Replies

• Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome guys 😊
  • starbean
    starbean Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've been TTC for around 14 months. I'm 40, so freaking out about time. I had my first ever positive test last month, but lost the pregnancy at 5.5 weeks. I have polyps that I'll get removed this cycle. Hoping that's the cause, but in the meantime I'm trying to lose at least 10 lbs. Is there a TTC success stories with weight loss thread in here?
  • arendiva
    arendiva Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    @starbean welcome! If you go check out the post-partum chat thread the ladies there are success stories.
  • Bride2Be2020
    Bride2Be2020 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’ve been a long time, on again/off again MFP user. I lost a total of 120lbs using both WW then MFP (unfortunately gained back 20lbs). I’ve recently had my IUD removed (8/1/18) and my fiancé and I have decided to start trying for our first child. I always love meeting new people and look forward to possibly making some new friends!!
  • arendiva
    arendiva Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    @LiftThis Welcome 🙂
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    @starbean Hi! Welcome to the group! I'm sorry for your loss. My aunt had my cousin when she was 41 so don't get discouraged!

@LiftThis Hello and welcome to the group! =) Awesome job on the weight loss and baby dust sent your way! I'll keep my fingers cross for you!