Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

April 2018 Challenge

chinatowninchina
chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
edited May 2018 in Social Groups
My goodness how did it get to April? Here we go: a new challenge but the old spreadsheet!

So don't look for a new one of those, but continue to post your weight on the 'Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet' which Nikki will update and report back. You can obviously also post your weight in this post and many do.

For anyone new out there, feel very welcome to join, we usually post our weigh Sundays and use the 'Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet' also in 'Announcements' to track weight.

We use this thread to encourage each other and to add our weight as well if we want to and generally chat!

It's fun and it's been working and we've lost a shed load of weight between us. It seems to keep us going and even if we go up occasionally (and who doesn't!) we get back to it and continue the journey.

So here we go, good luck in April.

To finish off March Saturday 03/31

Sunday 04/01
Sunday 04/08
Sunday 04/15
Sunday 04/22
Sunday 04/29

Replies

• Jen_Free
    Jen_Free Posts: 7 Member
    I did Keto for the 1st time in January but fell off fast. I am getting back into it this week and I am so glad I found this post! Thank you for doing this! I can't wait to use this for motivation!

Also, I live in between Orlando and Daytona Beach. I just moved here so if anyone is in the area I could use a workout buddy! :smile:

Sunday 04/01
    Sunday 04/08
    Sunday 04/15
    Sunday 04/22
    Sunday 04/29
  • ashlepersuasion
    ashlepersuasion Posts: 51 Member
    I’m getting some Keto meals delivered to me April 4th so that’s when I plan to start. So excited seems like a very promising diet. Up until then I’ll be watching my calories and exercising.
  • eggfooyamyam
    eggfooyamyam Posts: 196 Member
    I'm so excited to continue with Keto, and with this group of fine folks!!!
  • rae1388
    rae1388 Posts: 45 Member
    New to Keto, I've been doing research for a month and have been starting to cut carbs and figuring out what I can/can't eat and saving recipes. For the whole month of April I plan on being strictly keto and starting a new workout schedule. Super excited to get this started and excited that I found this group. It's always helpful to get outside motivation.

Sunday 04/01
    Sunday 04/08
    Sunday 04/15
    Sunday 04/22
    Sunday 04/29
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Hi New to keto started on March 19th. Would love to join you in this challenge.

Sunday 04/01
    Sunday 04/08
    Sunday 04/15
    Sunday 04/22
    Sunday 04/29
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Welcome old, welcome new! :)
  • Kelly8533
    Kelly8533 Posts: 1 Member
    Just started Keto 2 days ago and I'm still learning the ropes... let's see how April goes!
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    edited March 2018
    Ok. I’m in for April.

I’ll aim for 8lbs. That’s 2/week and seems reasonable.
  • labenton419
    labenton419 Posts: 8 Member
    I'll also join the challenge! I'm in a dietBet currently, and my goal for Round 2 (crushed Round 1 *woot*) is 160.6 lbs. Which as of today, is 3.2 lbs away, so a very modest goal, but I don't want to lose a ton of weight and not fit in to my wedding dress come August, so muscle tone it is! (I'm 5'0" to provide some context).

Sunday 04/01
    Sunday 04/08
    Sunday 04/15
    Sunday 04/22
    Sunday 04/29
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    @River_Goddess I love that you included that starting weight. It's such an inspiration! It's always good to see the reminder of how far you've come when you're waiting to see where you're going.
  • caaarlsbarkley
    caaarlsbarkley Posts: 1 Member
    Starting my full transition into keto on Sunday the 1st, so this is perfect! Here goes nothing.

SW: 174

Sunday 04/01
    Sunday 04/08
    Sunday 04/15
    Sunday 04/22
    Sunday 04/29
  • VanessaFaith
    VanessaFaith Posts: 171 Member
    edited March 2018
    This was a duplicate, but it won't let me delete it.
  • heatherrk45
    heatherrk45 Posts: 27 Member
    edited March 2018
    Just started Keto and stumbled onto this group! I've been cutting back my carbs slowly and researching recipes, etc. My goal for April is to lose 8lbs and stick to strictly Keto...

Current SW: 308

Sunday 04/01
    Sunday 04/08
    Sunday 04/15
    Sunday 04/22
    Sunday 04/29
  • rae1388
    rae1388 Posts: 45 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm getting excited and ready for April 1st, including I'm building my keto recipe book. What's your favorite keto dinner recipe? And does anyone have a favorite keto green smoothie recipe?
  • kdtole
    kdtole Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to join this challenge for April!
    My goal is to lose 8-10 lbs. LETS DO THIS!!
    SW: 171

Sunday 04/01
    Sunday 04/08
    Sunday 04/15
    Sunday 04/22
    Sunday 04/29