Replies

• Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    DAILY POST for Friday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 45 minutes on treadmill.
    Goals or Day: Today was a good day. Staying strong but it is hard. It was so hard to pass on the chips at the mexican restaurant.
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    DAILY POST for Friday
    Exercise: no exercise today - had my workout clothes on ready to go and then company showed up for a visit - now it's 11pm and I'm too tired. Oh well, company was good.
    Goals or Day: For Saturday, my goal is to go for a long hike or do something active after my morning errands - and just do my best to stay away from tempting food.
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    JLPadron86 wrote: »
    Today is my birthday:) I hope everyone is having a good Friday. My weigh in day is tomorrow and I have a good feeling that I am going to have another good lost tomorrow :)
    I'm not having any cake this birthday, but I think the weight loss is way more worth it. I started a low carb diet almost 2 weeks ago, and cake would throw me off for a couple of weeks. It's going to be a great birthday. I want to go on a nice walk at the park and have a picnic for my birthday. ( low carb and healthy:) ) I'm about to have my lunch for today which is going to be yellow summer squash and cod. It is always such a good feeling when I have a healthy meal.

I hope you enjoyed your day!
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    DAILY POST for Friday
    Exercise: no exercise today - had my workout clothes on ready to go and then company showed up for a visit - now it's 11pm and I'm too tired. Oh well, company was good.
    Goals or Day: For Saturday, my goal is to go for a long hike or do something active after my morning errands - and just do my best to stay away from tempting food.

Scratch that - I didn't want to end my streak - I dug deep and found the motivation to squeeze in a 20 minute slow jog - the dog loves me for it :)
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Thursday check in
    I think I forgot to hit the post reply button last night.
    Exercise: 40 min laundry walk
    Tracked everything and calories were under

Friday check in
    Exercise: 30 min treadmill
    Tracked everything and calories were right on but not the best choices
  • Sammi1244
    Sammi1244 Posts: 85 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Username: Sammi1244
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday Previous Week's Weight: 169.6
    Todays Weight: 166.8
  • djl21740
    djl21740 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    tlgale wrote: »
    djl21740 wrote: »
    Username: djl21740
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 251
    Todays Weight: 251

No gain is a loss! Sounds kind of like denial. Actually I did go up a little at the beginning of the week and then balanced it out at the end. Looking forward to a big change in my exercise routine beginning today. Mix things up and start again. Good luck teammates!

@djl21740 Good job seeing the gain and turning it around!!
    What new exercise routine did you add? I'm always curious to know what others do.
    Did you find any good yoga videos? I tried it years ago a couple of times but couldn't get into it. I think I just didn't know what I was doing, lol.

• djl21740
    Options
    Tlgale,
    I was so busy this week I didn’t have time to look into yoga videos. Back in school, slammed at work, and actually went to the gym a couple times. I’ve started lifting weights and I’m really excited about it.
    Deb
  • djl21740
    Options
    Username: djl21740
    Previous Week's Weight: 251
    Todays Weight: 253

Yes, I know that’s the wrong direction! It was Truck Driver Appreciation Week and I nippled my way to a gain by “just tasting” hamburgers, hot dogs, fried chicken, and sugar in all shapes and flavors. It’s true, you can’t out exercise a bad diet! I will turn things back around this week...Girl Scout Promise!
  • JLPadron86
    JLPadron86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I haven't forgot today is my weigh in day, but I'm not by a scale right now, I will weigh myself tonight and I hope Im down a couple more pounds :)
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    DAILY POST for Saturday
    Exercise: 45 minutes on treadmill. Over 10,000 steps today!
    Goals or Day: Today was a good day.
  • JLPadron86
    Options
    Username: jlpadron86
    Previous Week's Weight: 224.8
    Todays Weight: 222.6

Sorry I have been out all day, but I made it on time. I thought I would have lost more this week, but any loss is great.
  • BrendanScrote
    BrendanScrote Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Name:BrendanScrote
    Weigh in Week: 2
    Starting Weight: 273
    Todays Weight 270

(Sorry missed weighin last week through being inept and disorganised)
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    DAILY POST for Saturday
    Calories: over by 395
    Exercise: no exercise
    Goals or Day: today was a typical Saturday but not an ideal day. This is why I don't eat back my exercise calories during the week.
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    Username: jlpadron86
    Previous Week's Weight: 224.8
    Todays Weight: 222.6

Sorry I have been out all day, but I made it on time. I thought I would have lost more this week, but any loss is great.

That's a great loss!
  • SkinnieFinnie
    SkinnieFinnie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Username: SkinnieFinnie
    Weigh in week: Sept. Week 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous weeks weight: 194.2lbs
    Current weight: 192.6lbs
    Loss this week: 1.6lbs
  • JLPadron86
    Options
    I weighed myself this morning and I know it's much more accurate in the morning, and I was 221 instead of 222.6. I know it cant count towards this week, but it will start my next week off good. I weighed myself last night after a full day of eating and drinking. My boyfriend and I are dieting together. He is 6 for tall and I'm 5'5. He finally weighed himself and he is only 229. It's so hard to not feel so embarrassed by the fact that im only about 8 lbs lighter than my 6 foot tall boyfriend. I'm trying to not let it get to me, but its hard. His goal is 200, and mine is 140. I have a lot more to go and he will get to his goal way before me. Any advice to not let this get to you? Anyone know how I feel?
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself this morning and I know it's much more accurate in the morning, and I was 221 instead of 222.6. I know it cant count towards this week, but it will start my next week off good. I weighed myself last night after a full day of eating and drinking. My boyfriend and I are dieting together. He is 6 for tall and I'm 5'5. He finally weighed himself and he is only 229. It's so hard to not feel so embarrassed by the fact that im only about 8 lbs lighter than my 6 foot tall boyfriend. I'm trying to not let it get to me, but its hard. His goal is 200, and mine is 140. I have a lot more to go and he will get to his goal way before me. Any advice to not let this get to you? Anyone know how I feel?

@JLPadron86 I definitely understand how you feel. I'm in the 250's (started at 302) and 5'4". My guy is 5'9" (I think, lol) and is 130-140 (and he feels to big when he's closer to 140). I used to be really self conscious with him but have gotten over it now (mostly) because I've realized that weight really doesn't matter...he likes me for me, as I'm sure yours likes you for you as well :)
  • tlgale
    Options
    It's daily post weekly winners time!

Congratulations and great job to @Allyanne1 and @kellyjellyjeanbean on posting all 7 days!!!
    Also congrats to @Jactop with 4 days and @bethcamy1 with 2 days!
    Way to go guys, you are all doing an awesome job!!
  • tlgale
    Options
    Week 2 results are in. Big congrats to the top 3 losers of our team @Debmal77 @Merlotmom16 and @Jactop!!! Great job on your losses guys!!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10695653/week-2-september-results#latest
This discussion has been closed.