Replies

• drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Previous: 224.9
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    If you are not squirmy there’s a documentary about fat and it’s effects on the body

YouTube: BBC the post mortem

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    Good morning, team. I will catch up with you all later and post week #3 results (we did well!). I have Easter obligations today so will not be back until this evening. Have a good one and smash those goals!!!
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    primekayprime
    Mar Week 4
    PW: 228.6
    CW: 225.6

Heading back in my preferred direction!

I'm going to continue to do one element a day for this coming week. I've been very sneezey and achy the last two days. I think I might be coming down with something again. Just in case, I don't want to stress my body too much and give it a chance to fight this off.
  • Journey4Jen
    Journey4Jen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Weighed on Friday 3/23 - 177.5
    Back down from 180 last week.
    I made it to the gym 4 days and golfed 9 holes on Friday and 18 yesterday.
  • Journey4Jen
    Journey4Jen Posts: 27 Member
    Options

This was my first challenge I am planning on having a great final week of this challenge and I am really looking forward to Aprils!
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Username: katevt78
    Weighing week: March week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 180.4
    Today’s weight: 178.6
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    3/25-
    Calories- yes
    Tracking- yes
    Exercise- yes! Another bounce class with my little pals kicked my butt!
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Username: GardenMama129
    Weigh in week: March Week 4
    Previous Week's weight: 158.2
    Todays Weight: 159
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    I'm so ready for April. :#
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    primekayprime
    Mar Week 4
    PW: 228.6
    CW: 225.6

Heading back in my preferred direction!

I'm going to continue to do one element a day for this coming week. I've been very sneezey and achy the last two days. I think I might be coming down with something again. Just in case, I don't want to stress my body too much and give it a chance to fight this off.

Fantastic loss....just goes to show that perseverance (through illness and weight plateaus and general life disruptions) pays off!! Sorry to hear that you might be fighting off another bug....take it easy!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    3/24
    Previous 161.6
    Current 161.1

Nicely done, Jess!! Half a pound, gone!!
  • HASWLRS
    edited March 2018
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Today’s weight: 224.6

Kinda disappointed but I lost 4” this week, and .3 lbs of fat is better than nothing!

Have a great week guys!

@drea2011. The 4" is fantastic. That will stay off and is a good guide to what is rally happening.

It sometimes takes time for the body to get the memo that the new size is what is desired. You are most likely in line for a woosh within the next week where the excess water (which is often most of the difference between size and weight) departs.

Measuring is a far more accurate guide as to what weight is supposed to be doing. Slower to change, but the real indicator of what the true value is supposed to be.

Nice work on the 0.3 pound loss this week and the 4" @drea2011!! You can see how passionate Craig is about using measurements vs. the scales for true determination of weight loss success. So much so, he felt it necessary to chime in on our thread!! He hates it when people get all hung up on the number on the scales. He is not even really a fan of this Challenge and it's format of weekly weigh-ins, but you know, took over when no one else would. He does like the support aspect of a team challenge very much though. It gives a forum to reassure and educate people, like yourself Drea, when the scales aren't moving but the inches are! A place to vent and ask questions when things don't go as planned, and also a place to safely brag about achievements and get well deserved high-fives in return! A team to whom we must be accountable!! That is why losing weight is not a requirement to stay on the team...only that you are trying!!!
  • HASWLRS
    edited March 2018
    Options

This was my first challenge I am planning on having a great final week of this challenge and I am really looking forward to Aprils!

Nice job, Jen, on losing your gain from last week!! Four days to the gym and 36 holes of golf...that's a very nice activity level!! I know the golfers in my house (my husband and son) would be jealous to hear that you are golfing already (or still, depending where you are). Some years we can be golfing by now, but not this year. Estimating three more weeks.

Looking forward to April as well!!
  • HASWLRS
    edited March 2018
    Options
    katevt78 wrote: »
    Username: katevt78
    Weighing week: March week 4
    Previous weight: 180.4
    Today’s weight: 178.6

There you are, Kate!! Another loss AND out of the 180's!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    3/25-
    Calories- yes
    Tracking- yes
    Exercise- yes! Another bounce class with my little pals kicked my butt!

A bounce class sounds fun....what exactly is it?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: GardenMama129
    Weigh in week: March Week 4
    Previous Week's weight: 158.2
    Todays Weight: 159

Just slightly up. Things have been a little unsettled for you lately, so no surprise there. Yes, fingers crossed that April is your month to turn it around again. We know you know how. (hugs)
  • miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    March 25th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes. 30 mins of Sprint
This discussion has been closed.