• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Username: LovebyDraug
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Week: July 1st 2018
    First weight (yesterday June 30, 2018): 243.6

Personal goal: lose 10lbs by August 1, 2018

@LovebyDraug Your first weigh in for the challenge will be Saturday July 7 :smile: That is an ambitious goal, but achievable if you work hard, welcome to the team!
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Happy Canada Day! Gonna do some yard work and swim. That’s about it. Lol. Gonna be a scorcher. Stay hydrated folks.
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I’m Keri- introducing myself to anyone new. I have been doing keto since 2/29 and just about approaching 25 pounds lost. I am about 2 pounds away from my prepregnancy weight of 185- and my daughter just turned 4 a couple of weeks ago! July I am cracking down and being strict because I have a Cape Cod trip scheduled for the last weekend in July! I would be ecstatic if I could lose 6-7 pounds by then to get me into the high 170s! I am also thinking about re-starting my beachbody workouts this month since I am finally feeling a bit “overweight” and not fat anymore!!! Time to tone up for the beach- i’ll need to wear a bathing suit!! Woohoo- we can do this!!
  • Keri8680
    Options
    Happy Canada Day! Gonna do some yard work and swim. That’s about it. Lol. Gonna be a scorcher. Stay hydrated folks.

Yup heat wave here in PA too. I LOVE the summer ❤️
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi there everyone! My name is Jodi and I am from New Brunswick, Canada! Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian teammates! I have been on Team Slimsons since January and love the support and encouragement. I will admit that I was a little absent in June as I had the craziest month of my life. But summer is here and I will be back to tracking regularly and posting my support. Enjoy the hot weather and good luck to everyone!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy July 1st Slimsons!!

Hope everyone is out there making today a Super Sunday!!

So far so good for me. Made it to the gym today even though I had to improvise my plans due to soreness from yesterday's workout, much to my surprise. Also, my food is on track. Inadvertently fasted for 20 hours so I guess that's good too.

Let's start off strong!!
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post
    Track. Sort of
    Calories. Over I’m sure
    Exercise. Swimming and yard work
    Water. 48 ounces

Its Canada day eh? Tomorrow Will be my day 1.
  • Jkyzab
    Jkyzab Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    User name: Jkyzab
    Week: July week 1
    Pw: 285
    Cw: 281.3
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: trying to say under 1000. My daily intake is 1820. Tring to be at 900 calories.
    Exercise: Been using doing the 30 day work out app for body and butt. On the treadmill for hour. And been using thr sana suit while on the treadmill mill.
  • LovebyDraug
    LovebyDraug Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Daily post

LovebyDraug
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise. Swimming and walking
    Water: 64 ounces
  • AB0215
    Options
    Weekly Workout Challenge:
    Try to do 15 or 20 mins

And on a side note: Those who prefer the plank, try to keep your butt down (not in the air), you'll get a better core workout.

j2krj7ar7r31.jpg
  • ahwilkes
    ahwilkes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: going to do something in a min when girls are a sleep
    Water: 120 oz
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    ka97 wrote: »
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Its a heat wave up here. 45C with the humidity. This is where I will be. Already mowed the lawn and gardened. Happy day
    @jennfalzon1979 I think it's like a heat wave everywhere right now. I swear whoever turned on the heater outside needs to be fired. It's 100+ here which puts the heat index around 110, and I refuse to set foot outside after noon. I wish I had the luxury of a pool...didn't realize how much I liked them until recently and I grew up with one.

Yeah, hot and humid here all week. It's going to be a tough week to be a runner :s I think my goal is going to have to be to focus on what I'm eating, and try to hit my weekly calorie burn in whatever ways possible - without worrying about running mileage. I might even have to jump on the treadmill :#

@ka97 There's so many ways to do it, there are a lot of body weight activities you can do, you don't need a gym if you don't have access, I'm going to find a good one to post tomorrow.

I do have a gym membership (actually two :D ), so there are options. Mostly I lift at the gym, but I also swim and spin. I just prefer to run; I do enjoy it, and it's simple - get dressed and go. I don't usually use the cardio machines at the gym, but this week I might.

• ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Sunday

No food tracking and probably over calories - I went to a baby shower - had a couple of glasses of wine and ate the lunch that was served. I probably should have eaten more after my workout this morning, because by the time we got to the shower and ate lunch I was crazy hungry.

Exercise - just lifting today
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Goals: Solid Sunday. Right on track with my food. 30 minutes weight training, had to train around my soreness, but I was determined not to skip it. 15 minutes treadmill. Trying to up my step count, so we will see how that goes. I have to be careful not to irritate my bone spur, which is why I quit walking and running in the first place.

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 30 minutes weight training, 15 mins treadmill
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    User name: River Goddess
    Week: July week 1
    Pw: 215.2
    Cw: 214.0
    Tracked? yes
    Calories? yes, under... but not the healthiest choices :(

I'm bummed guys. My hearts heavy. There's so much stressful tumultuous stuff going on with work that I feel defeated and sad. Which makes me want to eat. Or lay around. Or lay around and eat.

:(
  • AB0215
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    I do have a gym membership (actually two :D ), so there are options. Mostly I lift at the gym, but I also swim and spin. I just prefer to run; I do enjoy it, and it's simple - get dressed and go. I don't usually use the cardio machines at the gym, but this week I might.
    @ka97 I know, I was thinking of others. And it's probably better to run on a treadmill while it's dangerously hot and get some activity in than to skip it altogether.
  • AB0215
    Options
    I'm bummed guys. My hearts heavy. There's so much stressful tumultuous stuff going on with work that I feel defeated and sad. Which makes me want to eat. Or lay around. Or lay around and eat.

:(

@River_Goddess So--had to look up tumultuous. And that made me a little sad. I was an IT an English major but that word escaped me.
    Anyways. I completely understand, I quit my last job for reasons that I won't get into, but the big thing was there were so many things going on that ultimately led to a huge weight gain because I was so upset every day when I came home that I couldn't function. I was angry all the time...and it led to so many health issues. Sadly, I can't suggest doing what I did, and it did set me back a bit...but it allowed me to finish my degree and work on my health, physical and mental. As hard as it is, I think it's important to find an outlet for it. For me, it's taking time for myself. For me, even the little things like getting out of the house, going to the gym, putting in my earbuds and finishing a killer workout. I feel accomplished, my mood is completely different, and I can't wait to get back home and take a super long and hot victory shower. I wish I had found it sooner. I really hope you find what helps you escape from the environment you're in and don't let it get to the point I was at.
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona member July 1st
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes
    Carbs no 🤢
    July 1st weight 155. Weigh in day Friday
  • Keri8680
    Options
    Daily post for Sunday
    Track- yes
    Calories- ehh a bit more than I’d prefer
    Carbs- better than they have been recently! Hoping i’m back on track since that birthday party is over!
    Exercise- no
    Water- not enough, especially with this heat wave!
    I am so excited that I was 3rd place for The Slimsons in June!! Hoping to use that momentum to get me into the 170s by August!!!
  • lhebert1969
    lhebert1969 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Weighing in for Monday 7/2..

Week 1
    CW =273 lbs
This discussion has been closed.