• Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Weigh in week: Nov Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 213.75
    Current Weight: 210.75

Feeling much much more in the zone. Still not back in gym due to work load, but planking and sit ups every night. Have a weekend away this weekend so will try and keep on track
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Username: T34S3L
    Previous Weight: 199.2
    Current Weight: 193.7

Into the 13's! (Stones) Only 2 stone to go :D We can do this guys!!!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    username:bizgirl26
    Friday weigh in
    Last week 160.6
    Today 160

@HASWLRS I leave for vacation tonight. Not sure how much internet access I will have but no scale for sure. Can I roll over my weight from this week , next week ? TIA
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290
    October start weight: 279
    November start weight: 264.7
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 264.7
    Today's Weight: 260.8

Well that’s pretty cool and unexpected :smiley:

@xr8_kiwi I’m taking measurements for the first time this morning. Get yours too! No regrets when looking back to this point
  • mikea2g
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Thursday, November 8, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: No - :( had a crick in my neck causing problems all week so my exercise has been basic walking. Didn’t get to do that today, so sad. It is interesting how hungry I am on days I don’t workout intensely. I barely make calories on no exercise days while the days I hit the gym hard I’m easily in range (without eating any exercise calories back)

That sounds so backwards, doesn't it? I have heard of people being extra hungry the day after an intense workout....does that just happen to coincide with your rest days? Sorry about your sore neck.

Totally sounds backwards to me too. My non intense days do tend to follow intense days but this week it seems like it is mostly emotional eating issues (I think). Maybe the rest of time it’s like you said, the day after intense exercise hunger.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    Last week 160.6
    Today 160

@HASWLRS I leave for vacation tonight. Not sure how much internet access I will have but no scale for sure. Can I roll over my weight from this week , next week ? TIA

Absolutely!! Enjoy your vacation, and I will transfer your weight over until you return!! You are picking a good week to get away. Not sure what part of Ontario you are from, but there is snow on the ground here this morning!! I was shocked to see it; said a few expletives actually!! Nice loss this week, by the way!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290
    October start weight: 279
    November start weight: 264.7
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 264.7
    Today's Weight: 260.8

Well that’s pretty cool and unexpected :smiley:

@xr8_kiwi I’m taking measurements for the first time this morning. Get yours too! No regrets when looking back to this point

Cool and unexpected....kind of like the snow this morning!! I still can't believe it, but I can believe that you dropped ~ 4 pounds this week. You work hard, and you eat at a deficit daily!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    Username: T34S3L
    Previous Weight: 199.2
    Current Weight: 193.7

Into the 13's! (Stones) Only 2 stone to go :D We can do this guys!!!

Another great loss posted this morning!! Five and a half pounds....what an excellent start to November for you!! Yes, we can do this....you, me and all the Big Butts!!
  • khadl07
    khadl07 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Username: khadl07
    Previous Weight: 300
    Current Weight: 296.8

Mini-challenge Thursday Nov.8
    Logged: no
    Exercised: no
    Calories: under (if I logged)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Previous Weight: 213.75
    Current Weight: 210.75

Feeling much much more in the zone. Still not back in gym due to work load, but planking and sit ups every night. Have a weekend away this weekend so will try and keep on track

Nice loss!! We didn't hear from you last week, so I am glad you are still with us! So glad to hear you are "feeling it" again after your Florida vacation and then after your flu!! Good job on finding alternate ways to exercise when there is no time for the gym!! Have fun this weekend, but not too much fun! We want you out of the ten's for next weigh-in!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    ENRiyard wrote: »
    Username: ENRiyard
    Weigh in week: October Week 1
    Weigh in day:Friday 09/11/18
    Previous Week's weight: 145.5
    Todays Weight:143.3

You hardly weigh anything (at least in my books!) but you were still able to manage a two pound loss!! That is fantastic!!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    khadl07 wrote: »
    Username: khadl07
    Previous Weight: 300
    Current Weight: 296.8

Mini-challenge Thursday Nov.8
    Logged: no
    Exercised: no
    Calories: under (if I logged)

What you hear is the sound of calorie free champagne corks popping, as we celebrate your graduation out of the 3's forever!!! Congratulations, Kari!! We are all very proud of you!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    melissan84 wrote: »
    Hi all. Tomorrow is weigh in and I'm worried. I have been eating much healthier this week and exercised as much as time permitted but I am afraid I didn't lose much. Plus tonight, it's my sister birthday and she chose a Japanese steakhouse. All that sodium might make me retain water. sigh...it is what it is. fingers crossed for some weight loss tomorrow.

Jus breath, relax and let what be, be. It does suck to have an off week and have to weigh in after it but that is all in the past now, forgive yourself and plan to do better. if I were in the same boat, yes it would worry and crush me if I saw a gain but at the same time I know I couldn't stay in that mood because that just ends with me pigging out for the reat of the day and worsening the situation. Like I said breath, relax, forgive yourself.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thursday, November 8th

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, walking
    steps: 14,748, green screen achieved!!
    water: 80 ounces

I was able to stay under even though we ate at a restaurant for my MIL's birthday. Skipped lunch, and ordered the California Chicken Salad @ 660 calories. Did some walking in the afternoon (went downtown and did a bunch of errands) and then went for an actual walk in the evening after supper.
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Thursday, November 8, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: No - :( had a crick in my neck causing problems all week so my exercise has been basic walking. Didn’t get to do that today, so sad. It is interesting how hungry I am on days I don’t workout intensely. I barely make calories on no exercise days while the days I hit the gym hard I’m easily in range (without eating any exercise calories back)

I am the same way. I think my body and mind are preoccupied with the workout that they don't really notice that I am hungry. Not to mention I tend to drink more water, which is an appetite supressor. Having said that, I used to not be a breakfast, morning person but ever since the intensity of my exercise have increased I wake up starved. I also think days you don't workout intensely tend to mean you have more time on your hands or you are more easily bored, which leads to eating.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday, November 2nd: 170.4
    Friday, November 9th: 166.4

This is what happens when you eat 1300 calories daily, as opposed to multiple servings of Halloween Candy daily!! I feel much better, much less bloated, but I am not sleeping well!! I am hungry!! Hopefully, my body will adapt (it's only been a week!!), but sleep is soooo important!!
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    Nov 8

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday no
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes

• bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I am 1 1/2 North of Toronto and we are under snowsquall warning. As long as it doesn't delay my plane . :)
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    Last week 160.6
    Today 160

Absolutely!! Enjoy your vacation, and I will transfer your weight over until you return!! You are picking a good week to get away. Not sure what part of Ontario you are from, but there is snow on the ground here this morning!! I was shocked to see it; said a few expletives actually!! Nice loss this week, by the way!

• rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    November 8 - Mini Challenge - Day 5
    *tracked? Yes!
    *stayed under? Yes! Under by 115 calories.
    *exercised? Yes! I worked a 10 hour shift on my feet. It was busy day lol
  • mikea2g
    Options
    @HASWLRS

Congrats on the loss this week!

Also. I’m totally envious of the snow. I’m in central Florida and it is HOT! We had a cold spell and got to have fires, then right back to the 80s :(. Thinking about renting an rv and driving up north to show the kids snow (for the first time) this winter. It’s funny, you northerners are ready to hunker down until it’s warmer and I tend to hunker down all summer, waiting desperately for winter so I can go outside and not drown in the humid air :). Make a snowman and have a snowball fight for me!
This discussion has been closed.