Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    35 min Thor strength
    No walk today air quality bad due to the campfire 🔥 in paridise California
    Steps: 4375
    Water: 88oz

Please pray for the campfire victims here in California many have lost their homes. My daughter was evacuated

Please pray for our community as 1 of the victims of the senseless violence in Thousands oaks California was a graduate from my sons high school here in Napa California. Our community is devistated

Thank you
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS I am 1 1/2 North of Toronto and we are under snowsquall warning. As long as it doesn't delay my plane . :)
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    username:bizgirl26
    Friday weigh in
    Last week 160.6
    Today 160

@HASWLRS I leave for vacation tonight. Not sure how much internet access I will have but no scale for sure. Can I roll over my weight from this week , next week ? TIA

Absolutely!! Enjoy your vacation, and I will transfer your weight over until you return!! You are picking a good week to get away. Not sure what part of Ontario you are from, but there is snow on the ground here this morning!! I was shocked to see it; said a few expletives actually!! Nice loss this week, by the way!

Never thought about the plane. Fingers crossed for you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    November 8 - Mini Challenge - Day 5
    *tracked? Yes!
    *stayed under? Yes! Under by 115 calories.
    *exercised? Yes! I worked a 10 hour shift on my feet. It was busy day lol

Very nice day!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    @HASWLRS

Congrats on the loss this week!

Also. I’m totally envious of the snow. I’m in central Florida and it is HOT! We had a cold spell and got to have fires, then right back to the 80s :(. Thinking about renting an rv and driving up north to show the kids snow (for the first time) this winter. It’s funny, you northerners are ready to hunker down until it’s warmer and I tend to hunker down all summer, waiting desperately for winter so I can go outside and not drown in the humid air :). Make a snowman and have a snowball fight for me!

Thank you, Mike!! There's not enough for a snowman, but I bet it's great for snowballs!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    November 8

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    35 min Thor strength
    No walk today air quality bad due to the campfire 🔥 in paridise California
    Steps: 4375
    Water: 88oz

Please pray for the campfire victims here in California many have lost their homes. My daughter was evacuated

Please pray for our community as 1 of the victims of the senseless violence in Thousands oaks California was a graduate from my sons high school here in Napa California. Our community is devistated

Thank you

Oh, Tami, I can't even imagine how your community is feeling! My condolences.

I heard about the fires in Paradise, Ca on the Weather Network. Some very awesome, in the traditional sense of the word, video footage...looks like something out of a movie! Kind of ironic that the name of the town is Paradise.

Sending prayers your way.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @murdog3t sending prayers and good wishes your way..hoping everything is managed and resolved quickly with few casualties *hug*

@mikea2g it gets old fast. I wouldn't mind the cold for a month or two but come end of January beginning February there are tons of people that experience S.A.D. from lack of sun and being tired of the cold
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    @abowersgirl

I lived in Boston for 8 years and the cold definitely did get old after awhile. Been a long time in oppressive heat, so my envy is strong right now. I think the thing I miss the most about up north is the true differences in seasons.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    @abowersgirl

I lived in Boston for 8 years and the cold definitely did get old after awhile. Been a long time in oppressive heat, so my envy is strong right now. I think the thing I miss the most about up north is the true differences in seasons.

Agreed. Absolutely love the four distinct seasons!! BTW, it is noon, and it is still snowing. Less snow on the ground than there was this morning though, as it is just slightly above freezing.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week:1
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 144.2
    Today’s weight:145.4

There are certain times of the month that water retention happens 😑.....
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week:1
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 144.2
    Today’s weight:145.4

There are certain times of the month that water retention happens 😑.....

No worries Tami! It is just temporary, and the scales will prove that next weigh-in. You are doing great!!!
  • khadl07
    khadl07 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    khadl07 wrote: »
    Username: khadl07
    Weigh in week: Nov Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 300
    Current Weight: 296.8

Mini-challenge Thursday Nov.8
    Logged: no
    Exercised: no
    Calories: under (if I logged)

What you hear is the sound of calorie free champagne corks popping, as we celebrate your graduation out of the 3's forever!!! Congratulations, Kari!! We are all very proud of you!!

Yes ma'am!! NO MORE 3'S FOREVER!! Thank you for your peppy spirit! This group really helps keep me accountable! Thank you so much for your support!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: khadl07
    Previous Weight: 300
    Current Weight: 296.8

Mini-challenge Thursday Nov.8
    Logged: no
    Exercised: no
    Calories: under (if I logged)

What you hear is the sound of calorie free champagne corks popping, as we celebrate your graduation out of the 3's forever!!! Congratulations, Kari!! We are all very proud of you!!

Yes ma'am!! NO MORE 3'S FOREVER!! Thank you for your peppy spirit! This group really helps keep me accountable! Thank you so much for your support!

You are very welcome...that's why we're here!! Glad this group is working for you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tomorrow is the last day of Week #1. If you don't post a weight tomorrow, you will have missed your first weigh-in. After the second missed weigh-in, you are removed from the spreadsheet.

Saturday Weigh-ins:

@abowersgirl
    @DoingItForMySon
    @laurencoleman_807
    @Reanna143
    @RinsenRepeat
    @rawrxamberx

Missing Friday Weigh-ins:

@melissan84
    @ImjustBev2019
  • ImjustBev2019
    ImjustBev2019 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Username:ImjustBev2019
    Previous Weight: 359
    Current Weight: 353

I started my weight Ioss journey October 13 of this year and have loss 22lbs....
    This is my first time joining an online weight Ioss group and I'm looking forward to the great progress I will make.
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Well done @HASWLRS!

Mini Challenge
    9/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes, Calorie Deficit= 938
    EX = Walking today, 6502 steps
    Day = Had an exam so the nerves were full on. Managed to keep breakfast and lunch to a minimum and had a chinese tonight, with calories to spare :smiley: No BWE as it was a rest day.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username:ImjustBev2019
    Previous Weight: 359
    Current Weight: 353

I started my weight Ioss journey October 13 of this year and have loss 22lbs....
    This is my first time joining an online weight Ioss group and I'm looking forward to the great progress I will make.

We are happy that you found us, Bev!! I hope we can provide some motivation and accountability to help you along in your journey. Congratulations on losing 22 pounds so far!! It shows how much you are dedicated to losing this weight!! Well done on losing six pounds in your first weigh-in in your first on-line weight loss group!! It helps you, of course, to reach your goals, but it also helps the team!! We are rocking this month so far!!! Glad you are a part of it!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    Well done @HASWLRS!

Mini Challenge
    9/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes, Calorie Deficit= 938
    EX = Walking today, 6502 steps
    Day = Had an exam so the nerves were full on. Managed to keep breakfast and lunch to a minimum and had a chinese tonight, with calories to spare :smiley: No BWE as it was a rest day.

Thank you, T!! Great job holding things together on exam day, and then having calories to spare when it was all said and done!!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Friday, November 9, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 30 minute walk. Very light, but still a walk
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Username: melissan84
    Previous Weight: 213
    Current Weight: 213

I didn’t gain nor lose. Oh well going to hit it harder next week. I do track calories but I think I need to be more strict myself. Next week is my week and I am going to lose this weight. I went shopping for jeans since none of mine fit. I can’t believe I tried 4 sizes before I found my size and I don’t like that number. This motivates me to push harder. I’m going hit onderland once again.
    Sorry I’m not as active here but with 2 jobs it’s hard. But I do read all posts. And thanks all for the motivation. And ya to all the loses this week, keep up the great job.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    November 9
    Tracking- yes
    Calories-- no
    Exercise- no
This discussion has been closed.