Who's getting sucked back into WoW?

Options
124»

Replies

• CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Always mained an Orc Warlock and love affliction. I'm switching around to suit the raid or M+.

Getting into developing my alts finally and leveling a Worgen hunter for my first Alliance experience - definitely a new experience and really expanding the depth of the story.
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I got sucked in but now im sucked right back out since the pre-patches had almost no new content so there is really nothing to do
  • Seraphelle7786
    Seraphelle7786 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Always have mained a Blood Elf Fire Mage and just got her to 120 in the new xpac.
  • UnicornSmoothie
    UnicornSmoothie Posts: 20 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Since BfA dropped, I have moved entirely over to the Alliance side. I'm maining a havoc demon hunter and off-maining a void elf frost mage. My guild has developed a solid mythic team where we casually push keys (nothing too intense) and just generally enjoy each other's company. We almost have a full raid team, too - again, casual. I did the rep grind and got Dark Iron, so am working on a DI hunter sort of in the background. Love the way they look! I have to say that I have been really enjoying this expansion. I'm not usually a big fan of dungeons, but I've found most of the aesthetic of these to be really delightful, and the mechanics are just the right level of challenging (even on troubling mythic weeks) to really get a lot of enjoyment out of them.