Replies

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Nov 4th

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes.

My weekend was a complete wash but I am done! This week will be different. I don't mind when I eat substantial food that might be high in carbs or salt but this weekend was an absolute junk fest, no good. Here is to a new week and a new beginning (I am just glad I am doing this at my current weight rather then waiting for a 10+ pound gain) I am forgiving that I messed up but aware that my mistake doesn't define my future.

Sunday no
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Here it is, Monday morning! Weigh-in is 158.6 and I expected worse since I was away with friends and eating out. I’ll be at the gym tonight and most evenings this week, so I’m hoping for good results!!
  • AaronT1982
    AaronT1982 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Username: AaronT1982
    Weigh in week: November week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight:192
    Todays Weight: still 192
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Nov 4th Sunday: Yes!

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (1 hour of spinning and 1 hour walk)

I am just starting on this journey so I'm keen and it's working. These past few days I've been a bit short on my calories so need to bump it up. I know being below 1300 will not be sustainable for me. (and I don't like being hungry!)

@HASWLRS I'm not too far away from you - I'm in Oakville.

@murdog3t congrats on your winning streak for the Mini Challenge and showing me that it can be done!

I have a few things this week that will be challenging, friends over for dinner, a dinner party, a celebration lunch out . . . . I can't have all of those a 'NO' day. I will have to figure something out.

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Nov 4th

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes.

My weekend was a complete wash but I am done! This week will be different. I don't mind when I eat substantial food that might be high in carbs or salt but this weekend was an absolute junk fest, no good. Here is to a new week and a new beginning (I am just glad I am doing this at my current weight rather then waiting for a 10+ pound gain) I am forgiving that I messed up but aware that my mistake doesn't define my future.

Sunday no

Great attitude!! You have forgiven yourself and have resolved to do better!! One bad weekend does not define you, but how you deal with it can!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kidkees wrote: »
    Here it is, Monday morning! Weigh-in is 158.6 and I expected worse since I was away with friends and eating out. I’ll be at the gym tonight and most evenings this week, so I’m hoping for good results!!

Way to enjoy your time away and not do any damage!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    AaronT1982 wrote: »
    Username: AaronT1982
    Weigh in week: November week 1
    Previous Week's weight:192
    Todays Weight: still 192

That's okay. You are just getting warmed up!!! Next week, though....
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    Nov 4th Sunday: Yes!

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (1 hour of spinning and 1 hour walk)

I am just starting on this journey so I'm keen and it's working. These past few days I've been a bit short on my calories so need to bump it up. I know being below 1300 will not be sustainable for me. (and I don't like being hungry!)

@HASWLRS I'm not too far away from you - I'm in Oakville.

@murdog3t congrats on your winning streak for the Mini Challenge and showing me that it can be done!

I have a few things this week that will be challenging, friends over for dinner, a dinner party, a celebration lunch out . . . . I can't have all of those a 'NO' day. I will have to figure something out.

Your enthusiasm is palpable!! Yes, it sounds like you will have a challenging, but fun, week ahead! Try saving as many calories as possible for each meal event, and try to get a huge calorie burning workout on those days as well.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    November 4

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    Steps: 4849
    Water: 96 oz
  • LinnyKitten
    LinnyKitten Posts: 39 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Username: LinnyKitten
    Weigh in week: November Week 1
    Previous Week's weight: 168.8
    Todays Weight: 168.8
  • RinsenRepeat
    RinsenRepeat Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Username: RinsenRepeat
    Weigh in week: week 1
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 80.5
    Todays Weight: 78.9

Mini Challenge:
    Tracking - no
    Calories- no
    Exercise- no

couldnt keep up with hectic week.

Oops forgot to put its kg, not pounds 😀
  • RinsenRepeat
    RinsenRepeat Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Previous Week's weight: 80.5 kg
    Todays Weight: 78.9 kg

Mini Challenge:
    Tracking - no
    Calories- no
    Exercise- no

The good news, Marion, is that you lost a little weight!! The really good news is that, because your weigh-in day is Saturday, you have a whole week before you have to officially weigh-in. (The Challenge runs Sunday to Saturday). Your first official weigh-in day is Saturday the 10th!! Just think how much more you can lose in a week!!

The Mini Challenge also runs Sunday to Saturday, so today, Sunday the 4th, is the first day of the Mini Challenge!!

Getting an early start to gain momentum towards my year end goal . Whoop whoop 😉
  • HASWLRS
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Username: LinnyKitten
    Weigh in week: November Week 1
    Previous Week's weight: 168.8
    Todays Weight: 168.8

Your starting weight was 171.8 pounds, so you actually lost three pounds this week!! Whoo hoo!! What a fabulous start to November, and into the 60's as an added bonus!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Previous Week's weight: 80.5
    Todays Weight: 78.9

Mini Challenge:
    Tracking - no
    Calories- no
    Exercise- no

Oops forgot to put its kg, not pounds 😀

If you forget to put it into pounds, it's not a problem. Being Canadian, my calculator has metric conversions on it!!
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    5/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes, Calorie Deficit= 885
    EX = Rest day on BWE so did a leg day + 5541 steps
    Day = Planned well today, made soup at the weekend and it's only 200 cal. Had that for lunch and conserved for tonight which I knew would be difficult (fireworks, pizza and hotdogs etc.) but I got really lucky because our guests ate everything! Feel good, don't think I'm losing but resisting temptation to get on the scales until Friday because I know it's not helpful for me. Plan for tomorrow - get more steps in (no office tomorrow!) and more fresh fruit.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    5/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes, Calorie Deficit= 885
    EX = Rest day on BWE so did a leg day + 5541 steps
    Day = Planned well today, made soup at the weekend and it's only 200 cal. Had that for lunch and conserved for tonight which I knew would be difficult (fireworks, pizza and hotdogs etc.) but I got really lucky because our guests ate everything! Feel good, don't think I'm losing but resisting temptation to get on the scales until Friday because I know it's not helpful for me. Plan for tomorrow - get more steps in (no office tomorrow!) and more fresh fruit.

Fireworks? Is it a holiday where you are? Yeah, I don't get on the scales either if I think the number will be up because of an event. It's not good for the psyche. Like you, I would wait a few days!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Only one on the docket for tomorrow.

Tuesday weigh-in:

@CCzMini
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Username: ForLangston

Mini Challenge:
    Tracking: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: under
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Monday, November 5, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 1 hour walk with family. Very low key exercise today. Super sore from yesterday’s hard workout. I always struggle finding he right amount of exercise. One day I over do it, the next almost nothing. Want that happy medium
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Monday November 5th, Day 2 mini-challenge
    • Logged everything?: Yes
    • Under calorie limit?: Yes, just barely. Had beef short ribs with mashed potatoes for dinner, thankfully I jogged earlier today!
    • Exercised?: Yes, 30 minutes of the day 2 C25K.
This discussion has been closed.