TEAM: Run Track Minds (September)

Options

Replies

• kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    I have a protein shake coffee for breakfast every day. I mix Leanfit Vanilla with 8oz hot coffee + 2 Tbsp H&H. I mix cream w/ coffee, pour 1/3 into blender cup and mix in one scoop of powder and then pour back into coffee. I don't do all of the coffee mixture at once, the hot/cold ratio will be off and it could 'cook' the protein creating lumps. Also, I prefer to drink my protein coffee out of a lidded mug as the top foam texture, while minimal, turns me off but it doesn't come through the small hole of a lid.
    I tried so many cold options and didn't really enjoy any of them but this I have been enjoying for 9+ years, every single day!
  • bethcamy1
    bethcamy1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    @tlgale I weighed in this morning for my correct day and it was 151.5. Thanks!!
  • JLPadron86
    JLPadron86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday
    Tracking: tracked everything so far today :)
    Exercise: none so far, I'm planning on going on a 30 minute swim tonight.
    My legs were all wobbly last night after I did 30 minutes on the elliptical. I'm. It used to working out, so in going to try to ease into things and each week ramp up the intensity.
    I'm trying to remember to post at least once on here every day, so far this is a way better week than last week.
  • JLPadron86
    Options
    Username: justkris_gettingfit
    Weigh in Week: Week 3
    Weigh in Day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 177
    Current Weight: 172.4
    Goal: Be out of the 170’s by October 1st !

@tlgale Ive been using the Slimfast shakes since last December. Ive only tried the chocolate flavored ones though, Rich Chocolate being my fav.

Great loss.
  • justkris_gettingfit
    Options
    @JLPadron86 Thank you! It always amazes me how much the body can retain water.

DAILY CHECK IN (Wed)
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Lvl 2 of 30 Day Shred
    NSV of the day: I’m finding that I am able to fit into my old hoodies that I saved “just in case”, that wouldnt even fit me at the weight I am currently, a few years ago. So that’s a nice little pick me up each time I try one on.
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Allyanne1
    Weigh in Week: September week 3
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous week’s weight: 157.8
    Todays weight 155.3
    YES! Finally going in the right direction !
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, two 30 min walks
    Goals or day: did not get to the gym, was way to tired. Happy with my walks though, and I cleaned the house which needed to get done.
  • tlgale
    Options
    Awesome losses!!!! @justkris_gettingfit @Allyanne1
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, level 2 30 day shred and 40 minute walk/jog
    Goals or day: good day, hope it pays off for weigh in tomorrow
  • KrisRio8116
    KrisRio8116 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Username: KrisRio8116
    Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 218
    Current Weight: 218
    I've been in the same place for a couple of weeks now! I need to get back to basics and track every bite!!!
  • Allyanne1
    Options
    DAILY POST for Wednesday
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: Got over 7,000 steps, may try to get 3k more before bed.
    Goals or Day: Been packing my lunch and really watching what I am eating. Did have a very small bit of Sweet Frog's frozen yogurt for a treat tonight. Previously it would have been a big ole cup with tons of toppings! I think that is progress!
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    Username: kellyjellyjeanbean
    Weigh in Day: Thursday
    Previous Week’s Weight: 166.8
    Current Weight: 165.9 (-.9lb)

I was really expecting a better week after eating in a calorie deficit every day, exercising 5 out of 7 days.... bodies are weird... oh well... down is down...on we go.
  • JLPadron86
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Track yes so far :)
    Exercise I walked to the convenient store for monsters and cleaned, but my goal for tonight is 40 minutes on the elliptical.
    I think this is my 3rd daily post this week, maybe next week I will post every day. I dont have any major goals this month, but I really want to get back into wonderland in October and yes I already know I want to be in October biggest loser.
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    kellyjellyjeanbean Posts: 108 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I added a bunch of you guys as friends - hoping to expand my health conscious social circle in order to give/get support on our journey. I understand if you don't take friend requests from strangers - no hurt feelings on my part :smile:

I only went back a few days. If I missed anyone, don't hesitate to add me!
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    DAILY POST (Thursday)
    Track: yup! I burned 665 exercise calories today and have only eaten 976 total so far so I definitely have to have a snack tonight.
    Exercise: Yes, level 2 30 day shred and 30 minute walk/jog
    Day or Goal: I'm just trying not to be discouraged by my less than stellar loss of .9 this week - oh - and also preparing a meal plan for the weekend that allows for a couple small treats but stays on track overall
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    JLPadron86 wrote: »
    Daily post Thursday
    Track yes so far :)
    Exercise I walked to the convenient store for monsters and cleaned, but my goal for tonight is 40 minutes on the elliptical.
    I think this is my 3rd daily post this week, maybe next week I will post every day. I dont have any major goals this month, but I really want to get back into wonderland in October and yes I already know I want to be in October biggest loser.

You're building great habits! I bet you rock the rest of September AND October :smile:
  • Allyanne1
    Options
    DAILY POST for Thursday
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: Got over 8,500 steps, and did a 1 hour Zumba class! Woo hoo!
    Goals or Day: pretty good day, saw another ounce melt away....
  • tlgale
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: No, over
    Exercise: Unfortunately no. I had planned on doing a stepping video after my son went to sleep but he wasn't feeling well so I ended up having to go to bed with him at 8pm.
    Goals or day: Went out for lunch and had nachos. The portion was so large I had to take it home and have it for supper as well..plus some ended up in the garbage. It put me way over on my calories though.
  • tlgale
    Options
    User Name: tlgale
    Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 253.5
    Todays Weight: 253.4

Probably would have had a better loss if it wasn't for the nacho lol
  • tlgale
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I have a protein shake coffee for breakfast every day. I mix Leanfit Vanilla with 8oz hot coffee + 2 Tbsp H&H. I mix cream w/ coffee, pour 1/3 into blender cup and mix in one scoop of powder and then pour back into coffee. I don't do all of the coffee mixture at once, the hot/cold ratio will be off and it could 'cook' the protein creating lumps. Also, I prefer to drink my protein coffee out of a lidded mug as the top foam texture, while minimal, turns me off but it doesn't come through the small hole of a lid.
    I tried so many cold options and didn't really enjoy any of them but this I have been enjoying for 9+ years, every single day!

@kellyjellyjeanbean I'm not a coffee drinker myself. I love the smell of it but not the taste lol. I know someone that would probably love this though!
    Username: kellyjellyjeanbean
    Weigh in Day: Thursday
    Previous Week’s Weight: 166.8
    Current Weight: 165.9 (-.9lb)

I was really expecting a better week after eating in a calorie deficit every day, exercising 5 out of 7 days.... bodies are weird... oh well... down is down...on we go.

I agree that bodies are very weird!!
    Might be that you are holding on to extra water from the extra exercise. Any loss is great though so congrats!!!
This discussion has been closed.