April 1 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    April 1
    Exercised?: Yes. Walk 4km in 30 mins (mostly flat)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Lunch at parents ( 90 min drive each way). Too much food on offer, but stayed in budget.

Helped hang sisters new clothes drier on wall.

Tired now. Monthly goals and more in the morning.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!!
    @w8goal4life did you get the high winds last night? Another tree came down thank goodness onto our property. I am going to have to think about getting a tiny chainsaw or letting someone come who wants the wood. We shall see I am going for give it away but it's getting hubby to agree.

@2020pinktogo Yes, quite windy. We picked up our son and daughter-in-law at the airport last night. I guess their flight was also less than pleasant with lots of turbulence.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Pass!
    Tracking: yes
    Calories (100 over. Lunch at my parents. And I stole some of my daughter's Easter chocolate)
    Exercise: not really. I was all set to do a pilates dvd and my dvd player has broken. Struggle using ipad/YouTube as my 2 yr old walks off with it or my work laptop she calls a piano and tries to pound the keyboard. At least she can't move the TV! Will order a new one.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    am_change wrote: »
    Pass!
    Tracking: yes
    Calories (100 over. Lunch at my parents. And I stole some of my daughter's Easter chocolate)
    Exercise: not really. I was all set to do a pilates dvd and my dvd player has broken. Struggle using ipad/YouTube as my 2 yr old walks off with it or my work laptop she calls a piano and tries to pound the keyboard. At least she can't move the TV! Will order a new one.

I have a dog that barks persistently when I hula hoop :D
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    BobWw2017 wrote: »
    5a5fvknx5znk.jpeg

On my evening walk I was attacked by this savage beast. Luckily, I was able to wrestle him to the ground, subdue him and I now hope to turn him into a household pet.

Happy April 1st ( locally known as April fools day) fellow UAC members

What a handsome boy!
  • Deewithadoo
    Deewithadoo Posts: 26 Member
    Date: (April 1,2018)
    Pass day
  • SmurfBunny3
    SmurfBunny3 Posts: 73 Member
    April 1st:
    Exercise - 20 minute walk around the neighborhood with the puppies.
    Tracked - Yes
    Calories - Yes

Have two weekend getaways planned this month. Hoping that will keep me motivated to save those pass days for when I REALLY need them!