October 10 - Traveling home
    October 15 - 14 km run
    October 16 - 14 km run
    October 17 - 14 km run

Total distance 77 km - goal 140 km.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I moved my feet 2.5 miles, got my hair trimmed & roots colored while waiting for the 3rd coat of paint to dry. We are the DONE painting the kitchen walls, ceiling and the upper & lower cabinets!! Tomorrow is put everything back in there places, put the faces on the cabinets along with attaching hinges & knobs & clean house & launder bedding cuz our youngest son who lives in Arkansas is coming late tomorrow night to stay with us for opening deer hunting season. We already had bird, antelope, & now deer. I think its gross but I'm not a male either!!

exercise.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Yesterday...whatever day that was. I am losing track of days due to my stressful situation here.
    Adding 7 of walking even though I was told not to. Too bad.
    TTD: 142 mile

exercise.png

Dean, I love running but I love cycling too. If I could just go ride without fear of death from road raged drivers who think that I should go 45 mph like them in a 25 mile zone.

It is coming down to putting my dog down or putting my dad down. He is demanding we get his house cleaned out but I have a dog that is healthy but lame. I do not have the heart to put her down yet. I spent 4 hours there cutting up his old garage roof, pounding out nails and chopping down renegade trees and shrubs that have decided to grow throughout his yard. He wants to go with us but when I take him , he sits and stares at his mess. He is mad that I am there and he is watching the dog. I am sorry, life is tough right now and I want to cry. But I need to move my butt because I have put back on 20 pounds of stress and have only managed to knock off 10 so far. I also need run, walk, ride for my sanity. Sorry for the dumping. I know it will get better in time. Thankful for having a strong faith base.

@Lovemyalex:Thanks for sharing with me.
    @Anaconda: I love the photo!
    @Dean: God for you for getting some weight training in. Sore is good sometimes. It tells us how much we need to do that for ourselves.
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    10/17
    Exercise bike
    31 minutes ....6.8 miles
    30 minutes ....7 miles
    51 minutes ....11.42 miles

Walked my puppy
    2 walks ......1 miles

Total for today .... 26.22 miles
    MTD 368.30 miles
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,973 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    10/10 8.25 miles
    10/11 9.50 miles
    10/12 7.75 miles
    10/13 6.25 miles
    10/14 7 miles
    10/15 9.50 miles
    10/16 9.25 miles
    10/17 9.25 miles

As of 10/17 138.75 miles of 200 miles

exercise.png
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    10/14 - 25.0 miles cycling
    10/15 - 01.0 miles rest day walk

Total: 282.0 miles

10/16 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer
    10/17 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 328.0 miles

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    clepant wrote: »
    It is coming down to putting my dog down or putting my dad down. He is demanding we get his house cleaned out but I have a dog that is healthy but lame. I do not have the heart to put her down yet. I spent 4 hours there cutting up his old garage roof, pounding out nails and chopping down renegade trees and shrubs that have decided to grow throughout his yard. He wants to go with us but when I take him , he sits and stares at his mess. He is mad that I am there and he is watching the dog. I am sorry, life is tough right now and I want to cry. But I need to move my butt because I have put back on 20 pounds of stress and have only managed to knock off 10 so far. I also need run, walk, ride for my sanity. Sorry for the dumping. I know it will get better in time. Thankful for having a strong faith base.

Wow! Nothing like putting you inbetween a rock and a hard spot. Do you mind me asking why he is so anxious to have you fix up his place? He's not living there anymore is he? I thought he was at your house now. I don't have any to help with what you're going through but you do have my sympathies. I can only imagine how hard that must be. Feel free to vent anytime you want. Vent on this thread or shoot a personal message, I don't care. I hope you find some relief soon. You've had a really hard couple of years the last couple of years.
  • clp212
    clp212 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    @clepant - I’m so sorry for all your stress. You and your dad are in my prayers. Venting is good. Like so many of you told me a couple of weeks ago, this thread is a good place to vent. Hang in there. 🤗
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Keeping you in my prayers Char! God won't give you what you can't handle. I know it's tough but hang in there!!

Got in in 3.50 outside miles from running & a little walking! Felt good to be outside & to move!

exercise.png
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    October 1-17, 27.94 miles walking
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Took off early yesterday to go to my national park. Managed 17.03 miles before the deer became too thick and the sky got too dark.

exercise.png
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,798 Member
    Options

exercise.png

• amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options

exercise.png
    Cycling this week.
  • joannedrummond5
    joannedrummond5 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    October 1 - 10 km
    October 2 - 10 km
    October 3 - 10 km
    October 4 - Holidays
    October 5 - Holidays
    October 6 - Holidays
    October 7 - Holidays
    October 8 - 5 km run Destin, Florida
    October 9 - Traveling home
    October 10 - Traveling home
    October 15 - 14 km run
    October 16 - 14 km run
    October 17 - 14 km run
    October 18 - 10 km run
    October 19 - 10 km run

Total distance 97 km - goal 140 km.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,318 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

Congrats on making GOAL to @ANACONDA469 and @VHUBER! :star:

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    10/18

Exercise bike
    54 minutes.... 13.30 miles
    50 minutes.... 12.03 miles

Puppy walk
    2... 1 mile

Total... 26.33 miles
    MTD 394.63 miles
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    OK everyone. Today is a new day. The past is behind you so let it go. No matter what you ate, how much you exercised (or didn't), or how much you struggled with how fit you are (or aren't), today is a new day and a fresh start. If you're healthy, let's get back to it. If you're injured, do what you need to in order to get healed. Tomorrow is promised to no one and yesterday is in the past. Let's work on what we can do today. :smile:

... some days we just need someone to say it. Thanks @Dean

@clepant - what dreadful news about your knees. With everything else that’s going on, I bet you miss runs that give you head space. Roll on the fat tyres (hahaha) and that allowing you time to breathe.

@Janet - you mojo won’t be far away, it’s just having a rest.

@kar328 - enjoy your race, appreciate the day, skip, run like Phoebe Bouquet. I’ll leave it there.

exercise.png

ETA Ticker

14th: 13 miles, 8.62 m long run, 4.38 m purposeful walking - MTD 84.61
    15th: 1 miles, Pilates, - MTD 85.61
    16th: 6.5 miles, 3.73 m with running club, 2.77 m purposeful walking - MTD 92.11
    17th: 1 miles - MTD 93.11

On Sunday, 8.62 miles into an 8.65 mile run, I tripped and fell quite heavily. I sat on the floor and cried. Stopped my Garmin :D , got up and hobbled home. I realised that I’d stopped my fall with my fingertips ... weird bruises ... and one finger swollen and black and blue (thought I’d broken it). I did feel sorry for myself, for a full half hour!! But then I peek into your lives and realise that I bounced and have a lot to be thankful for.

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    Another down day from the cold I picked up. Maybe tomorrow I'll get some more miles.
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    10/16 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer
    10/17 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer
    10/18 - 16.0 miles turbo trainer (went to see my oral surgeon, not good news)

Total: 344.0 miles

exercise.png

This discussion has been closed.