Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 187
    Current- 188

Right after this long weekend is over, you and me, we are going to pull our bootstraps up and get back on track!! You with me?
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    3/28
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes, 29 mins Focus T25

I don't think we have any big plans for Easter this year, but we do have a few family birthdays in the days leading up to Easter. My parents typically host the big holiday dinners but they're taking my oldest to Disneyland for spring break on Monday so I don't think they're up for a big dinner. I haven't bought too many treats so I'm just hoping to control myself with all the sweets my kids will get at egg hunts!
  • HASWLRS
    edited March 2018
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    3/28
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes, 29 mins Focus T25

I don't think we have any big plans for Easter this year, but we do have a few family birthdays in the days leading up to Easter. My parents typically host the big holiday dinners but they're taking my oldest to Disneyland for spring break on Monday so I don't think they're up for a big dinner. I haven't bought too many treats so I'm just hoping to control myself with all the sweets my kids will get at egg hunts!

Usually the chocolate eggs from egg hunts are inferior quality chocolate. Remind yourself of that before you reach for one!! They're not going to be decadent enough to warrant the extra calories!! No grandchildren yet (my boy don't even have girlfriends!) but just the other morning my husband and I were talking about how we are ready to take them to Disney World. When we took the boys they were 10 and 8 already, so we didn't spend a lot of time in Magic Kingdom!
  • my3boys424
    my3boys424 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I am going out of town tomorrow and will be gone every weekend for the month of April. I plan to come back to the challenge for may. Can you automatically enroll me or do I need to sign on and re-join? Thank you!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    my3boys424 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS I am going out of town tomorrow and will be gone every weekend for the month of April. I plan to come back to the challenge for may. Can you automatically enroll me or do I need to sign on and re-join? Thank you!

What if I just ask Craig to put you in the Cheer Squad for April? Then, before May starts, you will just weigh in with a starting weight?
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS yes,,,I really need it.
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Username: holly2e
    Date: March 29
    Previous weight: 134.1
    Current weight: 133.8

To be honest, I have completely fallen off the wagon as far as logging and watching calories goes. I have still been exercising fairly regularly, which may be why the scale is still moving (super slowly) in the right direction, but I am feeling annoyed with myself. I think it all started when I got the flu and got out of the habit of tracking for a week or so. I have a long list of excuses, but I’ll spare you... for some reason, I just can’t seem to get it together! What do you all do when your motivation, and especially your follow-through, is lacking??
    I am close to my goal but I would like to go ahead and push toward the goal, not stay stuck in the same spot.

I wish I could say I have a plan or something for eating at Easter, but truth be told I never log on holidays or special occasions. It’s just too hard.

Sorry for the bummer post! On another note, we have been enjoying spring break and lots of outings and play dates with friends :smile:
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    March 29
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - No...had to spend 2 hours on the phone during my usual exercise time but did achieve 169 Active Minutes on my FitBit
    Steps - 17,811
    Water - 3050mls
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    The last couple weeks of March have been challenging. I'm looking forward to April and having things back in order. :)
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    3/28
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep

3/29
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep ( barely! Ordered a veggie pizza! Blame it on TOM)
  • drea2011
    Options
    So great to be on a team of people so focused on their goals!! Congrats guys!
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    It dawned on me last night I that I hadn't posted the results for the Mini Challenge yet. Sorry!!

Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge March Week #3 (Sun the 18th to Sat the 24th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @drea2011 - ALL SEVEN DAYS!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @dopey520 (5) - a continued notable effort
    @primekayprime (5) - a notably improved effort from last week's illness

Attempted:
    @GardenMama129 (3) - getting back into it
    @MelsLeanDream (1)
    @miroller (1)
    @PlummerBecky (1)
    @VintageGeek42 (1)

Congratulations to @drea2011 for her third consecutive week in the Winner's Circle.

• drea2011
    Options
    I ordered a veggie pizza last night I blame it on Tom cravings sigh the flesh is so weak! Lol
  • Journey4Jen
    Journey4Jen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day
    175.7 down almost 2 lbs.

I made it to the gym 3 days to lift weights and lots more golf :)
    I got in 2 and 1/2 rounds so far. 1 planned for tomorrow.

Easter: ham and carrot cake are my two favorite foods, so I am not going to log my food, but be mindful and enjoy in moderation. I want to keep moving forward!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    3/29
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes, 27 min walking/racing with my 5 yo
  • okalex
    okalex Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Name okalex
    Weigh in day Friday week 4
    Previous weight 172.0
    Today's weight 171.0
  • ladyj22
    ladyj22 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ladyj22
    Friday
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Good night, team. I don't have the energy to comment, but I've read everything and entered weights where necessary. Today was a lot of cleaning. Tomorrow I have a family dinner, so I'll see you all tomorrow night or Sunday.
  • motheroftwins95
    motheroftwins95 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Motheroftwins95
    Week 4
    Friday
    Previous weight: 151.0
    Current weight: 152.0
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Good night, team. I don't have the energy to comment, but I've read everything and entered weights where necessary. Today was a lot of cleaning. Tomorrow I have a family dinner, so I'll see you all tomorrow night or Sunday.

Sweet dreams tonight. Enjoy your family dinner tomorrow! :)
This discussion has been closed.