TEAM: The Slimsons (July)

Options

Replies

• Jkyzab
    Jkyzab Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @River_Goddess
    Do not give up. You know, I know and this great community knows that you will push through this slump. Just remind yourself why you doing this in the first place. Don't talk/ think negative about yourself. That's how the devils win. Just keep going.
    YOU CAN DO IT.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    foz7zgjsndd7.jpg
  • LovebyDraug
    LovebyDraug Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Daily post

LovebyDraug
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise. Stairs stairs and more stairs
    Water: 64 ounces
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Monday
    Track - yes :)
    Calories - under, even with ice cream, and still plenty left over
    exercise - swim and lift

Main goal this week is to get back to tracking food.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pw 195.2
    Cw 198
    Track yes
    Calories way over
    Exercise no
    Not feeling to good about how this month is starting
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Monday
    Track- yes
    Calories- fine
    Carbs- a bit over but not too bad
    Exercise- no I was so lazy today
    Water-not enough!
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under?
    Exercise. 1 hour body combat. Swimming
    Water. 60 ounces

• ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday
    Track: Yes. Everything
    Calories: Under.
    Exercise: Yes! Went to the gym for the first time.
    Water: 2 liters

Comments: Did really well today in terms of eating. I went to the gym for the first time in a while with my brother. All went well I just didn't know what to do in terms of weight-lifting after I finished cardio lol I just did what my brother was doing. So I think I need to make a routine? But I don't know how. For those of you who do go to the gym, how did you decide which machines to use? How did you make your routine?
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Goals: Get to the gym, was still too sore for arms, so went for the stair climber and the treadmill, will do arms tomorrow instead.

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:20 mins treadmill, 5 mins stair climber.
  • colinmcp
    colinmcp Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    July is not starting off well for me...too much time at home means too much time grazing the fridge. Although I haven't gone wild I'm still losing the mojo I had in June. Need to get back on the road for work so I can be more rigid in my habits. Only away 2 days this week.
  • AB0215
    Options
    colinmcp wrote: »
    July is not starting off well for me...too much time at home means too much time grazing the fridge. Although I haven't gone wild I'm still losing the mojo I had in June. Need to get back on the road for work so I can be more rigid in my habits. Only away 2 days this week.
    @colinmcp I had the same problem, I work from home so the kitchen is just down the hall, all the time. I snack on things like celery sticks, pickles and homemade snow cones (ice in the blender with mio) low cal, low carb options that make me feel like I'm eating, but they're still ok in moderation.
  • AB0215
    Options
    fkrgp48of7zg.jpg
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of summer vacation for my kids. So. Also day 1 of no gym membership. It ended up being too expensive for myself and the kids ($75 bi weekly ouch). I’m truly bummed as I should be doing my weight lifting class today. My biggest fear is losing the definition in my muscles that I’ve gained. So. Here’s hoping my at home workouts will keep me fit-ish. Thank goodness for YouTube. Off to the park.
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: July Week 1
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 265.5
    Today's Weight: 268.5

Daily Post (Tuesday)
    How quickly the weight bounces back up when you feel better. I have to max my calories at 1400 per the doctor, starting next week until my surgery on the 23rd. I'm having a gastric bypass at the end of the month, so I'm guessing I'll have to bow out as a competitor for a year. Hopefully I can still be a member of the team just so I can rejoin when I return to a normal type of weight loss/maintenance and root the rest of you on in the meantime.

Monday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Track: No
    Calories: No
    Exercise: No
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Tuesday
    track - yes
    calories - yes, under with room for an evening snack
    exercise - lifting and arctrainer - I don't normally use the cardio machines, but had to figure out something that would work with my schedule and the crazy heat index. Even in the gym it was hot and sticky!
  • ssssanaaaa
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    fkrgp48of7zg.jpg

I love this. 100% true.
    Day 1 of summer vacation for my kids. So. Also day 1 of no gym membership. It ended up being too expensive for myself and the kids ($75 bi weekly ouch). I’m truly bummed as I should be doing my weight lifting class today. My biggest fear is losing the definition in my muscles that I’ve gained. So. Here’s hoping my at home workouts will keep me fit-ish. Thank goodness for YouTube. Off to the park.

You can definitely still make that work! There's this nurse that works with me who is 50-something years old and she has a nicer body than I do and she was talking to her coworkers about the fact that all she ever does are at home workouts from youtube! Don't let the gym membership discourage you. Just stay determined! :)
    colinmcp wrote: »

You can do it! You were exceptional last month. I was consistently inspired by your level of discipline. That was only a few days ago! You're the same guy! Don't let a few days discourage you. :)
  • ssssanaaaa
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Track: Yes. Everything
    Calories: Under.
    Exercise: Not yet. I'm so sore from yesterday but will still get my cardio in.
    Water: 1.5 liters so far. Will drink another liter before the end of the day.

Comments: 194.2 on the scale this morning. I was 196 the day before! Yikes! I really want to get out of this bad cycle I've been in (of barely touching 190 and then not allowing myself to get into the 180s) so I'm really trying to stay focused this month.
  • colinmcp
    colinmcp Posts: 88 Member
    Options

You can do it! You were exceptional last month. I was consistently inspired by your level of discipline. That was only a few days ago! You're the same guy! Don't let a few days discourage you. :)

Thanks...yeah...just get out of sorts when I'm not working. I never went over 2000 calories so I'd still be losing...just not able to stick to my 1500.

Wed and Thurs I'm living out of a suitcase and it'll be easy to stick to my plan hopefully getting me back on track.

• IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Well after a crazy month of June, I feel like my life is starting to get back to normal. My husband had a heart attack about two and a half weeks ago. He is doing much better and life is returning to normal! Normal July for me is being on summer vacation and heading to the pool a ton!!!

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise two hours in the pool
    Water about 90 oz.
This discussion has been closed.