What's everyone currently playing?

Options

Replies

• rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I need to get a vita and a few other consoles not made anymore. I'm working on .hack/GU and it's not bad, i wish they'd put the first ones out in a collection.
  • TooOldtoDieYoung
    TooOldtoDieYoung Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Gone back to be Big Boss, Metal Gear Solid V: Feel the PAIN.
    All that running round on screen is encouraging me to start..... walking.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Been playing a lot of Neverwinter lately.
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Playing alot of frostpunk lately. Very dark and gritty steampunk game, but i really love its playstyle. Also the announcement of a new fallout game got me making a new character in fallout 4.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I done fell back down the Dark Souls II hole. Getting hyped for the first portable DS option ever, in August.
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Not that anyone really actively reads these forums but I'm enjoying the hell out of SWGEmu on the Empire in Flames server.
  • wackadoodle11
    wackadoodle11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, Overwatch & Cod :remasterd
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options
    Finally decided to get a new handheld. The New 2DS is exactly what I was looking for. Much better weight balance than the 3DS, and I’m not a fan of the 3D stuff anyway.

Started off with a lengthy title. Dragon Quest VII alone should keep me busy for a while. Also picked up DQVIII, MH4U, and am going to be making my first dive into the Pokemon series ever, with UltraSun.
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Finally got Jurassic World Evolution two weeks ago and am loving it so much. I get where the negative voices are coming from, but it's still perfect to me.
  • 82dB
    82dB Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Recently got in to Eve Online. Starts off slow but the ramps up. Waiting for RDR2 tho.
  • Canadian_Expat
    Canadian_Expat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So... my Nintendo switch has been gathering dust but last night I downloaded Stardew Valley. I had never played it before, before I knew it the clock was at 2am. Super chill game.
  • politicalape
    politicalape Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Pillars of eternity
  • KetoLula
    KetoLula Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm on a pretty big overwatch stint right now. Just quickplay, but thinking about starting to play some competitive games.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I just started playing Kingdom Hearts 1 for the first time. I bought the 1.5 & 2.5 remix for PS4. I never had a Playstation growing up, so I decided to finally play through them since the 3rd game just came out.

I also play Warframe and Overwatch regularly.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    I'm cleaning up a whole bunch of old games and working through South Park - The Fractured...but Whole.

Also introduced my kids to Castle Crashers and this is becoming our nightly gig.
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm playing the Resident Evil 2 remake atm
  • orochiwarrior
    orochiwarrior Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I’m in the mood for some PS2 at the moment, so I’m replaying Shadow Hearts and Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
  • StephyJaye
    StephyJaye Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm playing World of Warcraft. My guild has AOTC & now we are working on mythic progression. But lets be real, I'm always playing WoW :D Also fired up my 3DS and have been playing Animal Crossing. I'm excited for Nintendo to give us some new info on the upcoming Animal Crossing for Switch!
  • trinty425
    trinty425 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm playing FF14 right now and for the last year. Can't wait for expansion!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options
    Just finished Bravely Second and starting up Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.