Exercise: yes 35 minutes treadmill

Great job on the losses everyone!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    November 9 - Mini Challenge
    *tracked? Yes!
    *stayed under? No , over by 250.
    *exercised? Yes, I worked for 4.5 hours on my feet and then I went Christmas shopping walking around stores for two hours. :)
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Username: rawrxamberx
    Weigh in week: November / Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 312.2
    Current weight: 311.6

Didn’t lose as much as I wanted but that means I gotta work harder :)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    melissan84 wrote: »
    Username: melissan84
    Weigh in week: Nov Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 213
    Current Weight: 213

I didn’t gain nor lose. Oh well going to hit it harder next week. I do track calories but I think I need to be more strict myself. Next week is my week and I am going to lose this weight. I went shopping for jeans since none of mine fit. I can’t believe I tried 4 sizes before I found my size and I don’t like that number. This motivates me to push harder. I’m going hit onderland once again.
    Sorry I’m not as active here but with 2 jobs it’s hard. But I do read all posts. And thanks all for the motivation. And ya to all the loses this week, keep up the great job.

Good for you to be motivated to lose this week!! Nothing like having to buy new clothes to jump start that mindset!! Only 14 pounds from Onederland; a very achievable goal, and one that will hopefully keep you on track!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: rawrxamberx
    Weigh in week: November / Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 312.2
    Current weight: 311.6

Didn’t lose as much as I wanted but that means I gotta work harder :)

It is a loss, so congratulations on that! Good for you to recognize that you could have lost a little more with some more effort. It is always a good practice to review our week, to see what went well, and what we can improve on. If we can learn something, then even the bad weeks aren't all bad!! Next week, out of the 310's!! You got this!!
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Sorry to ask - I can't remember what day I'm supposed to weigh in and can't see it on the thread. Is it the same day for everyone?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sorry to ask - I can't remember what day I'm supposed to weigh in and can't see it on the thread. Is it the same day for everyone?

Hey, Laura. When you registered and submitted your starting weight, you asked for a Monday weigh-in. Everyone gets to choose their own weigh-in day, so they are all different. That being said, if Monday isn't working for you after all, then we can always change it. Just let me know. But until then....Monday's the day!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Week 1
    Name abowersgirl
    Weigh in Saturday
    Last weeks weight: 148.2
    This week 146.2

Whooooosssh!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Week 1
    Name abowersgirl
    Weigh in Saturday
    Last weeks weight: 148.2
    This week 146.2

Whooooosssh!!

A well deserved "whoosh" at that...you've been working hard!!! Congratulations, Stephanie!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    We are doing AWESOME, Big Butts!!! We have lost 50 pounds as a team so far this first week. No other team is even close in percentage lost!! Just looking for FOUR MORE WEIGH-INS to fill in the spreadsheet and finish week #1 with PERFECT ATTENDANCE.....something that is completely unprecedented in the history of group challenges!!

@DoingItForMySon, @laurencoleman_807, @Reanna143 and @RinsenRepeat
  • ENRiyard
    ENRiyard Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey @HASWLRS I will be travelling on Thursday evening and unable to submit my Friday weight. I will instead do it on Thursday morning. Thanks xxx
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    ENRiyard wrote: »
    Hey @HASWLRS I will be travelling on Thursday evening and unable to submit my Friday weight. I will instead do it on Thursday morning. Thanks xxx

Sounds like a splendid idea!! Thanks for letting me know!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    November 9

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    40 min full body workout
    Steps: 3511
    Water: 88oz
    Air quality unhealthy no walk again today

• DoingItForMySon
    DoingItForMySon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 228
  • DoingItForMySon
    DoingItForMySon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    We are doing AWESOME, Big Butts!!! We have lost 50 pounds as a team so far this first week. No other team is even close in percentage lost!! Just looking for FOUR MORE WEIGH-INS to fill in the spreadsheet and finish week #1 with PERFECT ATTENDANCE.....something that is completely unprecedented in the history of group challenges!!

@DoingItForMySon, @laurencoleman_807, @Reanna143 and @RinsenRepeat

I just posted mine below :)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in 228

Yay for posting!! And another yay for losing a pound to start your November Challenge!!
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    10/11/18
    Calories: yes, deficit = 278
    Exercise: yes, only BWE as there's a storm
    Steps: 2108 (stayed home & did some housework)
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge Nov 8 Yes
    Tracked: yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Steps: 6,303
    Thursday was the first day I've had to use my exercise calories to stay under. My goal is 1300, my food was 1,461 so with the exercise of 348 still under by 187. I'll take it.

Mini Challenge Nov 9 Yes
    Tracked: yes
    Under calories: Yes (just barely)
    Steps: 9,029

I've started having a glass or two of wine . . .not helping my calorie count.

The spin class I try to attend Saturday mornings has now changed from 1 hour to 2 hours for the winter. I managed 75 minutes this morning and then had to leave - well I will keep trying.

That movie I saw was 'Bohemian Rhapsody', although the reviews weren't great I loved it!

@murdog3t I think of you when I hear the news reports on the campfire . . .. . Very scary - stay safe.
  • ImjustBev2019
    ImjustBev2019 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge: Trying to stay under my calories

Calories: yes

Steps: not sure
This discussion has been closed.