Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    CCzMini wrote: »
    Last week- I think it was 212
    Today- 213
    I knew today wouldn’t be good after this past weekend. I’ll have to make it look a lot better next week!
    😊

Anything going on this coming weekend? If not, then go like gangbusters and see what kind of damage you can do on the scales after a solid seven days!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    207 this morning down 3
    kidkees wrote: »
    Yesterday was my weigh-in but I’m super excited to see 162.4 today! Sorry, just had to share.

Don't apologize! I love seeing this kind of excitement from fellow Big Butts!! Keep it going you two!!! You are doing great!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Tue 8/7
    logged: yes
    calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 60 mins at the gym

Sun: no
    Mon: no
    Tue: yes
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, August 7
    Logged: No
    Calories: Maybe
    Exercised: Yes, Walking

Sun: Yes
    Mon: Yes

Tue: No

• Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    8:6:
    Tracking-yes
    Calories- no :( got Chipotle for dinner and I overdid it :(
    Exercise- yes Zumba, my favorite!

8/7:
    Tracking-yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise-yes walked 30 mins at lunch!
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS is it ok if I weigh in tomorrow (Wednesday) for this week? I’m traveling Thurs-Sun and am afraid I won’t be able to get to a scale on Friday (my normal day). If not it’s totally fine, I don’t want to be difficult!
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    8/7
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no, 185 over.
    Exercise- yes, treadmill & lots of running around today. Should have just gone a little more on the treadmill, but didn’t track dinner until I was done. 😣
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS is it ok if I weigh in tomorrow (Wednesday) for this week? I’m traveling Thurs-Sun and am afraid I won’t be able to get to a scale on Friday (my normal day). If not it’s totally fine, I don’t want to be difficult!

Go for it!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Tuesday August 7

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes 45 min insanity program and walking.

• jkdooley
    jkdooley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes, 12620 steps
    Track food: yes
    Calories: yes
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Tracked and under
    Zumba, long walk, bike. 23,000 steps
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    mini challenge 8/7
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Nope to hot and felt like crap. Even the dog was out of sorts today

I don't do great in the hot weather my asthma makes life rough. We are heading to the coast to our beach house for a long weekend and expect breathing to get better. The steroids make me puff up and I'm sure that is what is going on with the weight. That and just barely making my exercise minutes.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    mini challenge 8/7
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Nope to hot and felt like crap. Even the dog was out of sorts today

I don't do great in the hot weather my asthma makes life rough. We are heading to the coast to our beach house for a long weekend and expect breathing to get better. The steroids make me puff up and I'm sure that is what is going on with the weight. That and just barely making my exercise minutes.

It sounds like a weekend at the beach is just what the doctor ordered!! I wasn't aware, or just forgot, that you were on steroids. Of course they affect the number on the scale!! Breathe easy and enjoy your getaway!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Good morning, team The Big Butt Theory! Now that we have all successfully navigated the first week of August, and are well into our second week, I need to get you all up to speed. The July team mates are aware of my upcoming vacation, but not the newcomers for August. Our youngest son has been in Germany since January 4th. He is completing the last 3 semesters of his business degree at the European Business School near Frankfurt, plus doing an internship at a business there this summer, ending on August 10th. My husband and I leave for Frankfurt on Monday to visit him. The three of us will be touring around, with Switzerland and Hungary being our main destinations. Switzerland, because it is expensive and he wanted mom and dad's dime to see that country, and Hungary because that is where one half of my husband's relatives are from. We will be returning on Monday August 27th, and for those two weeks, I will not be logging into MFP. So, essentially, I will be missing the third and fourth weeks of the five week August Challenge. Ashley, one of the moderators, will be entering your weights for those two weeks. She offered to do the mini challenge for week #3, but I am going to tell her not to, as she is already stretched to the max between this challenge, her own group, and family life. When I come back, I will do two weeks of mini challenge results back to back.
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS You go and so enjoy your holiday with your son. You know you will be touring and walking off the pounds. Enjoy a few bites of really great food and try not to think/worry about us.

Okay you can think of us briefly as you dip your toe into all the fun you will be encountering. We will try to patiently wait for you to get back and tell us all the really fantastic things you did.
This discussion has been closed.