TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (August)

Options

Replies

• violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    @txmaryk99 happy birthday! Sounds like so much fun!
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    8-11
    Weight is 205.5
    Starting 210
    Loss of 4.5
    Peace to all!

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    User name:abowersgirl
    Weigh in: week 2
    Previous weight 167.8
    This week 166.8

I am happy about the loss but still dissapoined it isn't a touch more. The struggle is real lol
  • violasmith85
    Options
    ktrull09 wrote: »

I’ve been super stressed this week because I’m starting s new job.
    @ktrull09 Congtrats on the new job! I'm starting a new job and I have anxiety so I understand stress eating. Sounds like you got this and theres nothing wrong with an occasional treat of pizza. Obviously you're doing something right. :smiley:

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    mini challenge

Wednesday 8/8
    Tracking Yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise Yes barely made 20 min walking the stairs at home, asthma kept me in out of the wildfire smoke.

Thursday 8/9
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Does packing and loading the car count?

Friday 8/10 thru Monday 8/13

Love our Beach house, we are right on the beach and the puppy loves walking on the sand and chasing the birds and waves. I can breath again Yeah!

I know I will get the exercise but I am planning on eating at maintaince as I already know a friend who is a chef is planning a tasting menu dinner for us for my birthday. Last year it was 9 courses :o<3 He said he would tone it back this year since I have been doing so well.

Our internet is spotty so I will check in as I can. See everyone on the other side.

So happy that you can breathe at your beach house! The sand and surf and Brandy chasing the birds sounds absolutely heavenly! And so does your multi course birthday meal!! Happy Birthday, Mary Kay!! Enjoy!!

Sure packing and loading the car can count as activity as long as it adds up to twenty minutes worth!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    ktrull09 wrote: »
    8/9
    Tracked: yes
    Under calories: no
    Exercise: walking and cleaning

8/10
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Previous weigh-in: 277
    Current weigh-in: 274.4

I’ve been super stressed this week because I’m starting s new job. Despite my anxiety being super bad and 1 night eating pizza at 1 in the morning, I managed to drop a little weight and I’m very happy I did that. I’ve tried my best to stay away from breads, pasta, rice, etc and just be more mindful of what I eat in general. Obviously the pizza wasn’t a good choice, but I’m trying 😂

You are continuing to learn from your choices, so that is progress!! Congratulations on your two and half pound loss, and your new job!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Fri 8/10
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 24 min walk

Yesterday was a crazy busy day. I was only able to get the walk in after the kiddos went to bed. Two kids had Dr appointments, one was my 9 month old son. Some of you might remember in Jan he was having weight issues, he wasn't gaining like he should have been for how much he was eating. So we had lots of appointments and tests to try and figure out why. We never got an answer but yesterday the Dr said he was all good!

That is fabulous news, Destiny, about your little guy!! He looks more than perfectly healthy in your profile picture, so I am not surprised!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    User name:abowersgirl
    Weigh in: week 2
    Previous weight 167.8
    This week 166.8

I am happy about the loss but still dissapoined it isn't a touch more. The struggle is real lol

You lost a whole pound right in the middle of a flood in your house. I am glad you are happy, because you should be!! Remember, even if you only lost a pound every week all year, that would still add up to 52 pounds....not shabby at all!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    8-11
    Weight is 205.5
    Starting 210
    Loss of 4.5
    Peace to all!

Wow, Bobby T., you are on a serious mission this week!!! Fantastic loss!! (You were right to be excited for this weigh-in mid week!!)
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Saturday, August 11
    Logged: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercised: No, not really

Sun: Yes
    Mon: Yes

Tue: No

Wed: Yes
    Thu: Yes

Fri: No
    Sat: No

• Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    8-11 Saturday
    Track , yes
    Just under target
    Most noteworthy is my resting heart rate currently it's at an outstanding 47 BPM down from 62(tax season) Tomorrow is my Dads memorial golf outing. Typically not a great step day.
  • HASWLRS
    edited August 2018
    Options
    8-11 Saturday
    Track , yes
    Just under target
    Most noteworthy is my resting heart rate currently it's at an outstanding 47 BPM down from 62(tax season) Tomorrow is my Dads memorial golf outing. Typically not a great step day.

That IS very noteworthy that your rhr is down considerably from tax season!! You may not get too many steps in tomorrow, but you will be active at least, playing golf. That is so awesome that there is a memorial golf tournament for your dad! He must have been a special guy to many, for that to happen! May you recall many happy memories of him tomorrow, and may you golf well, too!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing your Saturday weigh-in Sarah, @slokey83.
  • LMT2017
    LMT2017 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    8/9
    Tracking: yes
    Under cals: yes
    Exercise: yes. 26min walk
    8/10
    Tracking: yes
    Under cals: yes
    Exercise: yes. 35min walk
    8/11
    Tracking: Yes
    Under Cals: Yes
    Exercise: Yes 30 min walk
  • violasmith85
    Options
    August 11th Mini Challenge
    Calories: tracked and under
    Exercise: 45 mins biking

• ktrull09
    ktrull09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    8/11
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no.

• WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Username: GardenMama129
    Weigh in week: August Week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 152
    Todays Weight: 150.9

I will be away tomorrow with no access to my scales. So, posting this week's weigh-in one day early.
    Wishing everyone a wonderful new week! :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.