TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (November)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge Results - November Week #1 (Sun the 4th to Sat the 10th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @heaz10 (7) - first time attempting the Mini Challenge and lands in the Winner's Circle!!
    @murdog3t (7) - 5th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @T34S3l (7) - first time attempting the Mini Challenge and lands in the Winner's Circle!!
    @mikea2g (6) - improved from last week's Notable Effort to make it to the Winner's Circle!!
    @HASWLRS (6) - can't remember the last time I even attempted the Mini Challenge!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @abowersgirl (5) - puts in another Notable Effort!!
    @bizgirl26 (5) - puts in another Notable Effort!!
    @cossmoss15 (5) - first time attempting the Mini Challenge and puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @Nicoletime4me (4) - puts in another Notable Effort!!

Attempted:
    @khadl07 (3)
    @ddeliciosa (2)
    @ForLangston (2)
    @kidkees (2)
    @rawrxamberx (2)
    @ImjustBev2019 (1)
    @lozenger1984 (1)

Well, Tami was a little lonely at the top last week, but this week she has four friends joining her!! Congratulations, again, to @murdog3t and to @heaz10, @T34S3l, @mikea2g and @me for making it to the Winner's Circle!! An extra "well done" to Tami, Heather and T for being accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!!

We had 16 participate in the Mini Challenge last week, which is awesome! Of those 16, 8 were new members of team The Big Butt Theory! Way to jump right in!! Thanks everyone for being so enthusiastic, and serious about shedding those extra pounds!!
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    12/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes, Calorie Deficit= 657
    EX = BWE & steps 3220
    Day = Upping my game this week so going to be boring you all with the deets of my diet and exercise, all suggestions welcome! Super busy day and relatively office bound ☹ BWE consisted of Jumping Jacks x 40, Wall Push-Ups x 7, Reverse Crunches x 20, Mountain Climbers x 20, Push Ups x 1 (I’m still pathetic at push ups), Side Lunges x 20, Butt Bridges x 20 and 45s Plank. Tough going today, I was hurting after Zumba yesterday! Food-wise, did really well with macros today (Goal is 50% Carbs, 30% Fat and 20% Protein – which I know will need revising before long) 42% Carb, 21% Fat and 37% Protein.
  • ENRiyard
    ENRiyard Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    12/11/2018
    Y Tracking
    Y Under calories
    Y Exercise

Finally I found the way back to the gym!!!!
    Did warm up for a about 15 mins brisk walk and then 45 legs sessions.
    Now I hope I get good night sleep because I struggled last night.

Have a wonderful week everyone!

Xxx

• txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Username txmaryk99
    weigh in day Monday
    Last week 242
    this week 241

• ENRiyard
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    12/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    EX = BWE & steps 3220
    Day = Upping my game this week so going to be boring you all with the deets of my diet and exercise, all suggestions welcome! Super busy day and relatively office bound ☹ BWE consisted of Jumping Jacks x 40, Wall Push-Ups x 7, Reverse Crunches x 20, Mountain Climbers x 20, Push Ups x 1 (I’m still pathetic at push ups), Side Lunges x 20, Butt Bridges x 20 and 45s Plank. Tough going today, I was hurting after Zumba yesterday! Food-wise, did really well with macros today (Goal is 50% Carbs, 30% Fat and 20% Protein – which I know will need revising before long) 42% Carb, 21% Fat and 37% Protein.

Very interesting macros breakdown. Could tell me bit more about how does it work for you? Thanks
  • ENRiyard
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    November 10
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    Steps: 2157
    Water: 88oz
    Air quality unhealthy no walk again today
    Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday 🎂
  • T34S3l
    Options
    @ENRiyard I struggled to sleep last night too! Spent the whole night waking and turning back and fore :neutral:
    My macros are the way that MFP set them for me originally and I've never changed them. I aim for them and am always roughly in that area (if not higher on protein). I thinkit's working out fine for now but I am open to suggestions :smile:
  • T34S3l
    Options
    @murdog3t Happy Birthday!! and tracking too, that's dedication!
  • Akrunr49
    Akrunr49 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Everybody!!!
    My weight in was yesterday I had to come into town to get service. 😬

Weight in day Sunday, I was 154, I’m 153.2 this week. I hit most days with 10k steps last week. We are trying to eat more Whole Foods in my house and significantly less processed soon hoping for better results this week. Fingers crossed!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    12/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    EX = BWE & steps 3220

You placed third overall last week, yet you still want to do better this week!! Wow, I admire your determination!! Good day today!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    ENRiyard wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    12/11/2018
    Y Tracking
    Y Under calories
    Y Exercise

Finally I found the way back to the gym!!!!
    Did warm up for a about 15 mins brisk walk and then 45 legs sessions.
    Now I hope I get good night sleep because I struggled last night.

Have a wonderful week everyone!

Xxx

So glad you found your way back!! A good workout in the gym should help you sleep better, too!! Good day today!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    Username txmaryk99
    weigh in day Monday
    Last week 242
    this week 241

There you are, Mary Kay....back to losing!! Nicely done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Akrunr49 wrote: »
    Happy Monday Everybody!!!
    My weight in was yesterday I had to come into town to get service. 😬

Weight in day Sunday, I was 154, I’m 153.2 this week. I hit most days with 10k steps last week. We are trying to eat more Whole Foods in my house and significantly less processed soon hoping for better results this week. Fingers crossed!

I know in your mind you were aiming for a higher loss, but eight tenths is still a great loss, and it all adds up!! And don't worry about being a day late; just glad you got service and posted!! Good job on getting your 10K steps most days!!
  • AaronT1982
    AaronT1982 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Username aaront1982
    weigh in day Monday
    Last week 192
    this week 188
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    AaronT1982 wrote: »
    Username aaront1982
    weigh in day Monday
    Last week 192
    this week 188

You were just playing possum last week, weren't you? Four pounds this week....fantastic!!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Monday, November 12, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 30 minute on the indoor bike (I was so much sweatier than I usually am on the elliptical) / 20 minutes misc strength training. Whole family started getting sick last night, I was in denial when I went to the gym this morning but reality crashed in as I sank to utter exhaustion for the rest of the day. But I did it! We’ll see if this is a quick or drawn out type of sickness. Also, ended up eating way more carbs than usual and I feel crazy bloated tonight. Feels like it does after a cheat day. Probably a combo or sick and bloating.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    11/12/2018
    Food: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yoga and walking :)
  • LinnyKitten
    LinnyKitten Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Username: LinnyKitten
    Weigh in week: November Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 168.8
    Todays Weight: 171.8

Made a few too many oopsies this week...Going into week 3 prepared and determined! ready to see that number go down again.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday!!! 🎂🥂🎂🥂 @murdog3t
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 11/12:
    Tracking: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes 40 min on treadmill
This discussion has been closed.