• Jkyzab
    Jkyzab Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    User name: Jkyzab
    Week: July week 2
    Pw: 285
    Cw: 278.5
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: Healthy eating of 2000 calories.
    Exercise: Been doing 30 min chair exercises 2x a week and started to do ankle strength workout and body stretches.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Emw148 wrote: »
    Username: EMW148
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday 7/13
    Previous Week's Weight: 229.6 lbs
    Current Weight: 227.8 lbs

Great on tracking ALL food, trying to increase my exercise. Increased my Fitbit step goal a bit and was able to meet that goal ao far :)

@Emw148 Great job staying on track!! And Great loss!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Jkyzab wrote: »
    User name: Jkyzab
    Week: July week 2
    Pw: 285
    Cw: 278.5
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: Healthy eating of 2000 calories.
    Exercise: Been doing 30 min chair exercises 2x a week and started to do ankle strength workout and body stretches.

@Jkyzab I'm so glad you're doing well! So excited! And that's a great loss, congrats!! I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to see you're making good healthy progress and hopefully it's giving you some much needed positivity to help you feel better long term.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
    Everyday I wake up early to go to the gym then don’t fell like going. I’m getting real lazy.
  • AB0215
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
    Everyday I wake up early to go to the gym then don’t fell like going. I’m getting real lazy.

@IanMoone30 That used to be me. I treated it like an appointment for a long time, now I miss it when I don't go and I go because I want to.
  • AB0215
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 30 mins weight training, 10 mins elliptical

Comments: Another good day, I seem to be finding my groove again, wasn't sure that I would, but I needed to find a way to get the scale moving and hopefully, I have, it seems to be budging so I'm hopeful that trend continues...
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday
    Track: no
    Calories: under-I think
    Exercise: no
    Water: not a lot

Tomorrow I begin back with my exercise. Looking forward to it!
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Sunday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Carbs over- had a bit of popcorn at the movies but not too much
    Exercise no
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona
    Weigh in day Friday 157. Last week 155. I gained two lbs.
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes walking 50 min.
    Carbs over
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday

Goals/Day: Every Sunday we take 5 year old to rugby so can vary. Didn't track but I hope today will be good. I am going to track everyday this week here and in my diary. My goal today is to stay under 1400 calories
    Track: no
    Calories: don't know
    Exercise: no. 2 years ago I started enjoying the exercise bike. But after 2 MC and a baby I find it hard I know I can do it but it's difficult getting there.

Will post today's daily post tonight
    Looking forward to getting to know you all :)
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I'm skipping this week's weigh in... for mental health I just need to not record a big gain and hopefully it will be back to normal next week...
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pw 190.4
    Cw 185.8
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes finally went to the gym did 6 miles on the treadmill.
    I’m just under where I’m supposed to be. Its taking everything to not reward myself with sweets.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 30 mins weight training, 10 mins elliptical
  • mexiconona
    Options
    Mexiconona July 16
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes walking #0 min.
    Carbs over 🤢
  • AB0215
    Options
    Good Morning Slimsons!!

It's Tuesday, you got this!

0iyam4f3cqg4.jpg
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I’m struggling again. My knee pain has flared up, and though I’ve been in denial about it, it’s there. It was bad enough that I took a couple of days off last week. Unfortunately when I’m not running I get into such a funk, and I don’t handle stress well. I had a major food binge last night, and just barely holding on today. I’ve got my workouts mapped out for the rest of the week, and I am going to finish my runs. But then starting next week - I’m committing to 3 weeks no running. I hate the idea. But I also know that “cutting back” doesn’t work and just drags the injury out even longer. I’ll be away on vacation for a week of that time so my thought is a week off, with a week of swimming and lifting before and after. I suspect that kickboxing may be the source so I going to do the next to classes with modifications, and then skip the next session or two.

Now if I can just stay away from the wine tonight!

So three weeks, no running, starting Sunday - hold me to that!
  • AB0215
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    I’m struggling again. My knee pain has flared up, and though I’ve been in denial about it, it’s there. It was bad enough that I took a couple of days off last week. Unfortunately when I’m not running I get into such a funk, and I don’t handle stress well. I had a major food binge last night, and just barely holding on today. I’ve got my workouts mapped out for the rest of the week, and I am going to finish my runs. But then starting next week - I’m committing to 3 weeks no running. I hate the idea. But I also know that “cutting back” doesn’t work and just drags the injury out even longer. I’ll be away on vacation for a week of that time so my thought is a week off, with a week of swimming and lifting before and after. I suspect that kickboxing may be the source so I going to do the next to classes with modifications, and then skip the next session or two.

@ka97 I totally get that. Back in December I had to stop lower body workouts completely because I had managed to get my hips all twisted out of place. I felt like I was dying on the inside. Sadly, it was only 4 weeks, but I didn't think I was going to survive. I get it. You will be ok though, it's only a few weeks :smile:
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes, a tad under my target as I'm trying to hit a specific number but I stopped because I didn't want to go over.
    Exercise:Yes, 24 mins circuit training, 16 mins treadmill

Comments: Really feel like I'm getting back into the rhythm I had when I was doing really well and feeling really good, hopefully the scale continues to cooperate and hopefully I'm finally past the plateau, only time will tell.

• mexiconona
    Options
    Mexiconona July 17 th Wednesday
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes snorkeling, kayaking, swimming
    Carbs no. 🤢

• mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: July Week 3
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 268.0
    Today's Weight: 268.5

Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Sorry for posting late. Life is just crazy this month and my surgery is on Monday, so will try to remember to post a weight on Tuesday.

Monday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Track: No
    Calories: No
    Exercise: 2 short walks, but didn't hit step goal.
This discussion has been closed.