit to acquire skills and knowledge is so important.

I am still doing daily German language practice (much greater vocabulary then my daughter now :) and faster sentence construction, but still not up to the level of fluency I would like - Pimsleur, Duolingo and Tiny Cards). Once german is up to a level I like I will start on either Spanish, Japanese or French. I have a number of languages I would like to learn (you are never too old to start).

To learn to race drones I have had to learn flying skill, race theory, electronics, soldering, optics, radio communication and more.

Here is the video of one of my flights in the forest yesterday (it is pretty sedate, I was getting confidence back, no real high speed moves but keeping well below the canopy - Also trees are unforgiving when you hit them, so you try not to):

(This is the raw feed from my goggles - annoying propeller sound should be removed, if not, please mute).

Very cool. I too was moving my head to get through the trees
  • amichelel588
    amichelel588 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Agh, pass day
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    March 20, 2018
    Pass day #3
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? edited as a no