edited November 2018
    Options

cossmoss15 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge Nov 8 Yes
    Tracked: yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 6,303
    Thursday was the first day I've had to use my exercise calories to stay under. My goal is 1300, my food was 1,461 so with the exercise of 348 still under by 187. I'll take it.

Mini Challenge Nov 9 Yes
    Tracked: yes
    Under calories: Yes (just barely)
    Steps: 9,029

I've started having a glass or two of wine . . .not helping my calorie count.

The spin class I try to attend Saturday mornings has now changed from 1 hour to 2 hours for the winter. I managed 75 minutes this morning and then had to leave - well I will keep trying.

That movie I saw was 'Bohemian Rhapsody', although the reviews weren't great I loved it!

@murdog3t I think of you when I hear the news reports on the campfire . . .. . Very scary - stay safe.

That's great that you are trying the longer spin class!! Way to challenge yourself!!

My husband wants to see Bohemian Rhapsody. Thanks for your review!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge: Trying to stay under my calories

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes

Steps: not sure

Sounds like it was a good day!!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Saturday, November 10, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 30 minutes of kettlebell and body weight exercises. (Feel proud of myself. My schedule was thrown off today due to my wife having a migraine come on and I still made a workout happen. My 8 year old practiced her back bends and other yoga moves, while my 3 year old tried doing kettlebell swings with a 1 pound weight. All while letting mommy rest and daddy sweat :)
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    11/10 mini challenge:
    Tracking: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes 45 minutes on treadmill
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Saturday
    Tracked and under
    Zumba, bike, and Pound class (texted 2 others early to get them to go also!)
  • RinsenRepeat
    RinsenRepeat Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Username: RinsenRepeat
    Weigh in week: week 2
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 78.9
    Todays Weight: 79.0

Mini Challenge:
    Tracking - no
    Calories- no
    Exercise- no

Apologies for the late post.
    I was not in an area with internet access.
    This week will reflect higher because of femme cycle, but my biometric scale is reflecting lower fat% so I progressed.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kidkees wrote: »
    Saturday
    Tracked and under
    Zumba, bike, and Pound class (texted 2 others early to get them to go also!)

Yes, classes would be so much more fun with friends! And an incentive to go when you don't really feel like it, knowing that so and so is expecting you to be there!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: RinsenRepeat
    Weigh in week: week 2
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 78.9
    Todays Weight: 79.0

Mini Challenge:
    Tracking - no
    Calories- no
    Exercise- no

Apologies for the late post.
    I was not in an area with internet access.
    This week will reflect higher because of femme cycle, but my biometric scale is reflecting lower fat% so I progressed.

I got you entered! Good for you to focus on a number that is not the weight scale, because as you know, what you weigh doesn't tell the whole story!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday, November 9th

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, curling
    steps: 12,606

Curling doesn't register "active minutes" on the Fitbit, and I know that. I was going to go for a walk in the morning so I could get those "active minutes", but with the snow, I didn't, so my green screen streak ended at five days.

Saturday, November 10th

logged food: yes
    under calories: no, over by 66
    exercise: yes, walked downtown on two different occasions yesterday, 24 active minutes
    steps: 12,763

Because the walk wasn't all at once, I didn't record it in my diary, and therefore I was over my calories. And because I still made six of seven days, I was okay with that and didn't feel the need to try to do something about it, like go for a walk in the below freezing temperatures in the evening!
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Username: ddeliciosa
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Week's weight: 157.6
    Todays Weight: 158.2

You know when you start the week off with the best intentions and then that motivation just kind of fades away? Yeah... that's been my week :# No good excuses! Just didn't exercise for the remainder of the week and ate crappy food. Hoping to be more accountable next week and present for team discussion! I'm going to Florida (from Virginia) tomorrow to visit some family, so I need to stick with it before I get rid of all progress.
  • Cissy92
    Cissy92 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Cissy92 wrote: »
    Hello all , haven’t really posted anything, I’m down with a cold, but still trying to eat well when I can

Sorry to hear you are down with a cold....'tis the season, unfortunately!! Glad to hear you are still trying to eat well!! Do you live near a beach, or was your profile picture taken on a vacation?

that was a vacation pic lol
  • Cissy92
    Options
    week2,previous week weight 195.8,weigh in day sunday,todays weight 196.6
  • Cissy92
    Options
    not a good week for me ive been down with the flu
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    11/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes, Calorie Deficit = 695
    Exercise = Yes, 20 minute Zumba class and cleaning the house (weather here is still very strange, sunshine one minute and hail falling the next)
    Day = Really good Zumba session this morning. Massive Sunday dinner, plenty of veg and chicken! Snacks early evening and I have 695 cals left! Fell asleep again so not doing my BWE.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    ddeliciosa wrote: »
    Username: ddeliciosa
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Week's weight: 157.6
    Todays Weight: 158.2

You know when you start the week off with the best intentions and then that motivation just kind of fades away? Yeah... that's been my week :# No good excuses! Just didn't exercise for the remainder of the week and ate crappy food. Hoping to be more accountable next week and present for team discussion! I'm going to Florida (from Virginia) tomorrow to visit some family, so I need to stick with it before I get rid of all progress.

Well, you didn't gain too much, thankfully. And you have resolved to try to do better this coming week, so that is all you can do!! At least in Florida, I am assuming the weather will be nice to get outside and be active!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Cissy92 wrote: »
    not a good week for me ive been down with the flu

Well, like Danielle, you didn't gain too much, thankfully. I know when you are down with the flu you are obviously not active. And you eat whatever you are craving, and whatever you can keep down, and rightfully so. Hopefully you are feeling better this week, and can make some wiser food choices and move a little more. But your first priority is to just get well. (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    11/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes, Calorie Deficit = 695
    Exercise = Yes, 20 minute Zumba class and cleaning the house (weather here is still very strange, sunshine one minute and hail falling the next)
    Day = Really good Zumba session this morning. Massive Sunday dinner, plenty of veg and chicken! Snacks early evening and I have 695 cals left! Fell asleep again so not doing my BWE.

With Zumba and house cleaning, you were probably okay to skip the BWE! Sounds like a had a good day!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Still missing a Sunday weigh-in from:

@Akrunr49
  • HASWLRS
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Team Results for November Week #1

As predicted, and pretty much eluded to by me earlier in the week, team The Big Butt Theory had an INCREDIBLE first week of November and CRUSHED the competition!! We came first overall with a team loss of 0.80%!!! The second place team lost 0.48%, so we were well above that. As a team we lost 54.8 pounds!! The second place team lost 21.8 pounds, so again, we were well above that. Well done to everyone for all of your hard work! Time to do it all again for this week!!
This discussion has been closed.