Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290
    October start weight: 279
    November start weight: 264.7
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 260.8
    Today's Weight: 259

In the 50s with 50 pounds down! Feeling pretty groovy right now :)

0z1t7n3bc5lx.jpeg

You've done amazing! What an inspiration! Thank you for sharing
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    November 15
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 179
    Current- 180
    :

You keep bouncing around that 180 mark.... Only you know what you have to do differently to break through for good. You can do it!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Weigh in week: Nov Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 210.75
    Current Weight: 211.75

I guess too much wine and nibbles at the armistice celebrations was too hard to pull back. But I am ok with that.

Definitely an event worth celebrating! Next week for the loss!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: ImjustBev2019
    Weigh in week: Nov Week 2
    Previous Weight: 353
    Current Weight: 352

November 15
    Mini Challenge:
    Tracked yes
    Exercise no
    Calories yee

Another pound gone without the benefit of exercise. Just goes to show how important diet is. Nicely done.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    ENRiyard wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Weigh in week 2
    16/11/18
    Current weight 143.3

Greetings from Iceland. Not tracking food and calories, but lots of walking

Enjoy your holiday! You'll have to tell us what Iceland has to offer as a tourist destination when you return. I am genuinely interested in your experience.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290
    October start weight: 279
    November start weight: 264.7
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 260.8
    Today's Weight: 259

In the 50s with 50 pounds down! Feeling pretty groovy right now :)

0z1t7n3bc5lx.jpeg

Congratulations!!!! What an impressive milestone...50 pounds gone!! You look amazing, and since you are in the 50's, I'll bet you do feel groovy!!! You also look much younger.... that might have something to do with the greying beard gone though, too!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    Username: T34S3L
    Weigh in week: November week 2
    Previous Week's weight: 193.7
    Todays Weight: 191.8

Another ~two pounds gone!! You are doing so well right now, T! In the groove and on a roll!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 2
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 145.4
    Today’s weight:144.6

November 15
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    45 min elliptical
    15 min recumbent bike
    Steps: 8327
    Water: 88oz

Speaking of on a roll...you are doing so well, Tami! Last week's little up was indeed temporary, just like you said!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @abowersgirl, I have been having a rough week as well, only I have no biological excuse this week, only extreme mental impairment!!

When there are no personal posts from me, you know I am not doing well!! Every November my husband and son, who lives at home still, go away for two nights to a conference. And every year I say it will not affect me, but it does.....so negatively. It was Monday night and Tuesday night. I was doing well all day Monday, until the evening. I had planned on going to the gym, but when it came time to actually get ready to go, I got anxious. At that time, all the young girls would be there, and I have no comfort level using the weights when the gym is not near empty. So instead of just going and using the treadmill, I finished off the ice cream, for starters. (Which is my usual MO when they are not there.) And because the house is empty except for me, I do not know enough to go to bed. I stay up until all hours, and because I have eaten a lot of crap, (partly because I am still awake), I don't sleep well, and then the cycle continues the next day. Wow. Seeing this in print....what a freakin' basket case!! So, I was awake for a few hours last night, and when I did go back to bed, I got up at noon. Noon!! I have NO idea how I will be able to sleep tonight!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    My four pound loss last week, was all but erased this week, so I will be pushing the reset button starting now!!

Still looking for weights from:

@melissan84, @khadl07, @MelsLeanDream and @mickey10111 (I did see your post, Mikayla).

Using me as an example, don't feel bad about weighing in if you have not lost, or even gained. Just stick with it, and with us. Together we can do this!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @abowersgirl, I have been having a rough week as well, only I have no biological excuse this week, only extreme mental impairment!!

When there are no personal posts from me, you know I am not doing well!! Every November my husband and son, who lives at home still, go away for two nights to a conference. And every year I say it will not affect me, but it does.....so negatively. It was Monday night and Tuesday night. I was doing well all day Monday, until the evening. I had planned on going to the gym, but when it came time to actually get ready to go, I got anxious. At that time, all the young girls would be there, and I have no comfort level using the weights when the gym is not near empty. So instead of just going and using the treadmill, I finished off the ice cream, for starters. (Which is my usual MO when they are not there.) And because the house is empty except for me, I do not know enough to go to bed. I stay up until all hours, and because I have eaten a lot of crap, (partly because I am still awake), I don't sleep well, and then the cycle continues the next day. Wow. Seeing this in print....what a freakin' basket case!! So, I was awake for a few hours last night, and when I did go back to bed, I got up at noon. Noon!! I have NO idea how I will be able to sleep tonight!!

Sounds like you need to find something to do while they are gone.
    Go to the gym earlier, read a book, rent movies, meditation, .... believe me we are all a little self conscious about going to the gym with the younger girls but believe me they are not looking at you they are too busy looking at themselves and taking selfies to post or trying to flirt with the boys
    Your beautiful and brave just do it
    You got this
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »

Sounds like you need to find something to do while they are gone.
    Go to the gym earlier, read a book, rent movies, meditation, .... believe me we are all a little self conscious about going to the gym with the younger girls but believe me they are not looking at you they are too busy looking at themselves and taking selfies to post or trying to flirt with the boys
    Your beautiful and brave just do it
    You got this

Thank, Tami. I needed that!
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Tracking no but don’t think I’ve done anything that would have sent me over (all pre planned meals and snacks)
    Exercise yes - 30 min run, 30 min weights
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS These might be helpful too https://www.getselfhelp.co.uk/distract.htm#OTHER IDEAS

I work in the field and use these techniques in overcoming binge urges. It is applicable to all areas of life and everyone might find them useful!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS
    The beard definitely aged me a bit :)

I definitely do similar things when I’m left alone at home. Sometimes I’m without wife or kids for various reasons and I seem to implode with poor decisions. I also feel strange when lifting weights at the gym, like everyone is watching me. I think we all feel that a bit. Just have to go and push through. You’re awesome for going. That’s what I think of other people at the gym, so obviously they’re all thinking that way about you and me too. :)
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    16/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes
    EX = BWE
    Day = Not hungry at all today, didn’t realise I hadn’t eaten until late afternoon. Spent the morning teaching children and then I had a flat tyre but some really positive experiences after that so the ying is equally yang-ed! REALLY looking forward to mushrooms tomorrow morning!!!
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    11/16:
    Tracking: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes 40 minutes treadmill
This discussion has been closed.