TEAM: Run Track Minds (July)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215 or Craig @craigo3154 .

Replies

• karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Fifth month here to. June was a setback, but I still has my eyes on next summer.
    We have 2 and 4 kids every second week, and one of them is really demanding, so I try to be consisten, but it's not always easy.
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi, im Rob and this is my first month I have only just started getting into the mfp forums and challenges. I spend a lot of time on the road which hasnt helped my weight. I have set a goal to complete the biggest endurance event to date in March of next year. losing as much as I can will help me reach that goal.
    so its good luck to team-run-track and heres to a good july.
    please feel free to add me
  • Juniper1221
    Juniper1221 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Juniper. I attempted this challenge last year but shortly after starting my fil had a stroke and I was focused on him and my mil at that time, thankfully after months in the hospital he is home now but gets help from a caregiver. I'm doing this challenge now because I have let my weight go this past year and I want to get back on track and be a healthier version of myself. I look forward to sharing this journey with you all and getting to know you. Good luck to all of us!!! Feel free to add me as well.
  • Juniper1221
    Juniper1221 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome @4pence !
  • KrisRio8116
    KrisRio8116 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Kristen. This is my first time doing a challenge on MFP. I've been tracking, but am hoping the accountability of a group helps me stay consistent and motivated over the month of July. Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @ccpapajet, posted her intro on team The Big Butt Theory in error. I tagged her, but if she doesn't see that, maybe someone here could send her a message?
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m Sarah. I have two kids, 9 & 5. We live a very busy life. Baseball just ended for the season so hopefully things can slow down a tiny bit for me to focus on my health and fitness more. I rely greatly on others encouragement and accountability. I have the desire of a healthier lifestyle just as much as I desire chocolate cake, but if I were being honest with myself...the total lack of will power wins. I have become a food addict. Aside from that I have a HIIT Class that I have been regularly envolved in for the last year. I thoroughly enjoy it. It is two days a week, so I need to up my routine on my other days. Looking forward to this challenge!
  • daynajason
    daynajason Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to mfp and this challenge. Looking to do something different to stay motivated. Down 9 pounds so far in 22 days. This sounds like fun!
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jackie. I'm excited about this challenge. I've been trying to get my health under control and I'm hoping some competition will help me stay consistent with my efforts and step it up a notch
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    good morning team, this is day one for those that have competed in previous months do we enter our weight today or is it saturday end of week 1.
  • djl21740
    djl21740 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Teammates...this is my first month on the challenge and I’m looking forward to it. I think being forced to check in and post my progress will help me stay motivated. I have about 100 pounds to go. Good Luck to us all! Deb
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    redrob1966 wrote: »
    good morning team, this is day one for those that have competed in previous months do we enter our weight today or is it saturday end of week 1.

You enter your weight the day of the week you signed up for. Mine is in Friday's, so I would wait until next Friday :). If yours is Saturday, you would wait until the upcoming saturday. :smiley:
  • 4pence
    4pence Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    So your starting weight is what is used for week 1? Or I weigh in on Tuesday for week 1? Also where exactly do we give our updates? I read the main post but I'm probably being a bit dumb haha
This discussion has been closed.