Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Sunday August 6th

Tracked no
    Calories no
    Exercise no.

I really wanted to get all 7 days this week but I was invited last minute to a summer barbecue and although I did watch what I ate (watching my portions, eating tons of veggies and staying away from the salami lol) I wasn't able to track and watch as I went (felt awkward to excuse myself in front of a group full of people to try and record everything i was eating) so I am just saying no to everything even if I tried. I even made sure to either stand or walk around helping out the whole time so i at least was not sitting for the whole barbecue.

Sounds like you handled that beautifully! Watching portions, loading up on veggies and moving around as much as possible!
  • LMT2017
    LMT2017 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Username: LMT2017
    Weigh in week: August Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 342.8
    Todays Weight: 340.2

Starting to wonder if my scale is near the end. A lot of up and down. I weighed in Tuesday at 342.8 then this morning at 340.2.
  • bwilch22
    bwilch22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Username: bwilch
    Weigh in week :#2
    Weigh in day Monday
    Previous weight: 162
    Today’s weight: 163

I sat in a car for two days driving 11 hrs each way. To Florida to get daughter from college and drive her home. Will be in car two days again this week. This time 6 hrs to Chicago and back.
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Monday, August 6
    Logged: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes, Walking

Sun: Yes
    Mon: Yes

• Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Monday Aug 6
    Logged yes
    Calories below
    Exercise, 24,400 steps. Wow softball ran around the bases a few times.
    Peace
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    August 6th Mini Challenge
    Calories: tracked and under, barely lol.
    Exercise: 120 mins swimming.
    We had a pot luck party at our city pool for our autism parents support group. Tried to just stay in the water to avoid food but the lifeguards needed a break half way through so everyone wanted to eat then and after so much swimming I was starving. Luckily for me I swam another hour after as well. Which is the only reason I was under. But I shouldn't beat myself up. I had been banking calories this week in anticipation of this so that's good. But TOM is about to arrive so I dont anticipate a loss on weigh day. That's ok though. Just as long as it keeps trending downward. I did get lots of compliments on my weight loss today! Felt good to not feel so self conscious in my bathing suit. :smiley:
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    8/6
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no
    Exercise- yes, but only 30 min on treadmill. Should have walked a little more & would have been under on calories.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    LMT2017 wrote: »
    Username: LMT2017
    Weigh in week: August Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 342.8
    Todays Weight: 340.2

Starting to wonder if my scale is near the end. A lot of up and down. I weighed in Tuesday at 342.8 then this morning at 340.2.

Well, if your scale is going to give you wonky readings, at least this reading was a loss!! And if it's not the scale...then, whoo hoo!! Way to go!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    bwilch22 wrote: »
    Username: bwilch
    Weigh in week :#2
    Weigh in day Monday
    Previous weight: 162
    Today’s weight: 163

I sat in a car for two days driving 11 hrs each way. To Florida to get daughter from college and drive her home. Will be in car two days again this week. This time 6 hrs to Chicago and back.

Only up a pound, and with that much inactivity and probably not as much water as usual, that is not bad at all!! You are still down for the month, and once you can get back to your normal routine, that pound will be gone in no time!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    August 6th Mini Challenge
    Calories: tracked and under, barely lol.
    Exercise: 120 mins swimming.
    We had a pot luck party at our city pool for our autism parents support group. Tried to just stay in the water to avoid food but the lifeguards needed a break half way through so everyone wanted to eat then and after so much swimming I was starving. Luckily for me I swam another hour after as well. Which is the only reason I was under. But I shouldn't beat myself up. I had been banking calories this week in anticipation of this so that's good. But TOM is about to arrive so I dont anticipate a loss on weigh day. That's ok though. Just as long as it keeps trending downward. I did get lots of compliments on my weight loss today! Felt good to not feel so self conscious in my bathing suit. :smiley:

Awesome job at staying under by swimming your calories away!! Two great NSV's, to get compliments on your weight loss, and to feel good in your bathing suit!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Monday August 6th

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercised yes, running around and tons of walking
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    mini challenge
    8/5 and 8/6
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes

Weekly weigh in
    Weigh in day Monday
    Last Monday 239
    This week 239

I don't know what to say, Mary Kay....it's not a gain, so that is a positive!! Any thoughts? Is your logging as accurate as it can be? Are you overestimating your calorie burn from exercise and eating back too many calories? Maybe it's just that holding pattern before a big whoosh? Let's hope so!!
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Last week- I think it was 212
    Today- 213
    I knew today wouldn’t be good after this past weekend. I’ll have to make it look a lot better next week!
    😊
  • jkdooley
    jkdooley Posts: 67 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    jkdooley wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    For August 6th
    Tracked food: yes, under 21 calories
    Exercised: walked 12000 steps, lifted weights.
    Ate fun foods and stayed in my calories. Had head cheese and blueberry cheddar wildrice salami.

I am traveling from Tuesday to Friday. I won't be near my scale on Wednesday which is my weigh-in day. Should I weigh in Tuesday b4 I leave or Friday when I get back?

Why don't you weigh-in Tuesday....that way it gives you a week to undo any damage, as it can be hard to stay on track while travelling. Enjoy!!

Was in such a rush this morning didn't weigh in. Will just have to be careful on my trip and weigh in on Saturday.
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my weigh-in but I’m super excited to see 162.4 today! Sorry, just had to share.
This discussion has been closed.