Previous Weight: 226
    Current Weight: 223.4
  • Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Frens0614
    Sundays
    Week 3- 148.5

It was a bad week for my health and diet unfortunately, I'm sorry guys. It was my 30th bday Friday (yay?!) and so I had a constant stream of desserts and meals out, etc. But the month isn't over and I am determined to get back on track. I want to use this milestone of a number as a wake up call to stop putting my health on the backburner. It's really depressing to see how hard it is to lose a pound or two, but how easy it is to gain back 5x that amount in a few days :/.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Oops...I have to get back in the swing of things. Forgot to post Friday. Here's my weight info. I was actually sick for 5 of the last 8 days.
    Week 1- 177 lbs
    Week 2 (this week)....177
    No change and I'm actually glad. I wasn't really watching what I was eating most of the week. Just trying to get better. Feeling pretty good now. I expect good things to happen this week.
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    New week just starting and of course typically weigh less this morning 😂.
    This week will be better...it better be 🤔😉
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    dheliason
    August week 3
    Monday
    Previous: 145.0
    Today: 146.2

Ugh!!
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Username: bluestarlight19
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 218.8
    Todays Weight: 220.4
  • daynajason
    daynajason Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Daynajason
    August week 3
    Monday
    Previous 139.6
    Current 137
    👍
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @bisonpitcher amazing transformation! You truly are motivation to keep going. You are proof that hard work and consistency payoff!! I have no doubt you will lose the last handful of pounds. Congratulations, something to be proud of.
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    aganey wrote: »
    @bisonpitcher amazing transformation! You truly are motivation to keep going. You are proof that hard work and consistency payoff!! I have no doubt you will lose the last handful of pounds. Congratulations, something to be proud of.

Thank you!
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    @bisonpitcher your photos are extremely inspiring! Thanks for sharing and good luck on your continued journey.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Last week. ....194lbs
    Today’s wt 192.5lbs
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options

Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week 1 (Aug 1): 208
    Week 2 (Aug 8): missed—on vacation
    Week 3 (Aug 15): 207.2
    Week 4 (Aug 22):
    Week 5 (Aug 29):
    CW: 207.9
    GW for August: 200
  • shea2986
    shea2986 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Shea2986
    Current weight 261
  • rhyahcf
    rhyahcf Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday
    Start: 199
    Week1: 198
    Week 2: 198
    Week 3: 199 😑

I’m actually aggravated because I worked out 3 days this week and 2 of my days I didn’t even meet the calories on MFP that I have set by at least 300 calories. That deficit plus the working out and I gained?? I don’t understand. Only thing I can think is I’m 5 days from my monthly and I’ve got water weight/bloat. I have a hormone book that says women shouldn’t weigh themselves the week before or the week of their period if they want an accurate reading for weight. I’m thinking that’s probably true since I maintained the previous two weeks. So here’s hoping next week will be a little better and the last week actually be like 195 or something. That’s my goal.
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bisonpitcher
    Tuesday
    Aug. Week 3
    Previous Weight :196.2
    Current Weight: 194.0
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    @rhyahcf it's sad but true. You have probably lost some weight but it's covered by the bloat. I get it a lot and when I know there's no way I could have gained fat, I carry on as I have been and just wait for it to show up. In the past it's made me give in and over eat or give in to my cravings and then I end up with gaining or no lose.
    Just focus on what you've been doing and it will show.
    It is irretating isn't it. I haven't read any book about this, it's all just personal experience over the last 10 years or more.
  • rhyahcf
    rhyahcf Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @ToadstoolBetty thanks. I’m currently in the process of getting my hormones tested, so I’m hoping that helps me figure out if there’s something else going on besides just slower matabolism. It is frustrating, and I did do what you said. Got aggravated and ate cookies that day and some of my kids gummi snacks. I’m on track again though. Fingers crossed.
  • Ecowles675
    Ecowles675 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Username: ecowles675
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Starting Weight: 182
    Week 1 (August 1): forgot to post
    Week 2 (August 8): 180
    Week 3 (August 15): 180
    Week 4 (August 22):
    Week 5 (August 29):
This discussion has been closed.