Replies

• IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    July 10

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no

Yesterday was my little sister birthday. Knew I couldn’t resist the cake cake and pizza so didn’t eat much of anything else all day. Was under my calories but over in carbs. The weight went back up. But hopefully I can bring it back down again soon.
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Tuesday post
    Track: yes
    Calories: on point
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 128 oz
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Jkyzab wrote: »
    @AB0215
    I went to the doctor today and again he boldly told me to stop "being lazy on the couch and start working out". I even showed him this app that shows him how much I am eating, what workout I"m doing and such. He wasn't impressed at all. My weight went down 280. Again he told me off and not taken a look at my ankle. Im just going to stop focusing on my workout and deal with my stress and depression and seek another professional about my ankle pain and such. Then I will get back to working out, this time without borderline pushing my limits.

OMG!!!
    Time for a new doctor. That's terrible!! ANY weight loss and signs of exercise should be encouraged!
    Telling someone with a hurt ankle to "stop being lazy" is AWFUL.
    He should be reported.

Sorry you are going through this!! Take it easy, and stay positive, and take care of yourself! <3<3
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Week: July Week 1+2 Wed
    PW =188
    CW= 185.2

Daily Post Wednesday

Goals/Day: Under 177 by August. Terrible day. not tracked ate terrible :(
    Track: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no

• ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @Jkyzab I would probably be looking for a new doctor. He/she should be giving you some suggestions for safe exercise options with your ankle, or at least refer you to physical therapy. I have to echo Ashley's concerns about the low calorie intake. You do need to carefully monitor your intake, and that is probably going to be the best avenue of weight loss for you right now. But, 1000 is really really low. What does MFP give you as a suggested intake for lightly active?
    Pool workouts are going to be great for you right now! It's probably the best way to burn calories without putting additional strain on your ankle. Hopefully you are able to find another pool.
    I'm not a video expert, but I would think most bodyweight style strength training videos would work, or at least could be modified. Most upper body exercises can at least be modified to sitting, kneeling, or laying. You may even be able to modify squats and lunges by using a broom or chair for support. Another option is to get a stability ball, and look at options for exercises or exercise videos using that.
  • ka97
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    I haven't tracked food today. Mentally calculating calories - it will probably be close. I didn't have the energy to get up at 5am to run this morning, so I'm going to try for that tomorrow. I've got a kickboxing class later this evening.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 30 mins weight training, 10 mins elliptical and a LOT of housework

Comments: Another pretty good day. Finally tackling my very long to do list and while I am making progress, the to do list is still longer than the to done list...
  • KT4everFree
    Options
    Track:over
    Calories: over
    Wate: 130oz
    Ugh!
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday
    Track- yes
    Calories- perfect
    Carbs- were good until I had DQ lol
    Exercise- no
    Water not enough.
    TMI read at your own risk-
    I haven’t been able to poop all week and was getting concerned since my weigh in is tomorrow. That DQ treat was what helped me so I won’t beat myself up over it haha!
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona July 11
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes 1 hr. Gym
    Carbs over 🤢
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Been MIA due to work. My steps have sucked. I guess this is a preview of September when I go back. I am tired and crabby. At least my eating has been ok.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Username: tinak33
    Weigh in week: July Week 2
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 157.2
    Current Weight: 159.1

Ok, so I am actually happy with this number. I gained a lot during my week of vacation/wedding/roadtripping.... And I had actually gone up into the 160s (grrr....)
    So when I weighed in this morning at 159.1 I was OVERJOYED.

Back in the 150s and I'm staying there until I get to the 140s. There is no going back! I am done with the 160 weight decade!
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Keri8680
    Weigh in day Thursday
    july week 3- i think
    PW 186.6
    CW 185.2
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    July 11
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Carbs way over
    Exercise no

July 12
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
  • ka97
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Track - no
    Calories - probably not
    Exercise - no

No good reasons - the day just got away from me. I had planned to swim. But turns out the pool was closed for cleaning. Go figure! Knee was hurting after kickboxing last night, so I don’t want to take any chances.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Username: kearyandjessy
    Weigh in week: week 2
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight:302.6 lbs
    Todays Weight: 299.8

My first goal under 300!!!!

@kearyandjessy That's AWESOME!! Congrats!!
  • KT4everFree
    Options
    Thursday post
    Track: yes
    Calories: perfect
    Water: 100oz +
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    July 12th