Options
    tlgale wrote: »
    JLPadron86 wrote: »
    Username: jlpadron86
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 227
    Todays Weight: 224lbs 12 oz or 224 3/4
    I'm happy with my weight loss this week :) I'm using a sliding scale and I'm trying to be as accurate as possible, but I'm not quite sure how to write it out.

@JLPadron86 It went in as 224.8..it rounds off in the spreadsheet.
    Awesome loss though!!

@tlgale thank you
  • JLPadron86
    JLPadron86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    So I did the math I lost 2.2 lbs this week :) I'm starting my exercise routine today.
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Saturday check in

Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 60 min treadmill before work and over 20k steps today
    Tomorrow's goal: To do some meal prep so I have some healthy meals ready when I'm hungry
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    DAILY POST for Saturday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: on treadmill as I type...
    Goals or Day: Today was a good day, but hard. Went to Greek festival and we all know about Greek pastry!
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    djl21740 wrote: »
    Username: djl21740
    Previous Week's Weight: 251
    Todays Weight: 251

No gain is a loss! Sounds kind of like denial. Actually I did go up a little at the beginning of the week and then balanced it out at the end. Looking forward to a big change in my exercise routine beginning today. Mix things up and start again. Good luck teammates!

@djl21740 Good job seeing the gain and turning it around!!
    What new exercise routine did you add? I'm always curious to know what others do.
    Did you find any good yoga videos? I tried it years ago a couple of times but couldn't get into it. I think I just didn't know what I was doing, lol.
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    Saturday check in

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: nothing intentional
    My Day: I did fairly well but then drank about 600 calories ( at least I think so, can't confirm the calories of Palm Bay Soda Water's) and followed that with a slice of pizza and crazy bread. While I feel somewhat guilty, this is a lifetime plan and there will be days like this. The goal is just to move on and get back on track.
  • tlgale
    Options
    Happy Sunday all!!
    Congratulations to @kellyjellyjeanbean for making last weeks daily post winners circle!! 7 of 7 days tracked with one day being a pass day. Great job!!
    Also doing a awesome job were @Allyanne1 with 5 days! and @Jactop with 4 days!
    Today starts a new week, so top place is up for grabs...who will it be this week???
  • SkinnieFinnie
    SkinnieFinnie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Username: SkinnieFinnie
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Week's Weight: 196.4
    Todays Weight: 194.2

A 2lb loss.. I'll take it!!! :):):)
  • tlgale
    Options
    Username: SkinnieFinnie
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Week's Weight: 196.4
    Todays Weight: 194.2

A 2lb loss.. I'll take it!!! :):):)

@SkinnieFinnie 2lbs is a great loss!!!
  • tlgale
    Options
    Week 1 results are in. Congrats to @FireVixen_Fayth @Merlotmom16 and @kellyjellyjeanbean for being the top 3 losers of our team!!! Great job guys!!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10694277/week-1-september-results#latest
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I had to drop my local HIIT class. Prices went up and we keep ourselves on a strict budget, and all workout stuff comes out of the grocery budget. It was the most difficult and heartbreaking decision. And of course it came on a very stressful work week when I needed it the most. I am going to miss my group. I made some wonderful friends, memories and enjoyed the companionship. ☹️

For now, I will do some workout videos at home. Today I did this one that I found from another local workout company. I did it in the living room with the kids jumping over me! May have to find a quieter place next time.

https://www.garagebarre.com/blog/2018/5/29/new-video-the-ultimate-garage-barre-booty-workout-
  • tlgale
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Yes, under with exercise calories added...I always eat back most of those
    Exercise: Yes, 58 mins. walking
    Goals or day: day was good, spent some time with family and relaxed for the most part
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Sunday check in

Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 90 min walk
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    DAILY POST for Friday
    Calories: over...ugh
    Exercise: made my 10,000 steps!
    Goals or Day: Today was a good day. Anyday at beach is a good one!
  • BrendanScrote
    BrendanScrote Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Username: @BrendanScrote
    Previous Week's Weight: 273
    Todays Weight: 271

Happy with this although I do need to buy myself a better scale ... I'm v jealous of you guys weighing in 1/2 lb increments
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    DAILY POST for Sunday
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: no, it was a pretty lazy day, wasn't feeling well
    Goals or Day: I at least stayed under calorie goal. That's something. New week starts tomorrow - wasn't the best of weekends and now I have to eat extra clean to shed this water weight!
  • tlgale
    edited September 2018
    Options

Happy with this although I do need to buy myself a better scale ... I'm v jealous of you guys weighing in 1/2 lb increments

@BrendanScrote I use a inexpensive digital scale I bought on Amazon, I find it much easier to track.
    Congrats on your 2lb loss, that's great!! Unfortunately it can't be used for last week, as last weeks results are already out. If you could have your weigh in posted on your weigh in day, that would be great. Thanks!

This is from the main TBL challenge page...

**Weigh-ins close at 11:59 pm EST on Saturdays. Should you miss the deadline your weight will be marked as a zero loss. Challengers who miss two consecutive weigh ins are disqualified for the remainder of the month. :/ Please be respectful of your team - they are counting on your contribution to the team's success.
  • BrendanScrote
    BrendanScrote Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    tlgale wrote: »

@BrendanScrote I use a inexpensive digital scale I bought on Amazon, I find it much easier to track.
    Congrats on your 2lb loss, that's great!! Unfortunately it can't be used for last week, as last weeks results are already out. If you could have your weigh in posted on your weigh in day, that would be great. Thanks!

This is from the main TBL challenge page...

**Weigh-ins close at 11:59 pm EST on Saturdays. Should you miss the deadline your weight will be marked as a zero loss. Challengers who miss two consecutive weigh ins are disqualified for the remainder of the month. :/ Please be respectful of your team - they are counting on your contribution to the team's success.

@BrendanScrote punches himself
This discussion has been closed.