TEAM: Run Track Minds (September)

Options

Replies

• kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    tlgale wrote: »
    Happy hump day!! How is everyone's week going so far?? Mine isn't going the greatest :( My son (he's almost 4 and has spastic quad cerebral palsy) has been up around 3:30-4am for the past 4 days, and I'm so over tired at this point that I'm having a hard time getting to sleep at night. And because I'm so tired all day I haven't wanted to do much, so I've been binge watching Netflix shows and eating junk all day for the past 2 days. I know it's a poor excuse and I'm only hurting myself but I'm finding it really hard not to do it anyway. Sorry for the rant. Hope everyone else is having a better week!!
    That sounds very tough to deal with! I think most of us can say that we've been taken down by a lot less than that. But you're bang on to recognize that succumbing to bad habits isn't what you want to do for the long haul. We all need to start with awareness and it sounds like you're there - I wish you the best in getting yourself out of the slump!
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in

Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 60 min yoga. 60 min treadmill. 15k steps
    Tomorrow's plan: strength training and get in some extra walking. My goal is to reach 500k steps for the month and I'm a little behind
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Allyanne1
    Weigh in Week: September week 2
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous week’s weight: 157
    Todays weight 157.8
    Although weight up a little, feeling ok. Next week will be better.
  • Allyanne1
    Options
    DAILY POST for Wednesday
    Track: Yes
    Exercise: treadmill time right now!
    Goals or Day: Today was a good day. Went to a basic keto class this evening, very informative.
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    DAILY POST for Wednesday
    Calories: under by about 100
    Exercise: 30 Day Shred, Level 2, Day 5
    Goals or Day: tomorrow is weigh in day.... I'm really hoping that I get back to at least the low I saw last week on weigh in day.... It's so frustrating to see one bad night ruin a whole weeks worth of work and cause a whole new week of suffering to get back there!
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I cant seem to track everything, but hope Im somewhere where I should be. Just logged my third strength wko this week. Was unable to fit one in on monday, and hope I am able to fit on e in tomorrow. I think I can find one hour between delivering kids at school and kindergarden ( opens 0630),( I have to deliver two places tomorrow, and drive to work) and an all day meeting at 8am.

Will try to get in a run or two this weekend. My parents are visiting this weekend, so time will show.

Today I'm doing one of those must dos, My wifes sons grandmother ( the mother of her ex) are visiting the country, and I'll have to drive for two hours, and sit there and smile for a while, even if I cant stand the family...heh
  • Allyanne1
    Options
    DAILY POST for Thursday
    Exercise: 1 hour on treadmill and over 10,800 steps for the day.
    Goals or Day: Today was a good day. Finally getting back on the wagon...ate really well today and actually saw a dip in weight this morning!
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    DAILY POST for Thursday
    Calories: Yes, under - was actually too busy at work today and didn't have time for lunch. I still have room for a snack...if I want
    Exercise: 40 minutes (20 dog walk, 20 light jog)
    Goals or Day: good day, hoping for a clean weekend so I don't have to repeat this week in terms of wondering what kind of damage I did to my goals.
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    User Name: tlgale
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 251.4
    Todays Weight: 253.5

Really sad to have the numbers go up again but I know what I'm doing wrong and I will be back on track for next week.
  • tlgale
    Options
    Happy Friday all!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
    * Reminder that all weights need to be in by tomorrow night in order to be used for this week. Thanks!

This is fitting for me right now.
    c9jch8ytzi43.jpg

And I just really like this one :)
    j4m83ukdxjxu.jpg
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Username: Debmal77
    Weigh in week: September Week 2
    Previous weeks weight: 149.4 lbs.
    Current weight: 147.0 lbs.

I will be away for the next two weeks on a cruise and will not be able to sign in. I would like to stay on this team starting again in October if that is possible. Good luck to everyone!
  • JLPadron86
    JLPadron86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Today is my birthday:) I hope everyone is having a good Friday. My weigh in day is tomorrow and I have a good feeling that I am going to have another good lost tomorrow :)
    I'm not having any cake this birthday, but I think the weight loss is way more worth it. I started a low carb diet almost 2 weeks ago, and cake would throw me off for a couple of weeks. It's going to be a great birthday. I want to go on a nice walk at the park and have a picnic for my birthday. ( low carb and healthy:) ) I'm about to have my lunch for today which is going to be yellow summer squash and cod. It is always such a good feeling when I have a healthy meal.
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    Debmal77 wrote: »

I will be away for the next two weeks on a cruise and will not be able to sign in. I would like to stay on this team starting again in October if that is possible. Good luck to everyone!

Have a fantastic vacation!
  • justkris_gettingfit
    Options
    JLPadron86 wrote: »
    Today is my birthday:) I hope everyone is having a good Friday. My weigh in day is tomorrow and I have a good feeling that I am going to have another good lost tomorrow :)
    I'm not having any cake this birthday, but I think the weight loss is way more worth it. I started a low carb diet almost 2 weeks ago, and cake would throw me off for a couple of weeks. It's going to be a great birthday. I want to go on a nice walk at the park and have a picnic for my birthday. ( low carb and healthy:) ) I'm about to have my lunch for today which is going to be yellow summer squash and cod. It is always such a good feeling when I have a healthy meal.

Happy Birthday!!! :)
  • tlgale
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Debmal77 wrote: »

@Debmal77 I don't think that should be a problem. Have a great trip!!
    Also, congrats on your awesome loss!
  • tlgale
    Options
    JLPadron86 wrote: »

@JLPadron86 Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy your picnic and walk :)
  • tlgale
    Options
    redrob1966 wrote: »
    redrob1966
    Weigh in Week: September week 2
    Weigh in day: thursday
    Previous week’s weight: 257
    Todays weight 256

we are on the move was looking for something better after last week but its in the right direction so i will accept it.

hope all is going well for everybody :)

@redrob1966 any loss is a great loss!!
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi captain(s),
    Sorry, I was confused about the start day of the Sept thread. Please record my weights as follows:

Username: germaine_yee
    Weigh in week: September Week 1
    Previous weeks weight: 118.38 lb
    Current weight: 118.38 lb

Username: germaine_yee
    Previous weeks weight: 118.38 lb
    Current weight: 117.95 lb

Thanks a lot. =)
This discussion has been closed.