Weight watchers smart points members

Options

Replies

• dr3117
    dr3117 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me. I just joined WW. I need people to be accountable to.
  • Annamarie3404
    Annamarie3404 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Just started about a month ago. Saturday will make it 3 weeks. I've been on WW before, and I gain every time I leave. So, now that I don't have any food restrictions, I plan on staying with this group. I really like the leader.
  • momamia3
    momamia3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have been with ww since April and I am down. I started at 222.. and I am now at 209.....I went back up a little and was stuck at 213 for a month....I and back down now and glad I keep working at it... it has been a struggle... but I am really looking forward to the 199lbs ..hopefully by the end of July. . Keep pushing forward everyone. .we can do this...
  • angel157A
    angel157A Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Wanted to share what for me was a big 'aha' moment. I was facilitating a WW meeting focused on thinking 'beyond the scale ' when I realized that I've somehow slipped back into the old habit of allowing the scale to dictate my mood. I had gotten away from that years ago, but as I struggle to prevent regain I've become more scale-focused again. For July I'm going to journal all the good, healthy things I'm doing BEFORE my weekly weigh-ins as a reminder that I'm in a much better head space & am living healthier than I was 44 lbs ago ☺
  • dianne1954205
    dianne1954205 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know how many calories that 30 smartpoints is equal to
  • Annamarie3404
    Annamarie3404 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know how many calories that 30 smartpoints is equal to

Usually, when I figure my MFP calories with my PP value, they are the same. I have 1200 calories set on my MFP account.
  • mdelynn01
    mdelynn01 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Mine usually is right about 1200 too. Depending on my fruit intake though. But I am doing WW on my own. I'm very sad about it, but I can't afford it at this time.
  • angel157A
    angel157A Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know how many calories that 30 smartpoints is equal to?

It really doesn't work that way, although I wish it did. The algorithm is pretty sophisticated, and items with identical calories can have vastly different SPVs based on varying sugar, saturated fat and protein content. Also, I had DSP of 30 too, but my MFP calories is 1500!
  • rooper66
    rooper66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Doing "Smart Bites" through the itrackbites app. Please add me.
  • Pinkspiritt
    Pinkspiritt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    on the itrackbites app, can you put in your own daily number or does the app calculate it for you. I would like to set up for 30 smart points daily, thinking about getting it but not for sure.
  • rooper66
    rooper66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can choose either. You can also do classic "bites" or "bites" plus.
  • momamia3
    momamia3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing...I got my 4 month award last meeting altho stuck at a 5%loss...I have been working hard doing the best I can do... I have been supper stressed out..and am in desperate need of a holiday. I struggle on. Going to my meeting and not giving up....I seen the scale go down last week and hope all this week's efforts have paid off....I am feeling better about life this week and have manages to deal stress a little bit better....I need to take this serious .my mom and I joined same time and she is lost double what I have ....time to catch up....any suggestions from anyone?
  • Pinkspiritt
    Pinkspiritt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I to have been super stressed and have just been maintaining my weight. Really need to start losing again! But I live my life one day at a time.
  • Tiffanylynn1024
    Tiffanylynn1024 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I just joined today, Add me
  • kesenior3
    kesenior3 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I have tried WW in the past and have done so so. This time I'm feeling a bit more motivated. I've been on MFP for about 4 years now and sometimes struggle with making healthy food choices. So I've signed up for 3 months of WW. I do a quick add on MFP of all of my calories as they are counted for me on WW. This way I can ensure I'm under my calorie goal as well. I think once I start to see the weight fall off, I'll start worrying more about my macros. One week in and I'm down 8 pounds! So I'd say that so far, it's going great! Feel free to add me! I'll gladly take and give any support that I can!
  • LisaS472
    LisaS472 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm new (again) to weight watchers. The Smart Points are certainly different. I'd love to connect with other WW SP members to share support, tips, and recipes.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I just joined WW last week, after admitting that doing this on my own is not working. I really need the in-person meetings and accountability. I love it so far. I'm logging my food on the app and learned quickly that I need to make some serious adjustments with my eating, especially my soda habit!
  • faithfornsKathie
    faithfornsKathie Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just started Weight Watchers today.
  • GeauxingtoGoal
    GeauxingtoGoal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I miss Smart Points, and the new Freestyle is not working for me. I'm going to give this a try instead.
  • CharlieAnn31
    CharlieAnn31 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I joined weight watcher two weeks ago and already lost over 8 pounds. I was trying to do mfp without WW but it just wasn't working or me. i think i needed the accountability. I like mfp community board better than WW and I like to use both the points food log and calorie food log because I don't want to get carried away with 0 point foods.