Week 6 Weigh In - We're halfway through this session!

Options
cxwhit3
cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
Weigh-in #6 – We’re halfway through!

Challenge Start Weight:
Challenge Goal Weight:
Weigh-in #1:
Weigh-in #2:
Weigh-in #3:
Weigh-in #4:
Weigh-in #5:
Weigh-in #6

A positive thought I had this week was:
A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was:
My most effective workout this week was:

Comments:

Replies

• cxwhit3
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 175.6
    Challenge Goal Weight: 163

Weigh-in #1: 175.0
    Weigh-in #2: 175.8
    Weigh-in #3: 176.4
    Weigh-in #4: 176.4
    Weigh-In #5: 175.2
    Weigh-In #6: 174.6

A positive thought I had this week was: New start with keto!
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Hard-boiled eggs, cukes & tomatoes for lunches
    My most effective workout this week was: Just my planking. Weather has improved again, so it will be back out in the garden for more weeding this week!

Comments: I've been struggling, so I started Keto/Atkins on Friday. It is going well and so far, no keto flu. While is it incredibly difficult keeping net carbs below 20, I'm feeling satisfied and not getting too hungry. I know that part of the induction phase is to break the sugar cravings, which is what I need to do. Gave up on intermittent fasting for now and am eating a hearty breakfast to keep me full until lunch. We'll see if this continues. Happy thoughts!
  • shroodle88
    shroodle88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight:59.3kg
    Challenge Goal Weight: 57kg

Weigh-in #1:
    Weigh-in #2: 59.3
    Weigh-in #3: 58.7
    Weigh-in #4:
    Weigh-in #5: 60.3
    Weigh-in #6: 59.5

Positive thought: As of yesterday, I am back within my calorie limit. I am fitter than I have been in a long time and in spite of the wobbly last 3 weeks, this is by far the longest and most consistent weightloss I have ever experienced.

Healthy snack/meal: eggs - where would I be without you?

Comments: It will take a bit of time to rebuild confidence, particularly since I have put on a kilo over the last few weeks for the first time in months. It's difficult to remember that it's not so much about tightening the reigns and pulling myself together, but rather of breathing out, being mindful of my stress levels and trusting that one step at a time is getting me where I need to be. I am leaving for Europe in mid-June. I am absolutely determined to see the number 57 by then. If I keep up the exercise and keep my calories down, it should be possible.
  • for_my_tomorrow
    for_my_tomorrow Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 193 lbs
    Challenge Start Weight: 135.8 lbs
    Challenge Goal Weight: 128 lbs

Weigh-in #1: 136lbs
    Weigh-in #2: 135 lbs
    Weigh-in #3: away for work and no scales
    Weigh-in #4: 132.7 lbs
    Weigh-in #5: 133.3 lbs
    Weigh-in #6: 133 lbs

I am feeling more myself so happy which is good. I am feeling comfortable at this weight within myself, and a lot of family and friends have said to me not to lose anymore weight. So will see how the next 6 weeks go and whether I feel like I want to adjust my end goal.

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: a big juicy mango

My most effective workout this week was: I have been doing static workouts as my toe is still a little tender. But thoroughly enjoying the change in my routine.
  • nvasquez41
    nvasquez41 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 134.4
    Challenge Goal Weight: 128
    Weigh-in #1: 134.8
    Weigh-in #2: 131.4
    Weigh-in #3: 133.2
    Weigh-in #4: 134.4
    Weigh-in #5: 134.8
    Weigh-in #6: 134.0

Last week I worked 6 days but I still managed to go running and do some weights. I really haven't been losing any weight and I keep telling myself its because of the strength training but I don't know how true that is. I ordered some really tiny bikini bottoms with little pineapples on them that I am going to use as motivation these next few weeks.
  • cxwhit3
    Options
    shroodle88 wrote: »
    Challenge Start Weight:59.3kg
    Challenge Goal Weight: 57kg

Weigh-in #1:
    Weigh-in #2: 59.3
    Weigh-in #3: 58.7
    Weigh-in #4:
    Weigh-in #5: 60.3
    Weigh-in #6: 59.5

Positive thought: As of yesterday, I am back within my calorie limit. I am fitter than I have been in a long time and in spite of the wobbly last 3 weeks, this is by far the longest and most consistent weightloss I have ever experienced.

Healthy snack/meal: eggs - where would I be without you?

Comments: It will take a bit of time to rebuild confidence, particularly since I have put on a kilo over the last few weeks for the first time in months. It's difficult to remember that it's not so much about tightening the reigns and pulling myself together, but rather of breathing out, being mindful of my stress levels and trusting that one step at a time is getting me where I need to be. I am leaving for Europe in mid-June. I am absolutely determined to see the number 57 by then. If I keep up the exercise and keep my calories down, it should be possible.

Eggs are one of my go-to’s as well. You are doing great.
  • cxwhit3
    Options
    Start Weight: 193 lbs
    Challenge Start Weight: 135.8 lbs
    Challenge Goal Weight: 128 lbs

Weigh-in #1: 136lbs
    Weigh-in #2: 135 lbs
    Weigh-in #3: away for work and no scales
    Weigh-in #4: 132.7 lbs
    Weigh-in #5: 133.3 lbs
    Weigh-in #6: 133 lbs

I am feeling more myself so happy which is good. I am feeling comfortable at this weight within myself, and a lot of family and friends have said to me not to lose anymore weight. So will see how the next 6 weeks go and whether I feel like I want to adjust my end goal.

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: a big juicy mango

My most effective workout this week was: I have been doing static workouts as my toe is still a little tender. But thoroughly enjoying the change in my routine.

You have made great progress. So keep up the good work. I wish I could have a mango right now!
  • cxwhit3
    Options
    nvasquez41 wrote: »
    Challenge Start Weight: 134.4
    Challenge Goal Weight: 128
    Weigh-in #1: 134.8
    Weigh-in #2: 131.4
    Weigh-in #3: 133.2
    Weigh-in #4: 134.4
    Weigh-in #5: 134.8
    Weigh-in #6: 134.0

Last week I worked 6 days but I still managed to go running and do some weights. I really haven't been losing any weight and I keep telling myself its because of the strength training but I don't know how true that is. I ordered some really tiny bikini bottoms with little pineapples on them that I am going to use as motivation these next few weeks.

That you are even thinking bikini is great. Strength training is important so keep up the good work!
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Week 6
    Challenge Start Weight: 236.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 230.0
    Weigh-in #1: 237.0 (lowest 235.6)
    Weigh-in #2: 236.8 (lowest 235.6)
    Weigh-in #3: 236.4 (lowest 235.8)
    Weigh-in #4: 236.4 (lowest 235.0)
    Weigh-in #5: 237.4 (lowest 236.4)
    Weigh-in #6: 238.8

A positive thought: I treated myself to a cute bikini in my big size and wore it at home on Mother’s Day while putting in “a second shift” of my school work till midnight.
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Low carb wraps, only 50 cal a piece.
    My most effective workout this week was: Walking a lot on my weekend job.

Comments: I gave in to a craving for fudge cookies and went over 3k calories for a day. Weight promptly went up 4 lbs.
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Challenge start weight: 143
    Challenge goal weight: 136
    Weigh-in #1: 142
    Weigh-in #2: 140
    Weigh-in #3: 140
    Weigh-in #4: 139
    Weigh-in #5: 139
    Weigh-in #6: 138

Positive thought: 20lb down since last July, and a stone since the new year! I am getting close to my pre-diagnosis weight now which is a good feeling.
    Healthy snack/meal: I made a smoothie with a pot of Skyr sour cherry yogurt, mango and strawberries for my breakfast the morning after a Chinese takeaway. It was yummy. Also had a really nice Thai-inspired chicken noodle soup with pack choi, green beans and broccoli for dinner one day. Only 400 cals and I was stuffed.
    Effective workout: Still getting over a cold, so no real workouts, but did get 17,801 steps on Saturday

Comments: Still going over calories every day but maintaining a small deficit. Wish I could stop grazing in the evenings.
  • cxwhit3
    Options
    LynnJ9 wrote: »
    Challenge Start Weight: 142.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 132.5

Weigh-in #1: ---
    Weigh-in #2: ---
    Weigh-in #3: ---
    Weigh-in #4: ---
    Weigh-In #5: ---
    Weigh-In #6: 141.2

I am not going to get discouraged because I gained 12 pounds since leaving this group. I am so thankful this group is still going and I am going to get back to my goal weight.

My most effective workout this week was:
    I joined a gym last moth. I try to go 5 times a week. I do the stationary bike, elliptical and treadmill. Have not ventured into any classes yet, but soon :)

Comments: My family is going on a 7 day cruise on July 1st. It is our 25th wedding anniversary this year, so we are going to try to arrange a vow renewal at one of the ports. I HAVE to get to my goal weight for the cruise! I know it is a tough goal, but I think I can do it!

We’re glad you’re back.
  • _Mrs_Ryan_
    _Mrs_Ryan_ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in #6
    Challenge Start Weight: 179
    Challenge Goal Weight: 165
    Weigh-in #1: 179.5
    Weigh-in #2: 176.2
    Weigh-in #3: 176.0
    Weigh-in #4: 173.3
    Weigh-in #5: 174
    Weigh-in #6: 173.1

A positive thought I had this week was: Well I made it through the week lol Scale is still going down and I'm actually almost in shock. I have been far from perfect with logging but I've been trying really hard to make conscious food choices and apparently that works!
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: I've been trying to cut out restaurant meals... not fully but it had gotten to the point that I was eating out for lunch and supper most days (super busy life=convenience) I've been planning lunches and making dinners more days than not and I feel pretty good about that
    My most effective workout this week was: Just trying to get more steps in

Comments: I'm not sure I'll make my challenge goal weight but I'm closer than when I started and I'm ok with that!
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Challenge SW 133.9
    GW 125 or Recomp
    Wk1 132.2
    Wk2 131.5
    Wk3 131.1
    Wk4 132.9
    Wk5 131.8
    Wk6 131.7

A positive thought I had this week: Whatever I focus on, I create

Effective workout: 50 minute trail jog

Healthy meal: arugula salad and a turkey burger, yum

I’m doing ok despite being stuck here a little depressed. Working on the positive thinking, and some self esteem stuff. And gratitude. Grateful for a lot :)
This discussion has been closed.