Replies

• redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    redrob1966
    Weigh in Week: September week 3
    Weigh in day: thursday
    Previous week’s weight: 256
    Todays weight 256

spent too much time driving this week at least the only thing that did go up this week was the mileage on my car. going for some long training walks lets see if that moves things downwards.
    good luck for next week everyone :)
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member

Username: germaine_yee
    Weigh in week: September Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 117.95 lb
    Current weight: 119.05 lb
  • JLPadron86
    JLPadron86 Posts: 74 Member
    JLPadron86 wrote: »
    Daily post Thursday
    Track yes so far :)
    Exercise I walked to the convenient store for monsters and cleaned, but my goal for tonight is 40 minutes on the elliptical.
    I think this is my 3rd daily post this week, maybe next week I will post every day. I dont have any major goals this month, but I really want to get back into wonderland in October and yes I already know I want to be in October biggest loser.

You're building great habits! I bet you rock the rest of September AND October :smile:

Thank you, I did the 40 minutes last night and I'm excited to keep pushing myself harder. My goal is 45 minutes tonight and next week im going to add in stomach exercises. We have a workout ball and I need to figure out how to use that.

Today Friday daily post
    Tracked, slept in so I haven't ate anything yet, but I will track what I eat
    Exercise nothing yet, 45 minutes on the elliptical tonight :)
  • Friday Check In
    Exercise: 30DS lvl 2
    Calories: Under
    Goal for tomorrow: Have fresh fruit for a snacks, rather than something with a shelf life.
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under by a few
    Exercise: Yes, 70 mins of walking
    Goals or day: Coming down with a cold and I usually do a lot of snacking when I'm unwell...had a craving for something after supper, ended up having a fiber one brownie (only 90 calories) and it did the trick.
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 277 Member
    User Name: lovethyneighbor
    Weigh in week: 3?
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Start Weight: 208.8lbs
    Current Weight:208.8
  • Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: Yes, too far under right now but it was a really busy day at work where I skipped lunch. I just had dinner and I am full so maybe a snack later, maybe not.
    Exercise: Yes, 50 mins walk/jog + 30 Day Shred Level 2
    Goals or day: was a very strange day. I didn't feel hunger at all. By 4:30 when I realized I had missed lunch, I grabbed a granola bar even though I still wasn't feeling hungry... which then proceeded to make me feel sick. Maybe I am coming down with something...
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    DAILY POST for Friday
    Calories: no, but just a little over.
    Exercise: Got over 5,500 steps
    Goals or Day: pretty good day, saw another couple ounces melt away....
  • BrendanScrote
    BrendanScrote Posts: 61 Member
    Name:BrendanScrote
    Weigh in Week: 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting Weight: 273
    Previous Weeks Weight: 270
    Todays Weight 269
  • djl21740
    djl21740 Posts: 36 Member
    Username: djl21740
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Previous Week's Weight: 253
    Todays Weight: 251

I undid the damage from the week before! I’ve added weight lifting back into my new gym life and I’m realizing how much I missed it. Good luck this week teammates!
  • djl21740
    djl21740 Posts: 36 Member
    My favorite protein shakes are Premier Protein. I love the Peach. I put some spinach and either frozen or fresh peaches in it as a smoothie for breakfast or drink one out of the carton for mid afternoon snack. The cookies and cream tastes like Cocoa Puffs milk! You know after you eat the cereal and then drink the milk...it’s good. The only flavor that I’m not too fond of is the salted caramel. I thought it would be my favorite but it’s too rich and sweet (wish I could find a man like that!!) I highly recommend this brand, especially if you can buy it at Sam’s Club, it’s much cheaper there.
  • JLPadron86
    Username: jlpadron86
    Previous Week's Weight: 222.6
    Todays Weight: 220
  • JLPadron86
    JLPadron86 wrote: »
    Username: jlpadron86
    Previous Week's Weight: 222.6
    Todays Weight: 220

Starting weight 227
  • JLPadron86
    My total percantage of weight loss so far this month is 3.08. I'm ok with that. Us Saturday people haven't been updated yet, but as it is now that puts me in 2nd place for percentage of weight loss :)
  • Allyanne1
    DAILY POST for Saturday
    Calories: over
    Exercise: Got over 10,500 steps in (some on treadmill)
    Goals or Day: pretty bad day eating. Bridal shower kicked my butt. Back at tomorrow...it's a new day...
  • Allyanne1
    djl21740 wrote: »
    My favorite protein shakes are Premier Protein. I love the Peach. I put some spinach and either frozen or fresh peaches in it as a smoothie for breakfast or drink one out of the carton for mid afternoon snack. The cookies and cream tastes like Cocoa Puffs milk! You know after you eat the cereal and then drink the milk...it’s good. The only flavor that I’m not too fond of is the salted caramel. I thought it would be my favorite but it’s too rich and sweet (wish I could find a man like that!!) I highly recommend this brand, especially if you can buy it at Sam’s Club, it’s much cheaper there.

Oh my...didn't know there was peach and a cookies and cream! I like the caramel...thanks for the info!
  • DAILY POST for Saturday
    Calories: yes, barely under
    Exercise: 15 minutes of random dancing + 20 minute walk with dog
    Goals or Day: it was an indulgent day but still came under calories with exercise
  • katyjane49mfp
    katyjane49mfp Posts: 31 Member
    Sept week 4
    Katyjane49mfp
    Weigh in day Sunday
    Last week 256.2
    This week 252.8
  • tlgale
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Only for 1/2 the day
    Calories: No, over
    Exercise: No, barely got out of bed
    Goals or day: It was a rest and try to fight this cold day, I was in bed by 8 lol
  • tlgale
    redrob1966 wrote: »
    redrob1966
    Weigh in Week: September week 3
    Weigh in day: thursday
    Previous week’s weight: 256
    Todays weight 256

spent too much time driving this week at least the only thing that did go up this week was the mileage on my car. going for some long training walks lets see if that moves things downwards.
    good luck for next week everyone :)

@redrob1966 I'm sure you will have a great loss this week :)
This discussion has been closed.