Weight watchers smart points members

Options
13»

Replies

• keengkong
    keengkong Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. I have my second weigh in day today.
  • gwendyprism
    gwendyprism Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I joined weight watcher two weeks ago and already lost over 8 pounds. I was trying to do mfp without WW but it just wasn't working or me. i think i needed the accountability. I like mfp community board better than WW and I like to use both the points food log and calorie food log because I don't want to get carried away with 0 point foods.

I agree completely. For me online support is not enough. I need to weigh in and be accountable in person too. But counting calories just seems to work better for me. For some reason I always had trouble trying to stay in my points, but don't seem to have the same problem with calories.
  • ata1anta
    ata1anta Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP after being with WW for almost a year and a half. I love WW and am feeling like I've been a little too "Free" with the "Freestyle" LOL. I came here to connect with other WW people and track more dilligently. Now to get to double-tracking (I've been VERY BAD at tracking lately)
  • Oppaloopa
    Oppaloopa Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I noticed no one is talking about the new reward program WW has. Or am I in a trial group? points are given for meeting attendance exercising etc then free gifts. The thing is I do not have a cell phone,but I should be able to down load it on my tablet.
  • ata1anta
    ata1anta Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    @Oppaloopa Check the minimum requirements. I couldn't download it to my iPod Touch (iOS 9.4) but I could download it to my iPad (12.x).